View Single Post
Old 04-22-2008, 01:00 PM   #52
forgettable_hero
Super Flirt

forgettable_hero has a reputation beyond repute forgettable_hero has a reputation beyond repute forgettable_hero has a reputation beyond repute forgettable_hero has a reputation beyond repute forgettable_hero has a reputation beyond repute forgettable_hero has a reputation beyond repute forgettable_hero has a reputation beyond repute forgettable_hero has a reputation beyond repute forgettable_hero has a reputation beyond repute forgettable_hero has a reputation beyond repute forgettable_hero has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanDan View Post
Just wondering what you guys do when your wife doesn't care to masturbate because she doesn't feel right about it and doesn't care to go down that road? Is there anything you can do about it?
you're not alone buddy. My wife is 32 and has never. I bought her a dildo but she refused to use it. She even tells her friends how "bad" toys are and that you shouldn't use them.

If she could only read my mind. You know i thought of trying the dildo that you make from your penis; maybe she would want to use that.

http://www.cloneawilly.com/index.php?

Last edited by forgettable_hero; 04-22-2008 at 01:05 PM.
forgettable_hero is offline   Reply With Quote