Married And Flirting Chat

Married And Flirting Chat (http://www.marriedandflirtingchat.com/forums/index.php)
-   Everyday Life For Married Couples (http://www.marriedandflirtingchat.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   How are you today? No, really, how are you? (http://www.marriedandflirtingchat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4938)

Jy 08-16-2007 10:30 PM

How are you today? No, really, how are you?

What's your overall mood today? Are you feeling anxious? Elated? Overwhelmed? What's causing those feelings, and what are you going to do about it?

Jy 08-16-2007 10:32 PM

Today I'm feeling a little anxious because one of the head instructors at my gym quit, which means my life just got a whole lot busier, and I was already feeling overwhelmed by things going on in my personal life.

I'm going to spend the weekend with my two favourite guys -hubby and son- and try and recoup, recover, and get ready for another full week ahead.

Micwar 08-16-2007 10:33 PM

Uptight because work took a crap today. Relax and talk to some of my new friends here.

Jy 08-16-2007 10:35 PM

An excellent idea, Mic!
Quote:

Originally Posted by Micwar58
Uptight because work took a crap today. Relax and talk to some of my new friends here.

Andytyme 08-16-2007 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jazzy
What's your overall mood today? Are you feeling anxious? Elated? Overwhelmed? What's causing those feelings, and what are you going to do about it?

Sad, Pissed, Lonely, Hurt, Numb, Alone. Cause? Simple.. Her... What am I going to do about it? Post here and have fun with my new friends, and in about 30 minutes, a friend from work is taking me to his "hand out bar" and buying all my drinks. I hope they have extra vodka.

cherokeered 08-16-2007 10:37 PM

Depressed....work is really draggin me down...took a day off today to try and recover a bit....have 3 days off next week so looking forward to it...but doubt things will ge any better

tiger50 08-16-2007 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cherokeered
Depressed....work is really draggin me down...took a day off today to try and recover a bit....have 3 days off next week so looking forward to it...but doubt things will ge any better

hmmmm ya need some new scenery.... in oz.....:knuddel: :kk

pointofnoreturn 08-16-2007 10:40 PM

ACtually kinda sad. Good friend is upset, and I wish I could help, but have no way to contact them. Hope they know that I am thinking about them and hope they are OK....Nite all.:hug:

RedVixen 08-16-2007 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jazzy

Today: Honestly? I'm horny as hell. I think there was something in my bowl of corn flakes this morning. What am I going to do about it? In about a half hour - I'm grabbing hubby and going to have my way with him...I'm seriously climbing the walls over here and I need a fix BAD!!!

Andytyme 08-16-2007 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedVixen
Today: Honestly? I'm horny as hell. I think there was something in my bowl of corn flakes this morning. What am I going to do about it? In about a half hour - I'm grabbing hubby and going to have my way with him...I'm seriously climbing the walls over here and I need a fix BAD!!!

Andy to the rescue. I am the handy dandy fix IT man. Lets put on some James Taylor and I'll have you off those walls in no time.

.Cotties 08-16-2007 10:53 PM

All is good today....what am I going to do about it....not a damn thing

hoss 08-16-2007 11:06 PM

Tired ,sore,anxious,excited,worried,happy,sad,depressed, upbeat,

shit sounds like i got my period .....

scoobertina 08-16-2007 11:11 PM

Today I am okay... I feel bad for a couple of people who are down today but I am happy because I had a good day....

sawflyman 08-16-2007 11:26 PM

actually I'm feeling pretty damn good. drank alot of beer got a buzz. chatting here.
life is good.......................lol

longing for passion 08-16-2007 11:51 PM

Tired and a little sore still from working out, but all in all, a very good day.

OICurready4me 08-16-2007 11:56 PM

I'm on vacation, camping, so I'm relaxing for the most part. I would be better if Mighty were with me instead of my wife but I guess those are the breaks. Earlier today, I wasn't paying attention because I was texting and stepped off the road into a gully and sprained my ankle, again. Damn thing is pretty swollen right now.

Phlirt 08-17-2007 12:29 AM

:confused: :drink: :sg

that would be confused and drunk and confused

Guymisseswife 08-17-2007 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhoenixFlirt
:confused: :drink: :sg

that would be confused and drunk and confused

will you allow me to say ditto my dear :whee:

Phlirt 08-17-2007 12:33 AM

But you know what, I love this site and I"m addicted to it... I couldn't stay away long.

Annie 08-17-2007 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhoenixFlirt
But you know what, I love this site and I"m addicted to it... I couldn't stay away long.

I'm happy to hear that!

Jezabella 08-17-2007 01:26 AM

feeling a bit alone, but okay overall I guess. things could always be worse.

.Cotties 08-17-2007 02:05 AM

Have your breasts gotten firmer since the last time I saw you?:sc
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jezabella
feeling a bit alone, but okay overall I guess. things could always be worse.

Jezabella 08-17-2007 02:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cotties
Have your breasts gotten firmer since the last time I saw you?:sc

Oh, Cotties -- how I've missed you! :dd

sexydave28 08-17-2007 02:20 AM

i am as horny as hell.

sexydave28 08-17-2007 02:20 AM

can any one tell me is there any way to chat live one on one with some one here?