Married And Flirting Chat

Married And Flirting Chat (http://www.marriedandflirtingchat.com/forums/index.php)
-   Married And Flirting Chat News! (http://www.marriedandflirtingchat.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   New Members Are Now being Moderated (http://www.marriedandflirtingchat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11860)

Lena 12-02-2008 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shawn_N_Sandiego (Post 1280841)
Lean you rock, in the mod sense I mean.. the other I would only imagine:ok

And I just know your imagination works just fine!!

Thank you!

crow_worc 12-02-2008 02:41 PM

thank you Penny. A newbie here myself. Glad I got in under the wire.

OnceAKing 12-02-2008 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lena (Post 1277770)
If you do have a friend joining could you email their username over to
marriedandflirtingchat@yahoo.com
Thank you.

If I just had a friend, I'd sure 'nuff do it Lena...by the way...Howdy from Texas!

Cy 12-02-2008 04:46 PM

http://www.geekzone.co.nz/images/blog/moderating.jpg

Thank you to all the mods :ok

Sensual Woman 12-02-2008 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cyclops (Post 1281197)

Now Cyclops, how'd you manage to get a picture of Tiger? :D

dewger 12-02-2008 04:57 PM

how do u get access to certin pages and members pics

Lena 12-02-2008 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dewger (Post 1281216)
how do u get access to certin pages and members pics

When you have 150 posts you will have more access and will be able to see some of the pics!
http://www.marriedandflirtingchat.co...ead.php?t=6352

Lena 12-02-2008 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnceAKing (Post 1281173)
If I just had a friend, I'd sure 'nuff do it Lena...by the way...Howdy from Texas!

Thanks!
Hello to you in Texas!!

TIGUY 12-02-2008 05:31 PM

Be glad to help with the ones who slip by cutie......

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lena (Post 1277842)
Will be ok! :))):
Hopefully I get to see them all first, before they get to spread onto the forums!
Better then having to chase them all over the place!
Just hope no one slips by!! :nu


Lena 12-02-2008 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TIGUY (Post 1281266)
Be glad to help with the ones who slip by cutie......

Thanks!
Watch them squeeze through!!

kay1965 12-02-2008 06:13 PM

Thanks to you Penny and all the mods for taking the time to do this !!!!!!!!!!!!!

JonJon62. 12-03-2008 09:17 AM

Thank you all !! What exactly do you consider SPAM ?
Posting too much too quickly and overwhelming the threads?
I've worried that I may have done that in the past, but have always tried to post things that were at least intelligent and on topic ...

Feel free to use the bat on me if needed ... ;)

OnceAKing 12-03-2008 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JonJon62 (Post 1282232)
Thank you all !! What exactly do you consider SPAM ?
Posting too much too quickly and overwhelming the threads?
I've worried that I may have done that in the past, but have always tried to post things that were at least intelligent and on topic ...

Feel free to use the bat on me if needed ... ;)

I'm sure you'll get a more definitive answer but you and you're posts are not even close to being spam so stop worrying about that and post away.

Lena 12-03-2008 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JonJon62 (Post 1282232)
Thank you all !! What exactly do you consider SPAM ?
Posting too much too quickly and overwhelming the threads?
I've worried that I may have done that in the past, but have always tried to post things that were at least intelligent and on topic ...

Feel free to use the bat on me if needed ... ;)

Nah, unless you have been selling something or trying to get money, somehow, from our members!!
(So what have you been selling?? Huh??)

But not sure if you will think the bat is real punishment!!

JonJon62. 12-03-2008 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lena (Post 1282277)
Nah, unless you have been selling something or trying to get money, somehow, from our members!!
(So what have you been selling?? Huh??)

But not sure if you will think the bat is real punishment!!

Well been trying to sell myself ... tried lowering the price many times ... but no takers yet ... :( Maybe I need to upgrade the model??

And the bat ... depends on who's yielding said instrument ... ;)

Lena 12-03-2008 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JonJon62 (Post 1282283)
Well been trying to sell myself ... tried lowering the price many times ... but no takers yet ... :( Maybe I need to upgrade the model??

And the bat ... depends on who's yielding said instrument ... ;)

Was that you I just moderated??
YieldingGuyNeeds??
Sorry, thought you were a spammer, so deleted you!!

Here, have some nice brownies and don't work too much!!
Not good for the brains!!

FizProf 12-03-2008 10:26 AM

It's a sad sad world when even M&F gets penetrated by spam...
Thanks for your efforts for keeping this place spam-free

JonJon62. 12-03-2008 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lena (Post 1282337)
Was that you I just moderated??
YieldingGuyNeeds??
Sorry, thought you were a spammer, so deleted you!!

Here, have some nice brownies and don't work too much!!
Not good for the brains!!

I've been deleted??? AHHHHHHH ..... ;) Nope wasn't me!! I'm not a yieldingGuy ... well have needs ... but .... well ...

Really we do thank you for all that you do!! And even bake too!! :wy

I'm gonna have to figure out how to help out some ... need some good Cisco equipment ?? Get it for you at employee discount ... ;)

Lena 12-03-2008 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JonJon62 (Post 1282352)
I've been deleted??? AHHHHHHH ..... ;) Nope wasn't me!! I'm not a yieldingGuy ... well have needs ... but .... well ...

Really we do thank you for all that you do!! And even bake too!! :wy

I'm gonna have to figure out how to help out some ... need some good Cisco equipment ?? Get it for you at employee discount ... ;)

Well, going to have to lock the doors on you now!! You bad spammer!!

But really, thank you for being understanding and supportive!

Lena 12-03-2008 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FizProf (Post 1282347)
It's a sad sad world when even M&F gets penetrated by spam...
Thanks for your efforts for keeping this place spam-free

Yes it is!
Not just a handful, but a few football stadiums!!

pagirl 12-03-2008 10:35 AM

That is a great idea! I know everyone has already said it but it can't be said enough, you guys/gals ROCK!!! You are all Awesome and I am grateful to be a part of your community!!!

LuckyJest 12-03-2008 11:00 AM

What if one WISHES to be moderated...
 
...in Lena's Punishment Room? Is this service available?

Lena 12-03-2008 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LuckyJest (Post 1282409)
...in Lena's Punishment Room? Is this service available?

Well we will see how you fill that form up!
Hi there Jest!! Nice to see you!!

LuckyJest 12-03-2008 11:11 AM

What if one WISHES to be moderated...
 
...in Lena's Punishment Room? Is this service available?

Lena 12-03-2008 11:19 AM

Yes but getting full in there!!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:23 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.