View Single Post
Old 02-24-2006, 08:20 AM   #95
Norfolkdave
I'm Being Punished

Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute
Default Hello MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCat
Hey Dave...visualize her having a good rest in a warm bed, having lots of people wait on her hand and foot and she can probably have tea whenever she wants.

Buy her a new nightgown, a bottle of her favorite lotion and a red rose - which by the way means I Love You.

Hug her for us and give yourself a feel too.
I will be taking her out Tuesday to buy her a new nightdress and lotion, and I have brought a dozen red roses to be delivered this afternoon at 5pm, as I think she is ever so brave. I had time to sleep on it and to get my head round things, I will be alright now i know i have you all here behind me with loving words and thoughts and that means so much to me it is helping me so much thankyou.
Norfolkdave is offline   Reply With Quote