Married And Flirting Chat

Married And Flirting Chat (http://www.marriedandflirtingchat.com/forums/index.php)
-   Everyday Life For Married Couples (http://www.marriedandflirtingchat.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Have you been cheated on by your spouse? (http://www.marriedandflirtingchat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20060)

daniela 04-23-2011 05:57 PM

Have you been cheated on by your spouse?

Gigglez 04-23-2011 06:08 PM

My husband cheated on me twice and I busted him each time and spoke to the women he cheated on me and they called his ass,out ... I stayed because the first time I was pregnant with my son ... The second time I caught him my kids were a baby and toddler and I stayed for them ... Then four years later he cheated on me a third time and had a baby with the chick ... Again my kids were still young and I stayed for them then ... Now they are older and after my husband continued to be a ass after the last incident and being told to deal with it over and over again amongst other things, I have dealt with it ... Papers are filed away and I have one year until I am officially free as a bird ... I lived many years miserable because I wanted to do what was right for my kids and now that they are older and will be in college in just a few years, it is time for me to take my life back and find happiness again ... With or without a man in my life I am a strong person and I will be just find and I will get that happiness I so deserve ... Life is too short and I refuse to live with any more "what ifs" and regrets ... I've put everyone else before myself and taken care of everyone but myself .... Now it's my time to shine ...

That's my story .... Sorry about what your husband has done to you, Daniela and again, welcome to the site :)

daniela 04-23-2011 10:50 PM

Big O 04-23-2011 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gigglez (Post 2711446)
My husband cheated on me twice and I busted him each time and spoke to the women he cheated on me and they called his ass,out ... I stayed because the first time I was pregnant with my son ... The second time I caught him my kids were a baby and toddler and I stayed for them ... Then four years later he cheated on me a third time and had a baby with the chick ... Again my kids were still young and I stayed for them then ... Now they are older and after my husband continued to be a ass after the last incident and being told to deal with it over and over again amongst other things, I have dealt with it ... Papers are filed away and I have one year until I am officially free as a bird ... I lived many years miserable because I wanted to do what was right for my kids and now that they are older and will be in college in just a few years, it is time for me to take my life back and find happiness again ... With or without a man in my life I am a strong person and I will be just find and I will get that happiness I so deserve ... Life is too short and I refuse to live with any more "what ifs" and regrets ... I've put everyone else before myself and taken care of everyone but myself .... Now it's my time to shine ...

That's my story .... Sorry about what your husband has done to you, Daniela and again, welcome to the site :)

I'm happy that you found him xoxo

DiscreetGuy 04-23-2011 11:08 PM

don't think so, but then again no one ever knows for sure.

cougarmomma 04-23-2011 11:11 PM

Nope my husband is the good one, neglects me, but doesn't cheat. Makes me feel a little bit guilt for my activities :(

BlueEyedMale40 04-23-2011 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DiscreetGuy (Post 2712022)
don't think so, but then again no one ever knows for sure.

Quote:

Originally Posted by cougarmomma (Post 2712038)
Nope my husband is the good one, neglects me, but doesn't cheat. Makes me feel a little bit guilt for my activities :(

Same here, on both these things. At times I wish she would... it would give me a clear reason to dump her ass for one thing.

PA Loverboy 04-25-2011 02:20 PM

She's flirted, but never cheated as far as I know. All things considered, I wouldn't blow a gasket if she did, I'd just hope she was discreet & safe. But it's not her style.

kimikins 04-25-2011 02:21 PM

i don't think so.. but who knows

leggy 04-25-2011 02:23 PM

Pretty darn sure..

Dominantmale 04-26-2011 05:52 AM

I can't say for sure. She swore to me a couple of years ago she hadn't. But I know her. Her perpetual lying, and kooky ways... She's never lived an honest day in her life. I wouldn't be surprised. On my son's 2nd birthday, I found her personal ad on the web. THAT crushed me, and changed my whole view of her. I know she's run out on me before when we were dating/living together. She's one of these people who can justifiy every action no matter wrong she is. I'd give it an 80% chance-yes.

Beccs 04-26-2011 05:59 AM

Not yet, wish he would.

Just A Girl 04-26-2011 06:01 AM

Yes, he did....with my friend....that was about 5 years ago. I wanted to reconcile. I tried. I've come to the realization that once that trust is broken with me, there is no going back.

angel 04-26-2011 06:02 AM

thats the million dollar question, im guessing he has cheated,,how will i ever know for sure hmmmm

phillyphan8008 04-26-2011 06:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cougarmomma (Post 2712038)

Sounds like we have something in common, cougarmomma.

Dominantmale 04-26-2011 06:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just A Girl (Post 2717173)
Yes, he did....with my friend....that was about 5 years ago. I wanted to reconcile. I tried. I've come to the realization that once that trust is broken with me, there is no going back.

Sorry to hear that, but it reminded me of a joke among men- If you wanna get rid of her, just introduce her to your best friend.

cordelia. 04-26-2011 06:43 AM

IDK, is facebook and invisibility cheating?

daniela 04-26-2011 05:42 PM

phillyphan8008 04-27-2011 06:02 AM

She has never cheated on me while being married.

ryteone 04-27-2011 12:28 PM

She did, with a guy I knew. There is no good excuse for what she did, and what I've come to realize is that it had nothing to do with me, although at the time I took it very personal - as most of us do. I felt extremely angry and trapped. You feel like there is nothing you can do (that is productive) to alleviate the hurt and pain it has caused. If you leave, then your kids become innocent victims. If you hurt the guy, then you get into trouble. You could go out and cheat, but then you sell-out on your own principles. It seems like you suffer immensely for trying to be the grown-up and do the right thing.

It is an extremely uncomfortable burden thrust upon you by the selfish act(s) of your spouse. I found myself resenting her for forcing those decisions on me.

"Why is keeping my family together now on me?" "I didn't ask for this, you turned your back on our family, and now I have to be the grown-up here and keep it together - thanks a lot!" These are just some of the thoughts that went through my head.

I never found any miracle cure or insight for healing - just time. We decided to work it out, and we are better now than we ever used to be. However, whenever someone told me that I needed to forgive and move on, or "you two could be closer after this" I wanted to reach across and choke them out.

It simply just took time; I was tired of feeling angry and vengeful. Not to say that that I'm completely over it (it was just last year). I do wonder sometimes if she's really where she says she is. I feel that her actions speak for themselves - she's way more into "us" than she used to be. That's the yardstick I measure our trust with. So yeah, I do trust her, and when I get those thoughts in my head I just don't let them take over, cuz it can make you crazy.

Apparition 04-27-2011 12:38 PM

Hugzzzzzzzzzzz ryte

As so far as I know, hubby's been faithful.

scoobertina 04-27-2011 12:49 PM

my ex never cheated on me...
this last boyfriend didn't cheat on me..
and all others.. well they were at least honest with me about me not being the only one.. well.. except for A...

Dominantmale 04-27-2011 01:44 PM

In a way I wish was cheated on. There'd at least be some kind of rational reason for it all.

DrCharming 04-27-2011 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueEyedMale40 (Post 2712051)
Same here, on both these things. At times I wish she would... it would give me a clear reason to dump her ass for one thing.

I've given her every bit of rope I can find and she won't hang herself with it. I wish she would so I don't have to be the only bad guy when it ends. She's done a million other selfish destructive bitchy things...just that one last line to cross.

daniela 04-27-2011 07:59 PM