Married And Flirting Chat

Married And Flirting Chat (http://www.marriedandflirtingchat.com/forums/index.php)
-   Married And Flirting Chat News! (http://www.marriedandflirtingchat.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   New Members Are Now being Moderated (http://www.marriedandflirtingchat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11860)

Lena 01-20-2009 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fever (Post 1355297)
I was in with a few who don't have profiles at all. Is that something that gets delayed while they are being approved??? If not, how does it happen?

Thanks!

Could be!
But they are all up to date right now!
Can you remember which ones they were?

redcat 01-20-2009 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lena (Post 1355305)
Could be!
But they are all up to date right now!
Can you remember which ones they were?


Lena, seems every newbie that goes into the chat room...if you click on their profile you get a message that says you do't have permission to access, etc.

Lena 01-20-2009 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by redcat (Post 1355330)
Lena, seems every newbie that goes into the chat room...if you click on their profile you get a message that says you do't have permission to access, etc.

I'll try and remember to keep a look out on newbies in there!
The ones in there seems to be ok right now!
But if you catch any just let me know.
Thank you!

Parliament 01-20-2009 10:20 PM

who you callin a newbie?

Lena 01-20-2009 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xanadu7 (Post 1355454)
who you callin a newbie?

Think we can safely say after nearly a year, not you!!

dashslow 01-21-2009 04:28 PM

this site's "membership activation" email went stray to my junk mail, so I did look for it for 4 days. This is post number one, but probably the 20th thread i've read. I was wondering why this place requires so much "homework," so it is ironic that this tread is where i get my answer. I was beginning to think that paranoia was rampant here when i was lock out of everything but the room. I sure hope it is worth the work.

Lena 01-21-2009 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dashslow (Post 1356677)
this site's "membership activation" email went stray to my junk mail, so I did look for it for 4 days. This is post number one, but probably the 20th thread i've read. I was wondering why this place requires so much "homework," so it is ironic that this tread is where i get my answer. I was beginning to think that paranoia was rampant here when i was lock out of everything but the room. I sure hope it is worth the work.

Welcome Dashslow!!
I hope you will find it was worth all your effort!
Now you have found your way in, hope this is your first of many posts we get to read!!
Enjoy your stay with us!

dashslow 01-21-2009 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lena (Post 1356688)
Welcome Dashslow!!
I hope you will find it was worth all your effort!
Now you have found your way in, hope this is your first of many posts we get to read!!
Enjoy your stay with us!

Wow, that was fast

Lena 01-21-2009 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dashslow (Post 1356718)
Wow, that was fast

Hope you are smiling now!

jmsmith12345 01-21-2009 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dashslow (Post 1356718)
Wow, that was fast

You aren't supposed to say that about the webmistress...you say, thanks, that was the best quickie I ever had.

dashslow 01-21-2009 04:49 PM

yes, thank you m'lady. I'm off to another tread

Lena 01-21-2009 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmsmith12345 (Post 1356733)
You aren't supposed to say that about the webmistress...you say, thanks, that was the best quickie I ever had.

ooohhh there is a man with the know how of words!! :gs

jmsmith12345 01-21-2009 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lena (Post 1356741)
ooohhh there is a man with the know how of words!! :gs

I am but a humble servant with a gift for oral things.

magscribe 01-21-2009 04:57 PM

The moderation process seemed to go well and swiftly. No complaints from here. With the lovely advent of forum spam, you almost have to moderate signups now...not to mention how the way things are here, you need to slow down the process to keep out people who might be trouble.

Besides me, that is. Kudos for a well-run site.

Lena 01-21-2009 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmsmith12345 (Post 1356750)
I am but a humble servant with a gift for oral things.

And I just know you are very good with this gift!!
(I won't ask you for a list, right now!)

jmsmith12345 01-21-2009 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lena (Post 1356762)
And I just know you are very good with this gift!!
(I won't ask you for a list, right now!)

a list of what??? references? I don't kiss and tell...usually.

Lena 01-21-2009 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by magscribe (Post 1356760)
The moderation process seemed to go well and swiftly. No complaints from here. With the lovely advent of forum spam, you almost have to moderate signups now...not to mention how the way things are here, you need to slow down the process to keep out people who might be trouble.

Besides me, that is. Kudos for a well-run site.

Well you are a most welcome addition to our little place!
Thank you!

Lena 01-21-2009 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmsmith12345 (Post 1356766)
a list of what??? references? I don't kiss and tell...usually.

Usually? That must mean you do sometimes!! Does it? hmm..?

fever 01-21-2009 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lena (Post 1355305)
Could be!
But they are all up to date right now!
Can you remember which ones they were?

I don't remember, but I'll pay closer attention next time! Was inundated that particular night. But I do know that when I clicked to see their profile i got nuttin'. We'll see what happens....thanks, as always!

Lena 01-21-2009 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fever (Post 1356871)
I don't remember, but I'll pay closer attention next time! Was inundated that particular night. But I do know that when I clicked to see their profile i got nuttin'. We'll see what happens....thanks, as always!

Thank you for helping out!

Kissie 01-21-2009 06:04 PM

I know that moderating the newbies must be alot of work...but you knwo...I think it is working all around the site!!!
Thanks for all your hard work everyone!!!!

Lena 01-30-2009 06:14 PM

An added note!
 
Because of spammers and imposters going into the chatroom, unmoderated new registrations are being stopped from entering the chatroom! (well trying to stop all)
Some newbies' accounts, for some reason even after being moderated, are stuck without me knowing, so if anyone is in contact with anyone who for some reason has an account which is stuck and is unable to enter the chatroom again, please ask them to contact me at..
marriedandflirtingchat@yahoo.com
This is the reason why those newbies who have been able to go into the chatroom before now thinks they have been banned from there!
I am sorry in advance if I sometimes accidently let a spammer through, but sometimes it isn't clear that they are, and have to take a chance!
Thank you all for your patience and help!

desertbear7 02-15-2009 02:18 AM

thank you so much penny it makes this site so much better than others.

fredflintstone 02-28-2009 08:32 AM

oh, yeah. i can post now. thanks lena. time to look around the site!

Divot 04-05-2009 07:08 PM

Thanks you
 
Thanks for letting me in.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:26 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.