Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

It's complicated....

Posted 02-10-2015 at 11:40 PM by tnfem
After being on this site for around three years, listening to other people's stories, and having my own, there are some perspectives I have developed pertaining to the man/woman interactions on this site. Of course, this is just from my point of view and just my opinion and generalizations....but I wonder how many people see the same types of patterns?

I think it's really difficult to get two people who can communicate (or even know) what they want, much less find another person...
Flirting God
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Reflections on Passion

Posted 06-02-2013 at 03:50 PM by tnfem
One of the words that is often used to describe me is passionate. One of the definitions of the word passionate is ďhaving, compelled by, or ruled by intense emotion or strong feelingĒ. Anyone who knows me would tell you that itís a perfect word to describe me. When Iím up, Iím upÖand when Iím down, Iím down. My personality is one that doesnít shy away from conflict, and when it comes to my convictions and beliefs, I will not waver. I have a tenacity about me that will not allow me to fade...
Flirting God
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My fascination with plate spinners

Posted 05-20-2013 at 07:26 AM by tnfem
Itís all about focus and balance. You begin with one plate and spin it on one of those small thin rods. Getting the perfect balance of speed and positioning to keep it moving. Then you add another, being careful to achieve the same conditions so that it keeps spinning. Eventually, you have several all spinning at once. However, you have to be able to maintain each spinning plate; pay attention to them at the right time and give them just the right amount of your focus to give each one exactly...
Flirting God
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Words, Words, Words

Posted 12-19-2011 at 10:16 AM by tnfem
So versatile are words. They have the power to wound or the power to heal. The power to decimate or the power to encourage. The power to cause deep sadness or the power to inspire great joy. The power to allow someone in or to keep them out. The power to enrage or the power to delight. The power to arouse or the power to calm. They can be heavy and pregnant with meaning, or as empty and barren as a desert. What often makes the difference? The actions that accompany the words...or lack thereof....
Flirting God
Posted in Uncategorized