View Single Post
Old 07-24-2008, 12:17 AM   #60
OICurready4me
Mighty's sex toy

OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penny View Post
Yes rebumping, I got one this morning but its not even a regular. He will be contacted

If the "duplicate membership" rule is part of the site and it is broken, I say "boot their ass out". When they joined, they broke the rules. Once you find out that it has happened, a reminder of what the rules are should be brought to their attention and a notice that they have 24 hours to close the second account. If not, you should tell them..."adios amigos" and ban them.

I know you have issues with some past members rejoining several times in the past and they always have the same agenda so you and the mods sniff them out eventually, doing a great job in protecting us from these "idiots" who are missing from their village.

Keep up the good work, Penny! I know you aren't alone in this so thank you also to the Mods! It's your staunch measures that keep this place at the top.
OICurready4me is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to OICurready4me For This Useful Post:
Atrebla Rose (07-24-2008)