Married And Flirting Chat

Married And Flirting Chat (http://www.marriedandflirtingchat.com/forums/index.php)
-   Everyday Life For Married Couples (http://www.marriedandflirtingchat.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Your Spouse Will Find You Here (http://www.marriedandflirtingchat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5307)

Penny 10-02-2007 05:25 PM

Your Spouse Will Find You Here
 
That is the way you have to think before you post here. Its not hard to tell who someone is. The more popular this site gets the more the chances are that someone you know will figure out who you are. I don't want to be the cause of anyones problems. So before you post here think about what it would be like if your spouse found out.

It may help problems by bringing them out into the open and make you talk about them or they may print out your post and use them at a divorce trial. Its on your heads people not mine so please think before you post.

There is software now that poeple can put on your computer to see where you go and what you say and you cant even tell its there. There is always someone smarter out there. Please be safe, if being here could ruin your marrage then think ten times before making that post.

Domus 10-02-2007 05:29 PM

O'ops! Did It Again.... :)

Real_Good 10-02-2007 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Penny
That is the way you have to think before you post here...

...There is always someone smarter out there. Please be safe, if being here could ruin your marrage then think ten times before making that post.

Excellent advice Penny. :kk Your recent changes to 150 and 500 posts was a very good thing. Requiring 150 to see profiles is the best thing.

Maybe your spouse may not see you, but a friend of a spouse might...??

Can be the same bad results.

69luvrboy 10-02-2007 05:46 PM

Wise advice, Penny. Best to keep things on the norm at home, too. If you suddenly change long-established habits, particularly sexual habits, it is cause for suspicion. Suspicious minds will start thinking and looking for causes.

cmt21lem 10-02-2007 09:04 PM

good info for the new user

PunkyBob 10-02-2007 09:22 PM

Thank you for the reminder. It's a very conscientious thing to do.

hoss 10-02-2007 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Penny
That is the way you have to think before you post here. Its not hard to tell who someone is. The more popular this site gets the more the chances are that someone you know will figure out who you are. I don't want to be the cause of anyones problems. So before you post here think about what it would be like if your spouse found out.

It may help problems by bringing them out into the open and make you talk about them or they may print out your post and use them at a divorce trial. Its on your heads people not mine so please think before you post.

There is software now that poeple can put on your computer to see where you go and what you say and you cant even tell its there. There is always someone smarter out there. Please be safe, if being here could ruin your marrage then think ten times before making that post.

the kicker is u can download this software for free off the net ...it will log every keystroke,every web page visited and if using a web cam will take a picture every few seconds ...then it send this info to the "spys" email for review ....

guess Big Brother is here ..........

p.a 10-02-2007 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Penny
That is the way you have to think before you post here. Its not hard to tell who someone is. The more popular this site gets the more the chances are that someone you know will figure out who you are. I don't want to be the cause of anyones problems. So before you post here think about what it would be like if your spouse found out.

It may help problems by bringing them out into the open and make you talk about them or they may print out your post and use them at a divorce trial. Its on your heads people not mine so please think before you post.

There is software now that poeple can put on your computer to see where you go and what you say and you cant even tell its there. There is always someone smarter out there. Please be safe, if being here could ruin your marrage then think ten times before making that post.

In my case this would not be an issue. We're more like roomies living under the same roof in different rooms. But you do have a point for those who still have some one who gives a damn

cherokeered 10-02-2007 09:27 PM

hubby and I don't share a computer.....but it is always good to be careful unless u dont care.....like me

p.a 10-02-2007 09:30 PM

Oh and by the way, we all have seperate computers. I use my screen saver which is password protected to keep unwanted eyes off my puter. Thats mostly to keep my daughter from using my system for her own fun and games.

spare_change 10-02-2007 09:30 PM

I don't care if my spouse found out.

My mistress, though --- I'd be soooooo fucked!!

Not to mention my cyber lover -- she'd be seriously pissed!

UltimateNaneki 10-02-2007 09:55 PM

Well I have been thinking about this thought for a while, I good friend of mine has given me the heads up not even a week ago. But I have invited my husband here before and he knows I come here and like he claims I live here. So there is not much he can hurt me with. We have no kids and I have no $$ so come after me if you wish.
Now for the man that I love, well, I was going to leave the site for him, but he wants me here. He doesn't want me to be alone when we are not together and encouraged me to stay.
Finally I love this site, I have been elsewhere and I prefer her. Some claim its slow some nights but I believe its fun all the time. I can start threads and respond to almost all the ones already in active. I love the people here and I think they like my company too.

So yes I have been warned and thanks.:kk

WandaRing 10-02-2007 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spare_change
I don't care if my spouse found out.

My mistress, though --- I'd be soooooo fucked!!

Not to mention my cyber lover -- she'd be seriously pissed!


:lmao you really get around dont you? :sc So who do you fear the most?:lmao

hoss 10-02-2007 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spare_change
I don't care if my spouse found out.

My mistress, though --- I'd be soooooo fucked!! Cotties

Not to mention my cyber lover -- she'd be seriously pissed! Tiger


:lmao :lmao

surfnchat 10-02-2007 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Penny
That is the way you have to think before you post here. Its not hard to tell who someone is. The more popular this site gets the more the chances are that someone you know will figure out who you are. I don't want to be the cause of anyones problems. So before you post here think about what it would be like if your spouse found out.

It may help problems by bringing them out into the open and make you talk about them or they may print out your post and use them at a divorce trial. Its on your heads people not mine so please think before you post.

There is software now that poeple can put on your computer to see where you go and what you say and you cant even tell its there. There is always someone smarter out there. Please be safe, if being here could ruin your marrage then think ten times before making that post.


Good thing my spouse doesn't know anything about computers! :D

I keep my Browsing History wiped clean and my admin rights locked up tight! An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure (and avoids a serious butt whoopin'). :lmao

hoss 10-02-2007 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by surfnchat
Good thing my spouse doesn't know anything about computers! :D

I keep my Browsing History wiped clean and my admin rights locked up tight! An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure (and avoids a serious butt whoopin'). :lmao

good thing bud ...cause if u use Internet Explorer and just delete history and your cookies ,they are still in a folder on your hard drive ,its a bug they still havent fixed ...

surfnchat 10-02-2007 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hoss
good thing bud ...cause if u use Internet Explorer and just delete history and your cookies ,they are still in a folder on your hard drive ,its a bug they still havent fixed ...

Thanks! I didn't know that! I know for sure the wifey doesn't know that either! :D

duanehofner 10-02-2007 10:30 PM

Thanks, Penny, we know you're concerned and we appreciate it.

spare_change 10-02-2007 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Annie G
:lmao you really get around dont you? :sc So who do you fear the most?:lmao



Hoss.

Annie 10-02-2007 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spare_change
Hoss.

Damn... and all this time I thought it was ME!

spare_change 10-02-2007 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Annie
Damn... and all this time I thought it was ME!


Fear you? Fear you?

The only thing I fear, dear, is that we won't get to spend the weekend in my cabin, snowed in with nothing but the crackling fire to keep us company ...... again.

Annie 10-02-2007 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spare_change
Fear you? Fear you?

The only thing I fear, dear, is that we won't get to spend the weekend in my cabin, snowed in with nothing but the crackling fire to keep us company ...... again.

Then what should I do with this bottle of Merlot?

surfdude 10-02-2007 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spare_change
I don't care if my spouse found out.

My mistress, though --- I'd be soooooo fucked!!

Not to mention my cyber lover -- she'd be seriously pissed!

ahh, spare - i always feel like a slut until i hear from you. then i realize i'm actually UNDER-sexed :)

spare_change 10-03-2007 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Annie
Then what should I do with this bottle of Merlot?

The last time you asked me that question, you REALLY didn't like my answer!

scoobertina 10-03-2007 01:23 AM

Thanks Penny, I personally have had my husband find out about the site, and three of my friends had been found out.. I lost a great friend CM because of it.. now, my marriage was over before my hubby found out.. but if he wanted to he could have searched hard to find something tiny to use against me, and recently I confronted someone... but we won't go there...


Thanks for this thread Penny... everyone should be careful...


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:39 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.