View Single Post
Old 07-25-2014, 11:36 PM   #23
Bailey~*
earning Valhalla

Thanked 8,956 Times in 5,051 Posts
Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like Bailey~* Is God Like

also.. I use it differently.. I don't use it to vent. I use it when I'm too lazy to search a thread, or I can't find a thread.. so, I just post my answer I would have posted there, here. I never knew we were supposed to be bitchy in it lol I've been doing it wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomIAm View Post
OK all you passive agressive bitches...you broke the last one, so we're trying it again here.

How's it work? Well it's real simple...you see a post that somebody makes in another thread. You are biting your tongue so hard you are bleeding because you SO BADLY want to reply, but you know it wouldn't be the right thing to do...we're here for you! Just go ahead and say it, right here! Nobody needs to know what thread you are replying to or even what post in that thread you are replying to. Just get it off your chest and let us all amuse ourselves trying to guess who you are being bitchy to. I'll start:

Nice point, dumbass!

ahhh...see? It feels so good to get it off your chest, doesn't it?
Bailey~* is offline   Reply With Quote