Married And Flirting Chat

Married And Flirting Chat (http://www.marriedandflirtingchat.com/forums/index.php)
-   Everyday Life For Married Couples (http://www.marriedandflirtingchat.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Daily Horoscope (http://www.marriedandflirtingchat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8174)

Jelly 06-05-2008 04:19 PM

Daily Horoscope

Dont know if the rest of you like them... but I enjoy reading them every day just for kicks.

ARIES (March 21-April 19): Spend time with friends or involved in an activity that will help you better yourself or your position. If you can swing it, take the day off and do something you find challenging but fun.

TAURUS (April 20-May 20): Talks will bring about a situation conducive to your getting ahead. You can resolve any problem that crops up by being honest. Pay back or collect old debts and you can establish a budget that works effectively for you.

GEMINI (May 21-June 20): You have a handle on what you want done, so what's the hold up? Move forward, regardless of what anyone else does or says. A change or commitment in your love relationship will positively shape your future.

CANCER (June 21-July 22): Changes going on around you will make you nervous and emotional. Try to hold things together. You will probably be overreacting, so before you decide to confront someone, consider the pros and cons of your actions.

LEO (July 23-Aug. 22): You should keep your plans under wraps for now, especially if they entail a lifestyle change or a trip. Someone you work with or for is likely to take you the wrong way if you are blunt. Love is heading your way.

VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22): Pull in favors from those you helped in the past and you can hold your position and make professional gains. Someone from your past will remind you of your dreams, hopes and wishes. Don't give in to demands.

LIBRA (Sept. 23-Oct. 22): If you aren't on vacation, you should be. At least take some time out to relax. An interesting conversation may take you in a new direction. Don't give in to emotional blackmail from children or loved ones.

SCORPIO (Oct. 23-Nov. 21): You have to look at the big picture and step into the spotlight. Trust in yourself, not what someone else tries to lead you to believe. Fear is your downfall so face it head on. It's time to think big or go home.

SAGITTARIUS (Nov. 22-Dec. 21): You'll be caught up in the moment, overreacting to money matters, in turmoil about business and personal partners. If you stretch the truth in dealing with others, you may have to backtrack to avoid future problems.

CAPRICORN (Dec. 22-Jan. 19): Your mind is in overdrive. You will have everyone's attention so handle it properly. Being overly generous to impress or make up for something you did will probably work, but buying love, trust or favors will cost you later.

AQUARIUS (Jan. 20-Feb. 18): A change regarding the way you earn your living will result in greater thoughts about what you really want to do next. A domestic service or product may be something to think about. You will do best working on your own.

PISCES (Feb. 19-March 20): Stick close to home where you feel safe and in control. A couple of small alterations to the way you have things set up will allow you to work more from your own residence. The less time spent with others, the better it will be for you.

Krystal 06-05-2008 04:20 PM

CANCER (June 21-July 22): Changes going on around you will make you nervous and emotional. Try to hold things together. You will probably be overreacting, so before you decide to confront someone, consider the pros and cons of your actions.

....and thats the truth!

(and JB, honey....it's "horoscope", lol)

Jelly 06-05-2008 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krystal (Post 1013766)

....and thats the truth!

(and JB, honey....it's "horoscope", lol)

:lmao :lmao
Damn my day!!!

btw hororscope seemed a little more fitting :D

Atrebla Rose 06-05-2008 04:21 PM

LEO (July 23-Aug. 22): You should keep your plans under wraps for now, especially if they entail a lifestyle change or a trip. Someone you work with or for is likely to take you the wrong way if you are blunt. Love is heading your way.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Krystal 06-05-2008 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jelly's Brandi (Post 1013768)
:lmao :lmao
Damn my day!!!

We still love ya, babe. :sng

sweet 06-05-2008 04:28 PM

AQUARIUS (Jan. 20-Feb. 18): A change regarding the way you earn your living will result in greater thoughts about what you really want to do next. A domestic service or product may be something to think about. You will do best working on your own.

domestic service or product? :sc

I already provide domestic services in my home. I hate it, and I'm not gonna do it for anyone else! Unless it was for some handsome, rich bachelor.. :ok

RedVixen 06-05-2008 04:32 PM

VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22): Pull in favors from those you helped in the past and you can hold your position and make professional gains. Someone from your past will remind you of your dreams, hopes and wishes. Don't give in to demands.

Now who could that be :sc

Nice thread JB - thanks hun :)

scoobertina 06-05-2008 05:05 PM

Yes! Nobody knows what I am up to.. I am staying low.... and LOVE better head my way soon.... I want him to jump in his car and just drive to me... I NEED him... hehehehe

Barkiss 06-05-2008 05:06 PM

Wow....mine hit home...

LuckyJest 06-05-2008 05:09 PM

...mine just said the obvious..."lucky..."

Shawn 06-05-2008 05:10 PM

VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22): Pull in favors from those you helped in the past and you can hold your position (oooo naughty i like that) and make professional gains. Someone from your past will remind you of your dreams(and how she swallowed them whole, chewed on em .. and spit them out...love ya honey), hopes and wishes. Don't give in to demands.(yeah.. so no one is telling me when to stop drinkin tonight)

Krystal 06-05-2008 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shawn_N_Sandiego (Post 1013875)
VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22): Pull in favors from those you helped in the past and you can hold your position (oooo naughty i like that) and make professional gains. Someone from your past will remind you of your dreams(and how she swallowed them whole, chewed on em .. and spit them out...love ya honey), hopes and wishes. Don't give in to demands.(yeah.. so no one is telling me when to stop drinkin tonight)

Ahhh...a Virgo...same as my husband! That explains everything!! :D

pagirl 06-05-2008 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jelly's Brandi (Post 1013764)

SCORPIO (Oct. 23-Nov. 21): You have to look at the big picture and step into the spotlight. Trust in yourself, not what someone else tries to lead you to believe. Fear is your downfall so face it head on. It's time to think big or go home.

Well, before i read this I stepped into the spotlight so hopefully this is saying that it was the right thing to do...:sc

Thanks for the thread Jelly...

Sweetdreams069 06-05-2008 05:20 PM

Jeez, I sure like the part where love is heading my way... hope I don't miss it :)

Sneaky 06-05-2008 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jelly's Brandi (Post 1013764)
Dont know if the rest of you like them... but I enjoy reading them every day just for kicks.

Thank YOU!! I used to send Solo his & mine everyday till he said he hated the horoscope guy. LOL.:sng

Solo:
Quote:

ARIES (March 21-April 19): Spend time with friends or involved in an activity that will help you better yourself or your position. If you can swing it, take the day off and do something you find challenging but fun.
Me:
Quote:

Oh!! Mine fits today!!!

Shawn 06-05-2008 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Krystal (Post 1013877)
Ahhh...a Virgo...same as my husband! That explains everything!! :D

Really... does it now?? .. I am certain him and I are like twins or sumethin:nopity:ok:ok

Tiglet 06-05-2008 06:09 PM

Yup, I'm a cusper:

PISCES (Feb. 19-March 20): Stick close to home where you feel safe and in control. A couple of small alterations to the way you have things set up will allow you to work more from your own residence. The less time spent with others, the better it will be for you.

I already work on my own but if I don't spend time with others how do I make a living, just asking is all. lol

Good_Lad 06-05-2008 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sweet (Post 1013785)

domestic service or product? :sc

I already provide domestic services in my home. I hate it, and I'm not gonna do it for anyone else! Unless it was for some handsome, rich bachelor.. :ok

Could a "domestic product" be a sex toy??? :di

JCDxn 06-05-2008 06:33 PM

LIBRA (Sept. 23-Oct. 22): If you aren't on vacation, you should be. At least take some time out to relax. An interesting conversation may take you in a new direction. Don't give in to emotional blackmail from children or loved ones.

I think my mind is on a permanent vacation... in paradise.... :)

Torin 06-05-2008 06:47 PM

Hummmm.... interesting!

softrosepetal 06-05-2008 06:56 PM

That pretty much describes the whole week! lol I tend to be compulsive and act before I think.....oh well

Sneaky 06-05-2008 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shawn_N_Sandiego (Post 1013875)
VIRGO (

Quote:

Originally Posted by torin30 (Post 1014005)
VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22): VIRGO

Two Virgo's together are very compatable.
Both of you are prone to have fits of perfectionism, and at such times you are extremely critical and difficult to please. You may vacillate between extreme neatness and sloppiness, or be very particular about some things but very casual or even sloppy in handling other areas of life. Because each of you has an eye for detail and can be very skilled and exacting when you put your mind to it, you have the potential to work together very well in any area that requires extreme care and attention. There is the problem, however, that your combined perfectionism may make both of you dissatisfied with anything that you attempt. Both of you like to express your love for someone by doing practical things for that person, and both of you enjoy helping out with daily chores and various tasks. The similarity in your traits makes you a well-matched couple.

private beaches 06-05-2008 07:10 PM

:DTAURUS (April 20-May 20): Talks will bring about a situation conducive to your getting ahead. You can resolve any problem that crops up by being honest. Pay back or collect old debts and you can establish a budget that works effectively for you.

(Okay, I talk too much as it is, and I'm waaayyy to honest, dont owe any debts personally and would never ask for it back if it was owed to me. )

SunnyD 06-05-2008 07:12 PM

I would have been happier if it said you were gonna win the lotto, but what the heck who doesn't want a trip, a fight and a new love;)

sassynsweet 06-05-2008 07:19 PM

Well hell. Guess I shouldn't go to the Vice President and tell them I want to be fired huh? Guess the love coming my way is some poor outta work soul that will need my income .. again. *sigh*