View Single Post
Old 06-01-2018, 09:57 PM   #181
hijiller
One foot on land, one on

Thanked 12,771 Times in 8,721 Posts
hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like
Default Sorry, got carried away. O, Canada!

I love to travel and have been to most of the countries in Europe, the ruins in Mexico, and all but 3 of the states, ....and loved seeing them all.

But it wasn't until two years ago, that I got to Canada, and I lived in New England most of my life.

We did a train, drive, bus, plane independent tour..Quebec, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, PEI, and a place I never heard of before that trip: the Gaspe Peninsula.

And that was the best trip ever..Learning about the Halifax explosion that was so bad, its force was used as research when we were developing the atom bomb, and so much more history and culture.

I recommend Canada for practical reasons..English spoken mostly, and high school French is enough for the places that don't. The dollar is taken as currency in many places, the roads are extremely well maintained, easy and beautiful to drive on.

If you haven't heard, btw, Canadians are incredibly nice, have spectacular seafood, and like Americans.

Our next trip is Western Canada!
hijiller is offline   Reply With Quote