Married And Flirting Chat

Married And Flirting Chat (http://www.marriedandflirtingchat.com/forums/index.php)
-   Married And Flirting Chat Introductions (http://www.marriedandflirtingchat.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Welcome To Our New Members, Please Introduce yourself and say hello! #3 (http://www.marriedandflirtingchat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21654)

Lena 09-04-2011 07:31 PM

Welcome To Our New Members, Please Introduce yourself and say hello! #3

Continuing from thread....
http://www.marriedandflirtingchat.co...=14302&page=78

Welcome everyone!

DomesticDiva 09-04-2011 07:56 PM

Yay!...I will personally bump on Fridays cuz I lurve Newbie Fridays!...:D

Lena 09-04-2011 08:47 PM

There are Newbie Fridays??

DomesticDiva 09-04-2011 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lena (Post 3077613)
There are Newbie Fridays??

just watch....seems a tide rolls in around here on Fridays & the intro threads pop up...:D

Yes, sometimes I really DO have too much time on my hands :lmao

handyman30 09-04-2011 09:08 PM

I love Newbie Fridays :)

Barkiss 09-04-2011 09:12 PM

Hi...married guy from North Carolina, looking for a woman or women for some discreet, intense, dirty, unbelievable hot dog eating. After this many years of marriage, my wife will no longer make hot dogs, it has to be bratwurst. Well sometimes a man just needs a hot dog. Interested? Contact me...I can PM...woot..no need to wait for 500 posts. Guys sorry...only interested in women cooking my hot dogs....guys just seems to burn them.

DomesticDiva 09-04-2011 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barkiss (Post 3077718)
Hi...married guy from North Carolina, looking for a woman or women for some discreet, intense, dirty, unbelievable hot dog eating. After this many years of marriage, my wife will no longer make hot dogs, it has to be bratwurst. Well sometimes a man just needs a hot dog. Interested? Contact me...I can PM...woot..no need to wait for 500 posts. Guys sorry...only interested in women cooking my hot dogs....guys just seems to burn them.

Shawn will be destroyed.....rumor has it he saved his footlong just for you....:D

Barkiss 09-04-2011 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DomesticDiva (Post 3077726)
Shawn will be destroyed.....rumor has it he saved his footlong just for you....:D

Well I can squash that rumor....it certainly isn't a footlong.

DomesticDiva 09-04-2011 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barkiss (Post 3077730)
Well I can squash that rumor....it certainly isn't a footlong.

:yks there go all the hearts of groupies everywhere

Barkiss 09-04-2011 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DomesticDiva (Post 3077734)
:yks there go all the hearts of groupies everywhere

Yeah...well....I'm all against false advertising. So the next time he mentions fisting, imagine q-tipping.

retskcuhc463 09-05-2011 02:50 AM

Hello allz,

I'm totally new here, take a second and look at my name again, now read it back words... lolz

retskcuhcchuckster

BigTiger 09-05-2011 03:53 AM

Hey Chuckster, or as I call you in chatroom... Rets :) Welcome aboard.

DomesticDiva 09-05-2011 07:43 AM

Welcome chuckster....:)

ChrisJ 09-05-2011 11:46 AM

What it is.

Hi, I'm Chris, I live in New York and for various reasons I am in an unsettled cohabitation situation. For purposes of gender clarification: I am a dude. Also: I'm not able to upload my own avatar, so the default at left should in no way be construed as representative of my unimpeachable character.

All of which would be totally obvious if I could upload the tasteful, yet hilarious avatar image I wanted to use, which is a drawing of two pigs having sex, with the caption MAKIN' BACON. It's from a T-shirt I bought at this great store called Spencer's Gifts, have you heard of it? For some reason, even though the nonprofit where I work has a corporate-casual dress code, my shirt is not welcome in the office, probably because it's TOO AWESOME.

Unlike every contestant on every reality series ever made, I am TOTALLY HERE TO MAKE FRIENDS. Nice to meet you, your shoes are fantastic.

daisyduck 09-05-2011 11:49 AM

lol nice intro!! and welcome, you will like it here!!

CuriousVirgo 09-05-2011 12:18 PM

Hi chuckster and chris. Welcome.

retskcuhc463 09-05-2011 02:55 PM

It's Chuckster again,

I just wanted to mention: years ago I use to go to yahoo/chat/m&f like every evening. It use to be alot of funz, then I quit going for years and 3 weeks ago I went in there and it was full of BOTS, every room I check was Bots, Bots and more bots,. this place seems to be kewl so far but when is the best time to chat in chat room? or is it mostly in these forums? And do I have to do 150 replys and posts to go to my profile.

retskcuhc463 09-05-2011 02:58 PM

Ohhh and Thanks for the "Welcomes" :wy

madmax 09-05-2011 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by retskcuhc463 (Post 3079747)
It's Chuckster again,

I just wanted to mention: years ago I use to go to yahoo/chat/m&f like every evening. It use to be alot of funz, then I quit going for years and 3 weeks ago I went in there and it was full of BOTS, every room I check was Bots, Bots and more bots,. this place seems to be kewl so far but when is the best time to chat in chat room? or is it mostly in these forums? And do I have to do 150 replys and posts to go to my profile.

lots of questions lol

chatroom best time - varies a lot, remember there are members all over the world so your 3am is some elses breakfast

some people stay on the threads, some stay in the chatroom and some do both so try it all out and see where you like for yourself

you can post replys right now, 150 posts gets you access to profiles and makes life a lot easier

DomesticDiva 09-05-2011 03:05 PM

lol Chuckster...breathe!.....I was an old yahell chatter myself..know whatcha mean

And HELLOOOOOOOOOOO chris......:D....Nice intro....Yup I kno of spencer gifts...*grinz*...Sounds like a funny shirt

Welcome :wa:

retskcuhc463 09-06-2011 12:27 AM

(Taking a deep breath)....wow, look I have 7, wait, now 8 posts! only 142 to go...lolz

hyrok40 09-06-2011 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DomesticDiva (Post 3077447)
Yay!...I will personally bump on Fridays cuz I lurve Newbie Fridays!...:D

I guess I have to wait until Firday to get the bump :)

GeekInNeed 09-06-2011 12:25 PM

Hello internet... my name is Rick and I'm a geek.

I currently have 14 years of experience in being a 21 year old. I have lived nearly all of my life in the northern burbs of Columbus, Ohio despite being born in New Jersey. I've been married to my wonderful and beautiful wife for over 10 years now and have 3 fantastic, patience-testing sons together.

So why am I here? I suppose it is in part due to my naturally playful attitude in life. It also is certainly due to the steadily decreasing amount of intimate attention I've received over the course of the past 5 years or so. (Kids will do that to a couple, I know... but regardless of that, I'm still madly in love with the mother of my boys.)

But I'm most likely here because I'm a nerd and I live on the internet.

And no... I will not fix your computer. :)

BlueSky1234 09-06-2011 12:44 PM

Hi Chuckster, Chris and Rick. Newbie here too.

DomesticDiva 09-06-2011 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeekInNeed (Post 3082241)
Hello internet... my name is Rick and I'm a geek.

I currently have 14 years of experience in being a 21 year old. I have lived nearly all of my life in the northern burbs of Columbus, Ohio despite being born in New Jersey. I've been married to my wonderful and beautiful wife for over 10 years now and have 3 fantastic, patience-testing sons together.

So why am I here? I suppose it is in part due to my naturally playful attitude in life. It also is certainly due to the steadily decreasing amount of intimate attention I've received over the course of the past 5 years or so. (Kids will do that to a couple, I know... but regardless of that, I'm still madly in love with the mother of my boys.)

But I'm most likely here because I'm a nerd and I live on the internet.

And no... I will not fix your computer. :)

I like u.....Welcome to the site....keep postin, I'm amused...:D