View Single Post
Old 04-21-2009, 10:11 PM   #134
FeIsTy FaV
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Thanked 3,874 Times in 2,948 Posts
FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like FeIsTy FaV Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by MunkyBrain View Post
Uh...password???

I think I know what happened. My guess is the dude who set the room in question up didn't realize u gotta do that crypto-shit or anyone can walk in.

But just to test out that hypothesis I went to the Lounge and set up a chat room, listed it as 'private' and didn't make up a password.

Since I came in at a slow time I then asked a site member who was in the Lounge if they'd see if they could get into the chat that I'd created. (Feeling kind of weird I then added "and I swear I'm not being a creepy weirdo here, just trying to figure something out)

Now, if she'd been able to get in w/out me sending an official invite..well that would have been proof. But no dice. She said she couldn't see the chat room I'd set up.

So........that kinda puts me back to square one, doesn't it?

Strangely, my failed experiment hasn't in the least dampened my belief that I'm right.

But that's just the kind of fella I am...
One more question... Were you smoking at the time?
FeIsTy FaV is offline   Reply With Quote