View Single Post
Old 09-11-2008, 02:17 PM   #40
midnightcallerman
Super Flirt

midnightcallerman has a reputation beyond repute midnightcallerman has a reputation beyond repute midnightcallerman has a reputation beyond repute midnightcallerman has a reputation beyond repute midnightcallerman has a reputation beyond repute midnightcallerman has a reputation beyond repute midnightcallerman has a reputation beyond repute midnightcallerman has a reputation beyond repute midnightcallerman has a reputation beyond repute midnightcallerman has a reputation beyond repute midnightcallerman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by moongirl2008 View Post
I used to be a flirt before I got married but then I think I forgot how... so, flirtier here absolutely.

I think flirting is what has been missing in my life and I plan to make the effort to partake in it more often.
Moongirl, I feel pretty much the same. Marriage took a lot out of my steady flirting activities (mainly online) but I loved to flirt any chance I got. I started to be that way again although my shyness sometimes steps in the way. Sometimes it is that shyness though that gets other ladies to flirt with me.
midnightcallerman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to midnightcallerman For This Useful Post:
Luna (09-11-2008)