Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Blogs

Old

Late nite ramblins

Posted 03-12-2014 at 02:38 AM by Apparition
Another nite of insomnia. I wander the old hallways of this place, just so I can make my eyes tired enough to sleep. Then an old post catches my eye and it all comes flooding back.
The laughs.
The warmth.
The excitement.
The intimacy.
There is a soulful satisfaction of knowing that I was able to make that person happy when our paths overlapped for a brief spell. I wonder if he knows I still hold him in the highest regard and that part of my heart will always...
deus ex machina
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Angry Rant

Posted 12-14-2012 at 06:21 PM by Apparition
Come home from dealing with the usual crap that goes with owning your own biz..log on the site..then a thread catches my eye..something about shooting in an ELEMENTARY school. Quickly peruse the first post..go to the link..and as i read thru the first paragraph..I realize I'm shaking and tears are falling down my face..and I simply could not finish reading the article.
Thru my blurry eyes, I rant and rave here at the pointless tragedy of it all.
And the only word that floats in my...
deus ex machina
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Cheers to all the bloggers

Posted 10-27-2012 at 03:39 PM by Apparition
Today was a very lazy saturday afternoon for me ..so here I am on this site..just perusing and topic of blogs came on one of the threads. I do not frequent this section of the site at all, unless someone (yeppers..kumquat) writes a new entry. I did write one long time ago..but deemed it too dark and frankly..boring, even for my low standards.
I read thru many of your blogs..some hilarious..some heartbreaking..some informative..and there is a commonality shared by all of you. You all have...
deus ex machina
Posted in Uncategorized