Married And Flirting Chat

Married And Flirting Chat (http://www.marriedandflirtingchat.com/forums/index.php)
-   Current Events And Real Life (http://www.marriedandflirtingchat.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   What irritates you? (http://www.marriedandflirtingchat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24686)

hotandbothered(m) 08-04-2012 04:09 PM

What irritates you?

Is there something that irritates you every day and you just cant get rid of it. I have a coworker that everytime the phone rings they want to know who it is and what they want. I have to tell them its none of their business in regards to family. He is just nosy. It gets under my skin. Sometimes i just want to tell him to go fuck himself. But i cant. He is my superior. Uggh.

DomesticDiva 08-04-2012 04:16 PM

We have this older coworker at work who we can only describe it as "air humping"....She stands in place and just moves back & forth...Idk....maybe it's some pelvic exercise we're not up on...:sg....

It's hilarious but just weird.....

Lots irritate me but everyone has their own quirks so I chalk it up to not havin things too bad and carry along on my merry way :)

Ivan 08-04-2012 04:40 PM

I can't think of anything that irritates me every day, though I certainly put up with a lot of stuff that most people would find irritating. I think living in different cultures and being forced to quickly adapt and survive makes me more tolerant. People who are easily annoyed by small things are generally people who have never had to deal with much change in their life. That's just an observation.

smiplemann 08-04-2012 05:56 PM

You should relabel this thread, "almost everyday" ... My work # is close to some medical billing place and people keep trying to fax me crap over and over again cause the fax doesn't go through. Hellllooooooo!!! Is this thing on?! Clearly they aren't using old school fax machines as I yell into the phone.."THIS IS NOT A FAX MACHINE!!!"..oh look another attempted fax coming in...kshhh brrrrrr bzzzzz :thr (hehe me slamming the phone down :p)

gabrielle22 08-04-2012 05:57 PM

People that eat on the phone at work...or put me on speaker phone for no apparent reason.

southernboy 08-04-2012 05:59 PM

When the wife tries to dictate the conversation I'm having with people we know on the phone... "tell them this... tell them that"... Shoot me!

mgirl2011 08-04-2012 06:09 PM

I have one colleague that drives me nearly insane every day. I have resorted to refusing to answer email from her.. we are at the same level in the organization, but she insists on trying to boss me around because she's been there longer and she's older than I am by about 20 years. She's constantly inserting herself into my work and I have to be careful not to level her, because it's constantly at the top of my desired to do list. She is constantly developing artificial deadlines for stuff and will insist I do this or that for her with a very short turn around time. I am always firm, always assertive, always clear, but she is relentless.

So, I take a deep breath, walk to her office and respond, rather than go spidermonkey on her ass every day.

Just A Girl 08-04-2012 07:28 PM

Random rudeness....every day it seems. I'm talking about people who have no reason to be rude but just are, to complete strangers. From going to the grocery store and someone just has to nearly push over some elderly person to get what they want first, to clients at work who think because we are just a vendor they can be assholes, to here where people just have to interject their hurtful words to someone they don't know.
Makes me wanna do shit to their forehead with a cheese grater. If you don't have anything nice to say, shut your hole and do unto others as you'd want done to you. This very basic concept taught in kindergarten seems lost.

HOTlantaM 08-04-2012 07:41 PM

Cowards who hide behind anonymous identities to send a message for "the greater good".

If you really believe strongly about something...own it. If not, keep your f**king mouth shut!

gabrielle22 08-04-2012 07:59 PM

Negativity and those that wallow in it.

whispers 08-04-2012 08:01 PM

waitress that say "I'll be right back to take your order" then they show up 20 minutes later

Fwd40s 08-04-2012 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whispers (Post 3746532)
waitress that say "I'll be right back to take your order" then they show up 20 minutes later

the question is back to where ? maybe she wasn't talking about being back to you.

Kyhoncho. 08-04-2012 08:06 PM

All these fuckers that stay irritated!....:D

Peligrosa 08-04-2012 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by southernboy (Post 3746388)
When the wife tries to dictate the conversation I'm having with people we know on the phone... "tell them this... tell them that"... Shoot me!

Oops I sometimes do that or so hubby says lol

Xdiscretion 08-04-2012 10:01 PM

People who answer phones in public bathrooms....had a guy a work do it..then leave without flushing or washing his nasty ass hands - who the hell does that??

Also, slow walkers at Costco who have their four kids and 6 other distant relatives huddled around 1 cart trying holding up the entire place...seriously don't treat the samples as f'in buffet.

Other than that, I fart rainbows.

D4k 08-04-2012 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xdiscretion (Post 3746723)
People who answer phones in public bathrooms....had a guy a work do it..then leave without flushing or washing his nasty ass hands - who the hell does that??

Also, slow walkers at Costco who have their four kids and 6 other distant relatives huddled around 1 cart trying holding up the entire place...seriously don't treat the samples as f'in buffet.

Other than that, I fart rainbows.

You were making a run for the jumbo pack of tampons, weren't ya?

Xdiscretion 08-04-2012 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DK44 (Post 3746763)
You were making a run for the jumbo pack of tampons, weren't ya?

Actually batteries...the gf is going on a special trip next week :ok

D4k 08-04-2012 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xdiscretion (Post 3746771)
Actually batteries...the gf is going on a special trip next week :ok

I heard a rumor she needs Ds... lots of Ds.... it ain't no joke... :p

YetanotherScotsman 08-04-2012 10:24 PM

Slow walkers at the airport.....

BellaLuna 08-05-2012 12:25 AM

people who stop in the middle of a walkway to chit chat...and continue to stand there even after they see you trying to get around them

tink062570 08-05-2012 12:28 AM

Tonight ... the allergic reaction to some meds ... geesh my my face hurts

HOTlantaM 08-07-2012 12:31 PM

sorry for this ladies...

okay guys...when there are only three urinals and the first guy in the bathroom takes the middle one. seriously? grab one of the end units and let me grab the one on the other end. I don't want to be standing next to your junk unless there isn't anywhere else for you to go. come on....really?

Gigglez 08-07-2012 12:35 PM

Lately it's been one of the moms at football that used to talk smack about me until recently when I caught her crawling out of the backseat of a coach's truck ... Now she's constantly up my ass and all of a sudden wanting to be my best friend

La Croix 08-07-2012 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gigglez (Post 3751785)
Lately it's been one of the moms at football that used to talk smack about me until recently when I caught her crawling out of the backseat of a coach's truck ... Now she's constantly up my ass and all of a sudden wanting to be my best friend

Well don't let her up your ass! The way she crawls around you never know where she's been.

NYYlvr 08-07-2012 01:08 PM

my wife's cold attitude. It's getting old.