Married And Flirting Chat

Married And Flirting Chat (http://www.marriedandflirtingchat.com/forums/index.php)
-   Married And Flirting (http://www.marriedandflirtingchat.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   What are you going to do tonight to relax? (http://www.marriedandflirtingchat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1065)

Sexylady06 02-10-2006 06:06 PM

What are you going to do tonight to relax?
 
So what do you do to relax, to relieve some stress?

Sexylady06 02-10-2006 06:08 PM

Tonight, I am going to take a long, hot, bubble bath while sipping on some red wine.:p

Rainmaker 02-10-2006 06:19 PM

fixing to go pick up some thai food and coming home-chat up here a bit-take a nice bubble bath -drink -be merry and maybe watch a movie or chill with a good book i started-hub is working late tonight-kids spending night off-so i am going to enjoy it

Rainmaker 02-10-2006 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sexylady06
Tonight, I am going to take a long, hot, bubble bath while sipping on some red wine.:p

have u ever tried Duplin county wine-i love their red wines

mbrown811 02-10-2006 06:22 PM

-

Rainmaker 02-10-2006 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mbrown811
oh i love thai food, but haven't had it in so long. There used to be a great restaraunt right around the corner where I used to work. I'd go there like every other day, it was fantastic. Ah memories.


(424 to go)

first of all thats cute u have it marked at the bottom how many posts to go.......there is this little restaurant that has opened up here-that i love--she makes a bit of everything... i get bored with the same food all the time-i like variety---well ill be back in a bit---ill let u know how good the food is:D

Sexylady06 02-10-2006 06:26 PM

Actually, you hit the nail on the head. That is my favorite wine. I just love the Carolina and Hattress Red Wine- we would get along just fine:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by rainmaker
have u ever tried Duplin county wine-i love their red wines


mbrown811 02-10-2006 06:26 PM

-

Sunfiresix 02-10-2006 07:10 PM

I am going to sit here and watch mbrown get 423 more posts. Most likely watch some tv for an hour then read myself to sleep.

Rainmaker 02-10-2006 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sexylady06
Actually, you hit the nail on the head. That is my favorite wine. I just love the Carolina and Hattress Red Wine- we would get along just fine:D


those r my fav-i stopped and picked up 2 bottles of carolina red and some more icehouse beer:55

Rainmaker 02-10-2006 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mbrown811
I have to work all weekend so I'll be around. Plus, I have a ton of posts to go...


(423 to go)


u will be there before u know it-good company makes time go by fast;)

Penny 02-10-2006 07:14 PM

Supposed to have a blizzard this weekend :(

Rainmaker 02-10-2006 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Penny
Supposed to have a blizzard this weekend :(

i heard the same--said we would have snow late this weekend or early next week.

Sunfiresix 02-10-2006 07:25 PM

That is all going to just miss us --I want some snow all we have is about three inches(of snow) on the ground

Rainmaker 02-10-2006 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sunfiresix
That is all going to just miss us --I want some snow all we have is about three inches(of snow) on the ground

we better get something i told my kids we would make snow cream if it snowed

Sunfiresix 02-10-2006 07:33 PM

I have missed winter as we should have it this year--we have had too many warm days. I love it when it is snowing--that is when the out of doors is so peaceful--I take long walks when it is snowing in the evening--to me that is the most relaxing thing I can Do.

Sandy 02-10-2006 07:33 PM

i'm going to enjoy my new computer. and try to catch up on my posting. :wa:

Rainmaker 02-10-2006 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sunfiresix
I have missed winter as we should have it this year--we have had too many warm days. I love it when it is snowing--that is when the out of doors is so peaceful--I take long walks when it is snowing in the evening--to me that is the most relaxing thing I can Do.

that is what i miss as well-the seasons being as they should-i remember the last big snow we had was march of 1980---would love to see that again

Penny 02-10-2006 07:38 PM

welcome back :kk



Quote:

Originally Posted by mywifemark
i'm going to enjoy my new computer. and try to catch up on my posting. :wa:


Sunfiresix 02-10-2006 07:38 PM

We had a good winter then too--I have always loved winter and fall the most--I grew up on the St. Lawrence river- we use to have real winters, like Minnesota has.

Rainmaker 02-10-2006 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sunfiresix
We had a good winter then too--I have always loved winter and fall the most--I grew up on the St. Lawrence river- we use to have real winters, like Minnesota has.

i love to watch the seasons change-thats why i get so disappointed nowadays-u cant tell where it starts and stops

Rainmaker 02-10-2006 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mbrown811
oh i love thai food, but haven't had it in so long. There used to be a great restaraunt right around the corner where I used to work. I'd go there like every other day, it was fantastic. Ah memories.


(424 to go)

ok i told u i would let u know how the food was..........i had spicey shrimp and may i say it was sooo good along with the seafood curry--im still nibbling-i will sleep good tonight-only thing that can make this better is good sex-ill be working on that soon-lol

Sunfiresix 02-10-2006 08:02 PM

You have that so right- if I didn't want seasons(gotta watch what I say here) I would move to the south.

sex_kitten_4u 02-11-2006 05:13 AM

to relax tongiht i am going to take a very long hot shower and a nice cup off coffee and watch a dvd

Norfolkdave 02-11-2006 11:24 AM

Going round my friends and share a couple of beers and the wives can have a natter about everything and nothing while the guys put the world to rights, normal things etc.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:02 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.