Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Blogs

Old

10/17/16

Posted 10-17-2016 at 11:19 AM by Kissie
Fuck him..fuck his bullshit..and I guess fuck me and my stupidity!!!
I busted my ass yesterday mowed the whole lawn front back and side..did all the trimming to go with it..
Changed the bedding in his room...and cleaned his bathroom (cuz he can't hit the spot) and it was gross..
Gave the girls a bath..which I have to say I enjoyed..
Then made dinner..ham mashed taters and corn with home made biscuits..plenty of left overs cuz I took a shower and went to bed..actually
Flirting Goddess
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

10/12/16

Posted 10-12-2016 at 10:56 PM by Kissie
I think I am done..done with it all..there is nothing I can do here..I am tired of being stuck between the shit and the stink..I have a job interview tomorrow..if it comes my way..I will make enough money to actually live on my own here..I am broken hearted in doing this..but I will take both my girls (dogs) and live my own life..
I am not sure if I am ready to divorce..but I need to live..I am not living here..Once I figure out what life I am going to live..seriously thinking of moving closer
Flirting Goddess
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

9/24/16

Posted 09-24-2016 at 06:24 PM by Kissie
I need to vent before I explode..I seriously think I am losing my mind..I love this fucking man..cant he see this?? Why does it have to be so hard??
I am glad that my boys did not follow in their daddies shoes..as strong of a man he used to be..is nothing but a shell now..doesnt see like he can do anything for himself anymore..he can't cook (and he used to love to cook) he can do any house work (it is like he forgot how) he can't do any yard work so it seems anymore (can't keep on task)
Flirting Goddess
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

6/4/16

Posted 06-04-2016 at 09:28 PM by Kissie
[size="4"]I have having a really rough day today...hubs and I are at the point of screaming and yelling at each other..it fucking sucks..and if I don't get this off my chest I am going to fucking explode!!!
For 35 years I have put all the work I could into this marriage..I just don't know if I want to work it anymore...I am tired..I think he is tired..
His drinking has caused a big divider between us..and I guess me popping a sleeping pill every night doesn't help either..but
Flirting Goddess
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

bad day vent....

Posted 05-19-2014 at 08:21 PM by Kissie
Have had a very hard day today just need to get it off my chest...making my self sick thinking about it...Mom called me at 6am this morning saying my son's former room mate called her saying that my son's partner has stolen money from where he works and they have disappered...no one has heard from them since May 9th...
I havent talked to this son in almost 6 years because he hates me for not supporting him financially while he sat on his ass...when the bank of mommy closed he got very physical
Flirting Goddess
Posted in Uncategorized