Married And Flirting Chat

Married And Flirting Chat (http://www.marriedandflirtingchat.com/forums/index.php)
-   Junk Drawer (http://www.marriedandflirtingchat.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   What gets you through a crappy day? (http://www.marriedandflirtingchat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25973)

xyz68. 12-12-2012 10:47 PM

What gets you through a crappy day?
 
Arghhhh! We all have these days, what gets you through them?

Came home late, knew the wife was pissed off and angry about whatever stupid shit she iften pissed off about, and was just wishing I could keep driving and not come home. After bitching for a while, luckily she went off upstairs and I could hide behind my computer and start drinking. Hope she falls asleep so I can get seriously shit faced.

So what gets you through days like this?

DomesticDiva 12-12-2012 10:48 PM

knowing that tomorrow is another shot at a good day :)

Sorry the day was crappy Einy..:kk

Kyhoncho. 12-12-2012 10:49 PM

:blowjob::wk:drink:

daisyduck 12-12-2012 10:50 PM

SmOking weed helps me mellow out!:ok

gabrielle22 12-12-2012 10:50 PM

happiness tp?

wiscydmb 12-12-2012 10:51 PM

diet coke

gabrielle22 12-12-2012 10:53 PM

imagining plucking out someone's grey hairs

snow white 12-12-2012 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DomesticDiva (Post 4010028)
knowing that tomorrow is another shot at a good day :)

Sorry the day was crappy Einy..:kk

Everything she said!! (Sorry, seemed silly to retype the same thing!!)

Just A Girl 12-12-2012 10:57 PM

Oh yay!

I like to come home and make a voodoo doll out of twist ties and rubber bands.
Then I stick it as hard as I can with a shiv.
Then I chant something like "suck it bitch til you choke".

If that doesn't work, I like to read Buddhist quotes.

Dahlia 12-12-2012 11:08 PM

Imagining I'm single..

xyz68. 12-12-2012 11:21 PM

Good advice all, thanks, though I don't see how giving a BJ will help Kyhoncho, not my thing ... she's asleep, so I'm currently 2 beers, 1 wine and 2 shots of rum in ... whoooo!

tink062570 12-12-2012 11:25 PM

Talking freezing nose hairs with someone will take your mind of it I promise :lmao

oldandnaked 12-12-2012 11:27 PM

Alcohol

xyz68. 12-12-2012 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tink062570 (Post 4010100)
Talking freezing nose hairs with someone will take your mind of it I promise :lmao

LOL ... it warmed up afterwards ...

Quote:

Originally Posted by oldandnaked (Post 4010104)
Alcohol

up to 6 and counting, thanks o&n

tink062570 12-12-2012 11:33 PM

[quote=xyz2009;4010115]LOL ... it warmed up afterwards ...


See what i mean already better .. at least it wasnt freezing nuts :yks

snow white 12-12-2012 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xyz2009 (Post 4010094)
Good advice all, thanks, though I don't see how giving a BJ will help Kyhoncho, not my thing ... she's asleep, so I'm currently 2 beers, 1 wine and 2 shots of rum in ... whoooo!

Based on that amount of alcohol shouldn't you mood be better now?? Hang in there, the day will end and begin fresh (assuming you don't have a hangover) tomorrow!!!

xyz68. 12-12-2012 11:35 PM

[quote=tink062570;4010119]
Quote:

Originally Posted by xyz2009 (Post 4010115)
LOL ... it warmed up afterwards ...


See what i mean already better .. at least it wasnt freezing nuts :yks

Though I f'd up taking the car not the truck when it started to snow, but it stopped. 3 days in the 40s, so car is still on the road until at least saturday :whee:

xyz68. 12-12-2012 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by snowwhite (Post 4010124)
Based on that amount of alcohol shouldn't you mood be better now?? Hang in there, the day will end and begin fresh (assuming you don't have a hangover) tomorrow!!!

Yeah, and talking to my friends is helping too! thanks

gabrielle22 12-12-2012 11:38 PM

Photoshopping my face on.....oh wait....

alcohol is good.

tink062570 12-12-2012 11:39 PM

[quote=xyz2009;4010125]
Quote:

Originally Posted by tink062570 (Post 4010119)
Though I f'd up taking the car not the truck when it started to snow, but it stopped. 3 days in the 40s, so car is still on the road until at least saturday :whee:

I feel like you really need to say this today !!!

http://lolmoth.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/winter.jpg

xyz68. 12-12-2012 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gabrielle22 (Post 4010131)
Photoshopping my face on.....oh wait....

alcohol is good.

oh wait ... no do tell ... I can do it

gabrielle22 12-12-2012 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xyz2009 (Post 4010135)
oh wait ... no do tell ... I can do it

I'm currently enjoying the Green Scream :D

Apparition 12-12-2012 11:53 PM

Serious answer: My lil daughter..she cracks a smile..and well there goes the grimace.
Here: Shredding the listening thread.

xyz68. 12-13-2012 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gabrielle22 (Post 4010139)
I'm currently enjoying the Green Scream :D

Thanks, I always loved that painting

Quote:

Originally Posted by icymaiden (Post 4010142)
Serious answer: My lil daughter..she cracks a smile..and well there goes the grimace.
Here: Shredding the listening thread.

Thanks Icy, my kids are what keeps me whole, keeps me sane, keeps me here. Wifey kept my daughter from me tonight, but she'll be there for me tomorrow

scoobertina 12-13-2012 12:01 AM

knowing I have friends who will talk me down


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:27 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.