View Single Post
Old 02-23-2006, 01:41 PM   #88
Norfolkdave
I'm Being Punished

Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute
Default Responses

Quote:
Originally Posted by yasar
You are truely right when you feel the way feel...My friend.I share your pains and fear...Dear Dave, we cannot choose any event that happens to us but as Epictetus said we can choose our responses to it.
Yes my friend you are so right, Im being silly its just we have never been apart and me at 60 frightened of the loneliness that we will shall. I know that when chris comes home I will have to do it all, i wont be able to so we will have to get home help, thats service available here in the uk. Bit I will do my best. The bit Im finding so hard and this is truthfall is the time she has her premed in the morning to when she is wheeled down to the operating room and out of my reach for an hour or so, that is killing me its the bit Im dreading, and I havent friends to come with me no one, it is this bit that will destroy me. I am having trouble getting to grips with this. After the operation I hope she comes round, to lose her would destroy me. Then when I come home after visiting hours have finished is equally going to be so lonely, both mc and sandy have told me how to cope as to has Jazzy, but I will still be alone and although chris will be in a good place, I will frett, but when she comes home i will feel so good I will do as much for her as I can, bit its the early stages on Monday 13th March that Im going to find so hard to cope.
Norfolkdave is offline   Reply With Quote