Married And Flirting Chat

Married And Flirting Chat (http://www.marriedandflirtingchat.com/forums/index.php)
-   Married But Looking (http://www.marriedandflirtingchat.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Wife doesn't even masturbate...nor interested (http://www.marriedandflirtingchat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7528)

VanDan 04-20-2008 10:31 AM

Wife doesn't even masturbate...nor interested

Just wondering what you guys do when your wife doesn't care to masturbate because she doesn't feel right about it and doesn't care to go down that road? Is there anything you can do about it?

MCat 04-20-2008 10:44 AM

I never used to either......one day something clicked and I love it now. Hubby bought me my first vibrator about 3 years ago...now I have 5...lol

I love them....really adds to the fun and intensity of my orgasms.

Buy her a lovely new toy.....you use it on her at first....help her discover how good it feels and maybe she'll start using it on herself.

scoobertina 04-20-2008 10:46 AM

She doesn't?

I am not sure what to think about that myself.. I mean I wasn't interested in sex for some time myself.. but something inside of me popped one day and man... I want it all the time now...

VanDan 04-20-2008 10:50 AM

I bought this battery-run back massager and tried to press it against her mound...oh no, she flatly rejected that thing.

Oh yeah, that story about as women grow older they want sex more...that must be a myth.

MCat 04-20-2008 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VanDan (Post 949844)
I bought this battery-run back massager and tried to press it against her mound...oh no, she flatly rejected that thing.

Oh yeah, that story about as women grow older they want sex more...that must be a myth.

Watch my lips....Its not a myth....helllloooo....I'm 50, can't seem to talk about it enough or get it enough....lol

don't use the back massager....buy a nice dildo.....

scoobertina 04-20-2008 11:05 AM

I agree with M... tell her it would please you if you used it on her once.... and caress her body with it... don't just go for the mound... turn her on with it...

VanDan 04-20-2008 11:06 AM

Thanks everyone for the suggestion about getting a dildo for her but I've already suggested it and she refused and got upset.

cherokeered 04-20-2008 11:13 AM

I hate to burst your bubble here....but if she can't overcome what bothers her about it....buying her all the toys or talking about it...will never help and will only make her angry
I would just let it go because you can't change her mind...only she can....
:sry

jackywants 04-20-2008 11:27 AM

She likes it a lot during sex active in her bottom though I get vibrations too that increases the libido by 200% um feels great:sng

Sneaky 04-20-2008 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scoobertina (Post 949852)
I agree with M... tell her it would please you if you used it on her once.... and caress her body with it... don't just go for the mound... turn her on with it...

Yeah, I agree with Scoob & MCat. Start by giving her a massage and get her relaxed. Then caress her body with it like Scoob said...get her used to the sensation, ask her if she likes it. If you get a back massager and go straight for her "mound" you are going to get the opposite reaction that you want. Seduce her, relax her, sooth her.....that's a better start.

MCat 04-20-2008 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cherokeered (Post 949861)
I hate to burst your bubble here....but if she can't overcome what bothers her about it....buying her all the toys or talking about it...will never help and will only make her angry

I used to get pissed about this stuff when hubby wanted to watch crap on TV, look at books, try something new. Thank god he didn't give up on me....I used to think he would rather have the other stuff...didn't realize he wanted it to increase my pleasure and his. I think my hormone changes opened my mind also....or maybe not....maybe I'm just nuts...lol

dixiechik 04-20-2008 02:06 PM

Get her a good vibrator things will change honey trust me!:di

Jelly 04-20-2008 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VanDan (Post 949826)
Just wondering what you guys do when your wife doesn't care to masturbate because she doesn't feel right about it and doesn't care to go down that road? Is there anything you can do about it?

What about when your husband freaks out that you do because it's Wrong??? lol

ummmmmmm i do it anyways! :di

Penny 04-20-2008 02:25 PM

Talk and keep talking but dont be pushy

cherokeered 04-20-2008 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MCat (Post 949872)
I used to get pissed about this stuff when hubby wanted to watch crap on TV, look at books, try something new. Thank god he didn't give up on me....I used to think he would rather have the other stuff...didn't realize he wanted it to increase my pleasure and his. I think my hormone changes opened my mind also....or maybe not....maybe I'm just nuts...lol

Well, I think you wanted to change....that sleazy woman wanted out....lol
But some people can't....they just can't get passed it...

Constance 04-20-2008 06:33 PM

Quote:

:inlve

Constance 04-20-2008 06:35 PM

Quote:

Cherokeered, that is so true. We can't make people do what they don't want to do. When we love someone we except them the way they are.

:inlve

BGrace 04-20-2008 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Penny (Post 949964)
Talk and keep talking but dont be pushy

I have to agree with Penny on this one. Talk about why you would like to enjoy it with her.

MCat 04-20-2008 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cherokeered (Post 949967)
Well, I think you wanted to change....that sleazy woman wanted out....lol
But some people can't....they just can't get passed it...

Oh my god !!!
Did you just call me sleazy...lol....good thing I love you Cher.:sng

cherokeered 04-20-2008 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MCat (Post 950208)
Oh my god !!!
Did you just call me sleazy...lol....good thing I love you Cher.:sng

LOL...yes I did....I certainly don't want people to think i am the only sleazy woman onsite.....:D:kk

redcat 04-20-2008 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VanDan (Post 949844)

Myth? Nooooo, don't think so.;)

redcat 04-20-2008 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MCat (Post 949872)

MCat...if you're nuts then there are lots of us in the same boat....now, where do I buy stock in the white coat company?

Iwantutowantme 04-20-2008 10:27 PM

My wife wont use anything but me...............no wonder I am worn out... :)

Denny422 04-21-2008 10:07 AM

Assuming she is not just generally disinterested in sex, you need to talk to her (carefully) about what turns her on (and why) and what could make things better for her in bed. You may find an opening from which to work. Don't rush it, and don't be determined to work out the issue in one conversation. You might, but again, it may take several conversations before you start to get an idea.

From there, progress to what turns you on and how it would be exciting for you. Hopefully, she wants to please you enough that it will work out. Just go slow and be understanding.

If you do get some inspiration, choose the moment to press the advantage carefully. A night when she is particularly aroused. It is not something you can plan for-no "this is the night..." stuff! If you plan a romantic evening and everything goes well, it still doesn't mean she is going to be receptive. Just have things ready in the bedroom and be prepared when the moment arrives.

Good luck! Hope it works out.

Denny422 04-21-2008 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scoobertina (Post 949840)
She doesn't?

I am not sure what to think about that myself.. I mean I wasn't interested in sex for some time myself.. but something inside of me popped one day and man... I want it all the time now...

I bet you don't have any trouble getting it either, it that picture is you.

WOW!

I'd be there at the slightest hint of interest.