Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Blogs

Old

It's The Safest Way To Be.

Posted 06-19-2015 at 03:26 PM by SpecialK
So... I'm back on the site.... doing something I told myself before that I'd never do. I guess I have come to some realizations. I put too much stock into what I was told. I assumed (and yes... I know about assuming) that most people were like me... especially those that could relate to my situation. ...but I lived.... and learned... I will say nothing negative about those I was involved with. ..but I do know now that things were definitely not as they seemed. I am the same whether I am online...or...
Living..
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Pain and suffering

Posted 06-06-2011 at 06:27 PM by SpecialK
Every day a lot of us come here and spend a lot of time posting... to lighten our mood... to do harmless flirting.. to interact with our friends... Whatever reason we come here, we tend to incorporate this site into our lives over a period of time. It seems as though I've gotten to know several of you here over the past 1 1/2 years just by your postings.. and by how you interact with others. Now.. as most of you know, I am deeply involved with Sneaky, and I have made her a very crucial part of my...
Living..
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Our Site

Posted 05-12-2011 at 08:24 PM by SpecialK
I sometimes think about what brought me to this site in the first place. We all seek to find people that are in the same situation we are in... and I think most of us think ours is worse than the other guy. Truly I believe it's just different. I've posted on the site since Dec. 2009, and while I am not highly interactive with a whole lot of people, I still feel that I have gotten to know quite a bit about many of you. I enjoy reading about your daily lives. Many of us here have incorporated this...
Living..
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Christmas at my house

Posted 12-26-2010 at 01:11 AM by SpecialK
Christmas at my house starts in the middle of September...when the weather starts getting colder.. and I realize that Christmas is only a few months away... and I know that if I wait until the last few weeks like usual, I will wind up getting the leftover items and not having a large selection to appease my daughters' virtually insatiable materialistic appetite. So I start listening to them in the store.. paying attention to the things they spend more time looking at. If I get the chance, that's...
Living..
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Life has meaning.

Posted 12-13-2009 at 01:38 PM by SpecialK
I came here a week ago not knowing what I might find. I have met so many great people, and I know that some will be friends for years to come. I don't really know what to expect, but it seems as though this week has been great for me due to the fact that I've been able to unload so much in the forums. I've been told that I probably don't need to give out so much informaton.. and while I agree, it's not in my nature not to be open. I want a lot of things in life. I want to have a nicer house, I want...
Living..
Posted in Uncategorized