View Single Post
Old 08-13-2010, 10:50 PM   #21
dazjones
Married And Flirting

dazjones has a reputation beyond repute dazjones has a reputation beyond repute dazjones has a reputation beyond repute dazjones has a reputation beyond repute dazjones has a reputation beyond repute dazjones has a reputation beyond repute dazjones has a reputation beyond repute dazjones has a reputation beyond repute dazjones has a reputation beyond repute dazjones has a reputation beyond repute dazjones has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by happygirl101 View Post
Wow...I should not have read that before my morning coffee!
fucking right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raina View Post
so it is sex VS food...so basically 52% of these women would rather be able to eat their way through a chocolate cake unscathed then go upstairs and jump on top of there 200 something lbs of dead weight clicking his way through the channels trying to find something horribly boring to watch hubby...I have to assume most of this 52% are married :P
hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by pointofnoreturn View Post
I was wondering if this site has changed to some kind of weight support and health group????
lovely ass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raina View Post
so it is sex VS food...so basically 52% of these women would rather be able to eat their way through a chocolate cake unscathed then go upstairs and jump on top of there 200 something lbs of dead weight clicking his way through the channels trying to find something horribly boring to watch hubby...I have to assume most of this 52% are married :P
lovely breasts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeekMaster View Post

no guyrs

Last edited by Brink; 08-15-2010 at 08:31 PM. Reason: post padding
dazjones is offline   Reply With Quote