View Single Post
Old 01-27-2006, 07:56 AM   #77
Shiane
Flirting God

Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like Shiane Is God Like
Default Get you all behind the wheel

Well I had no idea there were so many classic car lovers out there. Hmmmm looks to me like there could have been a bidding war. I'm assume all of your checkbooks are in order so I'll just have to go with the one who can handle the car best. Get you all behind the wheel, let you get a feel for her and just she how she responds to your touch. I hope all of your insurance premiums are paid up, you never know when things are going to get out of control. I really would hate to see any of you crash and burn. I'll just have to see who can take her to the edge without blowing a head gasket, take her through an obstacle course that only a true well controlled driver can complete. Bringing her back to a grinding stop, leaving her ready and purring for more. Good luck guys, may your tanks be full and your axles well lubed. See you on race day.
Shiane is offline   Reply With Quote