Married And Flirting Chat

Married And Flirting Chat (http://www.marriedandflirtingchat.com/forums/index.php)
-   Married And Flirting Chat News! (http://www.marriedandflirtingchat.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   The Married And Flirting Chat Room Is Not Private (http://www.marriedandflirtingchat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3653)

Micwar 08-19-2007 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pink4You
Hi all, working on the 500 POST :) I want to see and send pics. I love pic. My favorite are the ones were I am all wet from coming out of the shower. ( ha, some were thinking something else, but those are great, also).

Keep posting and our dream may cum true of seeing you all wet....hopefully sooner than later...(hint to the powers to be)

duanehofner 10-06-2007 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pragmaticJenny
I went in there once (sometime ago!) mainly because I am so bloody nosey! I was inundated with IM windows from various guys on here - I am not being smug - I didn't know where to start first so I left ... Never to go back! :D

I've had times in the Lounge when there is so much chatter going on I'll just leave or leave it running in the background and just IM one or 2 good acquaintances

mrdiscreet 10-09-2007 06:12 AM

Penny, perhaps you should add a sticky making it clear that PMs are not private either.

I have been falsely accused on this site due to someone's abuse of that feature in order to poison another's view of me and paint me in a false light. That is all I have to say on the matter.

I'm not sure I'll be back, which I guess is my loss.

cherokeered 10-09-2007 06:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrdiscreet
Penny, perhaps you should add a sticky making it clear that PMs are not private either.

I have been falsely accused on this site due to someone's abuse of that feature in order to poison another's view of me and paint me in a false light. That is all I have to say on the matter.

PM's are private unless someone shares them with someone else hun...

MCat 10-09-2007 06:24 AM

Quote:

The only way PM's are not private is if people share them with each other...
We can't go in and read your private messages and neither can anyone else.

Sometimes it gets like 7th grade in here...He said, She said....ya never know who's saying what about whom and if its true or not.:sg

mrdiscreet 10-09-2007 06:30 AM

I won't embarrass anyone with details (I do respect privacy), but you all may wish to reconsider your confidence on this point:

Moderators can not read your private messages here but beware there are hacks avalible to make it possible. We do not have that installed here but other places may. Email and your favorite instant message service are the best way to go when something is truely private.

Which I just found in prior posts.

Is it possible that I have been lied to? I suppose, but I have had great faith in the honesty of this source.

MCat 10-09-2007 06:36 AM

Quote:

I won't embarrass anyone with details (I do respect privacy), but you all may wish to reconsider your confidence on this point:

Moderators can not read your private messages here but beware there are hacks avalible to make it possible. We do not have that installed here but other places may. Email and your favorite instant message service are the best way to go when something is truely private.

Which I just found in prior posts.

Is it possible that I have been lied to? I suppose, but I have had great faith in the honesty of this source.

If I recall that pertains to the chat room....the private messages in the chat room.

mrdiscreet 10-09-2007 06:41 AM

Once you reach the minimum number of post required you will be able to send and recieve private messages from the forum. Please show respect to fellow members and do not send unsolicited messages of a sexual nature.

Moderators can not read your private messages here but beware there are hacks avalible to make it possible. We do not have that installed here but other places may. Email and your favorite instant message service are the best way to go when something is truely private

This is the entire contextt, from someone called Heaterman. It clearly refers to PMs. I don't know what's true or not, just passing a long a caution.

MCat 10-09-2007 06:50 AM

Quote:

Once you reach the minimum number of post required you will be able to send and recieve private messages from the forum. Please show respect to fellow members and do not send unsolicited messages of a sexual nature.

This is the entire contextt, from someone called Heaterman. It clearly refers to PMs. I don't know what's true or not, just passing a long a caution.

Heaterman is Penny's husband...he handles all the technical stuff for the site.

mrdiscreet 10-09-2007 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MCat
Heaterman is Penny's husband...he handles all the technical stuff for the site.

OK, good to know.

Penny 10-09-2007 06:29 PM

No one here can read your PM's that post was made early in the sites life and nothing was changed. If you had a PM that wasnt kept private it is because someone shared it or accidently forewarded it to someone else.

That is why it is best to use AIM or something like that.

FRMale 11-02-2007 06:37 PM

The birds and the bees talk.... well let me see...
:dd :blowjob: :sp:

greg12357 11-28-2007 01:16 AM

This is all good advice. Even if the administrators are honest, that doesn't mean that there are not flaws in the system that might be exploited. (This goes for IM systems as well.) IM and Chat can be a good way to get to know your cyber-friends better, but be aware of what you are typing.

mandone17 12-02-2007 03:22 AM

hey waz up

how is everyone today

duanehofner 12-02-2007 06:26 AM

Good morning everyone. Happy Sunday! The Hofner comes out to play today! Twice!

leo_sexy 01-06-2008 02:46 AM

this is a good room for good friends

aberdeen 01-08-2008 08:02 AM

Thanks for the heads up. Penny, love the outfit....that hat is so hot

tiger50 01-08-2008 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aberdeen
Thanks for the heads up. Penny, love the outfit....that hat is so hot

gday aberdeen, welcome mate.... :wa:

JCDxn 01-08-2008 07:47 PM

thanks for the heads up

scoobertina 01-08-2008 10:50 PM

you mean people can read what I am saying in the chat room? oh no.... this can't be true.... I better stay out then and post.. this nobody reads... :D

cherokeered 01-08-2008 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scoobertina
you mean people can read what I am saying in the chat room? oh no.... this can't be true.... I better stay out then and post.. this nobody reads... :D

:lmao :lmao

Hotshotfireguy 01-08-2008 10:58 PM

:lmao :lmao :lmao

IsThisIt@50? 01-17-2008 02:26 AM

New to the site, still trying to learn to navigate. Where's the best place to find someone to actually chat with?

hoss 01-17-2008 02:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IsThisIt@50?
New to the site, still trying to learn to navigate. Where's the best place to find someone to actually chat with?

this site is forum based ..its post and reply ..if u click the button at the top right thats says " chat room",u may find some people in there ,its hit and miss due to the time differences ..

ps ...i asked u in another post to put your birthyear in your profile ,not sure if u saw it ...but we do ask that u do this

Newenglandman 01-17-2008 07:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IsThisIt@50?

You can chat in the forums, in private messaging or in the chat room which you can get to by going to the "Chat Room" tab on the bar. Hope things are going well and welcome to the site, lots of GREAT people in here!!!! ;)