View Single Post
Old 04-23-2011, 11:55 PM   #4
Big O
Flirting God

Thanked 3,689 Times in 3,072 Posts
Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like Big O Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gigglez View Post
My husband cheated on me twice and I busted him each time and spoke to the women he cheated on me and they called his ass,out ... I stayed because the first time I was pregnant with my son ... The second time I caught him my kids were a baby and toddler and I stayed for them ... Then four years later he cheated on me a third time and had a baby with the chick ... Again my kids were still young and I stayed for them then ... Now they are older and after my husband continued to be a ass after the last incident and being told to deal with it over and over again amongst other things, I have dealt with it ... Papers are filed away and I have one year until I am officially free as a bird ... I lived many years miserable because I wanted to do what was right for my kids and now that they are older and will be in college in just a few years, it is time for me to take my life back and find happiness again ... With or without a man in my life I am a strong person and I will be just find and I will get that happiness I so deserve ... Life is too short and I refuse to live with any more "what ifs" and regrets ... I've put everyone else before myself and taken care of everyone but myself .... Now it's my time to shine ...

That's my story .... Sorry about what your husband has done to you, Daniela and again, welcome to the site
I'm happy that you found him xoxo
Big O is offline   Reply With Quote