View Single Post
Old 06-09-2009, 09:18 AM   #40
Shawn
Forum Surfer

Thanked 17,608 Times in 9,224 Posts
Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute Shawn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Han Solo View Post
And what's the going rate in California for being "held" by a woman for say............oh, say the length of Bad, Bad Girlfriend?
Well .... Bab Bad Girlfriend is one of those "normal" under 4 minute tracks and can easily be lumped into a "Two-fer" special ... so that right there is gonna run ya about 15 bucks and its just assumed to polish of that twenty she will talk to you while rubbin her coco butter scent on you while waiting for her song to start. So ya basically get about 2 1/2 songs (10 minutes) of good quality time for twenty bucks...... Not that I would know any of this, just what I have researched online from my mom's basement.