Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Blogs

Old

Well, took longer than I expected

Posted 11-08-2010 at 08:30 AM by NeverGoSilently
I may disappear for awhile, I may not.

Last night hub asked me if I'm cheating on him and away we went.

I said I wasn't cheating, but that I was utterly and completely disgusted by him and his lack of giving a flying fuck about me and this marriage. He picked a hell of a day since I had seen him at 10 am sneaking out to the garage to drink and it continued all day. At least he was drinking vodka so he didn't reek of the sour smell of death that rum & coke gives him....
I need more time 4 play..
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Funny how things change

Posted 05-04-2010 at 11:18 AM by NeverGoSilently
So, my hub and I are in a pissing match right now.

I need to admit, to myself at least, that I may have intentionally picked the fight last night to keep from sleeping with him. What a fucking bitch I can be. And, I'm not saying he doesn't deserve it, but after eight years I know how he is, so I shouldn't feed the pig.

But, I did.

Well, pissing match commences and he sends me an email this morning "asking" (as if I ever say no) if he can go north...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Of course...

Posted 04-14-2010 at 09:46 AM by NeverGoSilently
So, I'm leaving on a long overdue vacation today, revolting appliances and electronics be damned.

I'm taking my darling daughter, my adult son and his girlfriend on a 1400 mile odyssey to the south. My son and I have never taken a "real" vacation together. We did lots of fun short trips when he was young, but I never had the money or time to go on a "big trip" (as he is calling it).

Just to remind me why I'm here, and elsewhere, pursuing happiness,...
Posted in Uncategorized