Married And Flirting Chat

Married And Flirting Chat (http://www.marriedandflirtingchat.com/forums/index.php)
-   Married And Flirting Chat News! (http://www.marriedandflirtingchat.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Lena (http://www.marriedandflirtingchat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35836)

TomIAm 07-24-2020 01:46 PM

Lena

Just an FYI, but it's been over 2 months since Lena signed on. I don't have any information but I hope everything is well with her.

But absent any information, everyone should probably be aware that if the site were to go down, that might be all she wrote. I know it's not like it used to be here, but it would still be a sad way for it to end.

Hopefully, she's just taking a break. But now might be a good time to reach out to people you might want to stay in contact with should the site go *poof* suddenly.

gdgrl 07-24-2020 02:06 PM

I don't log in here much anymore, but I'm sorry to hear Lena has gone MIA. She always seemed like such a nice person. Funny how some of us here made connections that had nothing to do with flirting at all. While I know I'll be ok without the site, as most will, it will be sad to see it go. Thank you to all that have touched my life, even if briefly, that even includes you, Tom. You're one of the good guys.

FlowerGirl228 07-24-2020 02:15 PM

So sorry to hear this. I know I haven't posted in a long time and I've disappeared at times before , but if this place disappears - I will definitely miss it. I will always remember some of you !

cougarmomma 07-24-2020 03:30 PM

I do hope all is well with Lena, I never got to know her but appreciate what she’s done for this site and me as a result of her starting the site.

This is like my adult, x-rated Facebook!

hijiller 07-24-2020 04:17 PM

I sent her a note saying the coast is clear now.

hikergeek 07-25-2020 12:05 AM

Did the bots take her away?

Seriously, I hope she is okay, site or no site.

hikergeek 07-25-2020 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TomIAm (Post 6536299)
Just an FYI, but it's been over 2 months since Lena signed on. I don't have any information but I hope everything is well with her.

But absent any information, everyone should probably be aware that if the site were to go down, that might be all she wrote. I know it's not like it used to be here, but it would still be a sad way for it to end.

Hopefully, she's just taking a break. But now might be a good time to reach out to people you might want to stay in contact with should the site go *poof* suddenly.

Open note - ********************************

flirtingenie 07-25-2020 02:30 AM

I have not been on much my self but I am thankful that I can log on when I can. I hope Lena is okay. I have met some wonderful people on here. Some has become close friends with. Some sadly I have lost contact with them. I hope everything is okay with Lena and with all the awesome members of this site.

LuckySometime 07-26-2020 02:36 AM

It all starts from the top. The best parts of this site start there.

I never communicated with Penny (sadly) but Lena is as gracious as they come. When she tells us she's fine it will be in the quietest subtlest way and I'm looking forward to it.

Atrebla Rose 07-31-2020 02:48 AM

I have come and gone over many years as well. I hope and pray Lena is ok, and life has just gotten in the way. This place is fabulous....definitely my f place, fun, flirt, friends and I hope forever!

The peeps I have met are amazing, the fun and laughs we have shared. And the friendships priceless! I will definitely miss this place if one day it is gone!

Stay safe and healthy everyone! I miss you when I am gone! Would grieve if you are gone as well!

scoobertina 08-01-2020 01:59 AM

I sure hope all is well and we hear from her soon.

redcat 08-11-2020 11:38 PM

There was a time I couldn't imagine not being here daily. Thirteen years and many changes later, I find myself thinking, "oh, I haven't checked in at M&F in a while". Though I sometimes completely forget about it, I would miss this place if it disappeared.

I certainly hope all is well with Lena! With everything going wonky this year, maybe she just needed a breather and figured this was a good time. *fingers crossed*

My life has been changed, challenged and enriched by my interactions here. To those that have been part of that, whether we exchanged hellos or truly became friends....thank you for enriching the journey. I hope to see y'all for a long time to come.

boudinballs 08-20-2020 12:04 PM

i don't know her, but like many others here, i come and go to M&F and certainly hope she is doing well.

TomIAm 08-25-2020 07:42 PM

Update: I heard from Lena. She is fine...has just had a lot of things to deal with of late and hasn't been able to get out here often. So all's well.

cougarmomma 08-25-2020 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TomIAm (Post 6541316)
Update: I heard from Lena. She is fine...has just had a lot of things to deal with of late and hasn't been able to get out here often. So all's well.

Thank you for the update. Im glad shes ok and hope her life settles down for her soon.

madmax 08-26-2020 08:40 AM

Quote:

Thanks for the update.
I hope things settle down for her and look forward to seeing her back when she is ready

gdgrl 09-23-2020 03:10 PM

Quote:

Good to know! :ok

msu 09-24-2020 09:39 AM

Very happy to hear that Lena is okay!