Married And Flirting Chat

Married And Flirting Chat (http://www.marriedandflirtingchat.com/forums/index.php)
-   Married And Flirting (http://www.marriedandflirtingchat.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   How do you mend a broken heart? (http://www.marriedandflirtingchat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13567)

Sneaky 06-08-2009 07:10 PM

How do you mend a broken heart?

No, I'm not singin' the song. I mean it seriously...what do you do?

Shawn 06-08-2009 07:14 PM

Not sure if that ever really happens. And for those whom say it just takes time I often ask if they ever really gave their all in the relationship.

Quick fixes for the ladies... Ice cream and shopping with girlfriends

For the fellas ... booze and "I hate you" songs

Or depending on your personal make up you can switch those

fly 06-08-2009 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sneaky (Post 1538465)
No, I'm not singin' the song. I mean it seriously...what do you do?

You don't. :(

melbrook 06-08-2009 07:19 PM

You can't mend a broken heart. It only gets better when you find someone new.

Han Solo 06-08-2009 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shawn_N_Sandiego (Post 1538469)
Not sure if that ever really happens. And for those whom say it just takes time I often ask if they ever really gave their all in the relationship.

We're gonna have to check your "Pinky Card" I think.........Isn't Strip Club #1 on the list??

Sneaky 06-08-2009 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shawn_N_Sandiego (Post 1538469)

Ohhhh. The guys play is WAY better!!!

Shawn 06-08-2009 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Han Solo (Post 1538477)
We're gonna have to check your "Pinky Card" I think.........Isn't Strip Club #1 on the list??

We do not discuss the strip club, in fact I don't know what you are talking about nor who you are....

(I'll be there at 8 ish)

Han Solo 06-08-2009 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shawn_N_Sandiego (Post 1538479)
We do not discuss the strip club, in fact I don't know what you are talking about nor who you are....

(I'll be there at 8 ish)

Don't forget the spare shirt to change into so you don't have to explain away the Stripper Stank resonating from your shirt......The line about the Over Aggressive sales lady at the Macy's counter works ONCE and only ONCE :ok

Sneaky 06-08-2009 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Han Solo (Post 1538480)
Don't forget the spare shirt to change into so you don't have to explain away the Stripper Stank resonating from your shirt......The line about the Over Aggressive sales lady at the Macy's counter works ONCE and only ONCE :ok

Do I even want to know WTF "Stripper Stank" is??

Shawn 06-08-2009 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Han Solo (Post 1538480)

Well in this scenerio you do not really have to explain yourself... I have many goto friends that I can just say .. "hey Billy got his heart stomped out so I was FORCED to go to the strip club with him... he just wanted to be held by a woman and I know you being the understanding woman you are would be proud that I am such a kind nurturing soul."

Shawn 06-08-2009 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sneaky (Post 1538481)

it smells alot like Coco Butter

Han Solo 06-08-2009 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sneaky (Post 1538481)

Uhhhh, I'm sorry what was the question.....that typo was actually intended to read "Stupid Strippers that give hard working, intelligent women everywhere a bad name by becoming mere objects of no good, lowly men"

BlondieS 06-08-2009 07:31 PM

Shoot, my heart breaks when I lose a friend! I use a lot of scotch tape and pretend I'm Lois on Malcolm in the Middle.

Han Solo 06-08-2009 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shawn_N_Sandiego (Post 1538484)
Well in this scenerio you do not really have to explain yourself... I have many goto friends that I can just say .. "hey Billy got his heart stomped out so I was FORCED to go to the strip club with him... he just wanted to be held by a woman and I know you being the understanding woman you are would be proud that I am such a kind nurturing soul."

And what's the going rate in California for being "held" by a woman for say............oh, say the length of Bad, Bad Girlfriend?

Sneaky 06-08-2009 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stellabelle (Post 1538488)
Shoot, my heart breaks when I lose a friend! I use a lot of scotch tape and pretend I'm Lois on Malcolm in the Middle.

Snort!!

Wait, what if I have a similar personality to hers already??:sc

Sneaky 06-08-2009 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Han Solo (Post 1538486)
Uhhhh, I'm sorry what was the question.....that typo was actually intended to read "Stupid Strippers that give hard working, intelligent women everywhere a bad name by becoming mere objects of no good, lowly men"

I'm all for Strippers. Seriously. They work a lot flippin' harder than I do I'm sure. I can't think of ANYTHING more difficult than having to rub up against some gross smelly guy and act like he's hot. They deserve every dollar.

Nice 06-08-2009 07:36 PM

that's awesome!!!:lmao
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sneaky (Post 1538493)
I'm all for Strippers. Seriously. They work a lot flippin' harder than I do I'm sure. I can't think of ANYTHING more difficult than having to rub up against some gross smelly guy and act like he's hot. They deserve every dollar.

Sneaky 06-08-2009 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shawn_N_Sandiego (Post 1538485)
it smells alot like Coco Butter

LOL. So they smell like they've been tanning?

Nice 06-08-2009 07:45 PM

Ok...now I'll try to actually answer your post.

How do you mend a broken heart? Well, I agree with fly...you really don't. You never totally mend it but you do go on. You find other things for your heart to love, to laugh about, to make you smile, to make you feel alive. You will dwell on the heartache for a while yes, and it will always be a part of you...but you move on, distract yourself and I firmly believe having a broken heart is better than having no heart at all. My 2 canadian cents.

bryan3636 06-08-2009 07:45 PM

time and duct tape

gdgrl 06-08-2009 07:51 PM

Sometimes Shawn is ever so smart in his pissy way! But, like fly said and others, you don't. What u get is a scar and the memories to take with you. I still say it is better to have love and lost then never to have loved at all. To have your heart broken means someone meant enuf to you to give it. They may have not been worth the time, or it just did not work out, but the feeling of love is awesome.

That heartache is a learning experience and a liftetime token.

BlondieS 06-08-2009 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sneaky (Post 1538490)
Snort!!

Wait, what if I have a similar personality to hers already??:sc

HA! You turn into Reese instead!

mrdiscreet 06-08-2009 08:14 PM

Whiskey. Man invents a good hard liquor wherever he goes.

MCat 06-08-2009 08:32 PM

I'm thinking Gin and Xanax would be an ok temporary solution...

OnceAKing 06-08-2009 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sneaky (Post 1538493)

Ummmm, I think mere dollar bills went by the wayside a while back...just from rumors I hear...