Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Blogs

Just a little bit of my world off-line
Old

study

Posted 07-17-2018 at 11:42 AM by Cristal
I'm in the last phase of a chemo study. The last 2 times I've had these drugs my heart rate went up and I was dripping in sweat. So... Only two things that were common those 2 times the anti nausea meds and a pain reliever. So today none of those just Chemo. I told my nurse it must be like the way I like my whiskey straight, nice and neat. Well no sense of humor there, she went and told the oncologist and that "poodle" SW. So the doc comes and I just look at the SW and point for her to...
Rex's TROUBLE
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Sweaty

Posted 07-16-2018 at 01:16 PM by Cristal
I am about tired of this sweat dripping from me not to mention my heart rate at 175 . Why do people say not to mention then say it ? So I get to stay here longer . Gotta get the heart rate down . I grew up saying when you sweat a lot and my deodorant was wear off . " I'm smelling and sweating like a whore on dollar day . The doctor told me to do something that would lower my heart rate. So I logged on here. The sweating no idea . They never seen both of these during the study. It's abnormal....
Rex's TROUBLE
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Monday

Posted 07-16-2018 at 11:18 AM by Cristal
They are trying something new . Gonna put an anti nausea bag with the chemo bag to see if it won't help. I have 3 bags going in right now . It's been 3 hours and 3 minutes. My peeps are tired today . We all said hello's then some started reading ,sleeping , crossword puzzles, me on my phone. My littles called me this morning to cheer me on . I can't breathe without them . I'm rocking this blonde wig ! Sweet Pete the things I do for them . About the time my bones don't hurt as bad its time for more...
Rex's TROUBLE
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

irregular

Posted 07-15-2018 at 11:36 AM by Cristal
Had family video chat around 8:30 ish this morning. My littles were first in talking everything from a new lizard to new books. It went well . My littlest little is still distraught that I am bald , she cut her dolls hair to give me to glue on my head. Sweet baby girl. Then it was grown up talk . How they were going to run my life. I love them all unconditionally , however I had to tell them that was not happening . So an argument started; I laid down my phone and walked away for 10 minutes . Then...
Rex's TROUBLE
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Oldies

Posted 07-13-2018 at 05:05 PM by Cristal
I am the youngest person in my group on Mondays and Fridays . Which has perks . They all think I am excellent as computers,phones,etc...It's funny because I am the least savvy at technological things. So they were interested in the "site " I was on. Did I know it's dangerous,people can find you and take your identity, people will break into your house, I needed to stay away from all that . I explained as much as I could , I also told them I keep my 2nd Amendment right . That was a different...
Rex's TROUBLE
Posted in Uncategorized