View Single Post
Old 01-30-2006, 11:21 AM   #34
Norfolkdave
I'm Being Punished

Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute
Default Right fill it up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzy
I have no idea Barksy?! That's what I've been wondering from day one! I reply when I have something to say, and skip it if I don't, but I'm not going to fill up posts just sticking a damn smiley in! What a copout!
Well, except here.
Go ahead you post pigs! Go wild! hey! why not put one smiley on each post for abour three pages? That'll get the numbers up!
But someone has to tell me one day...why the hell does it matter??? geesh!
Okay, I'm going to curl up on my and watch what happens to this poor thread...
Anyoen got any chocolate? I'd love one with my coffee.
Im not filling for filling sake, I have said all along I love this site and I like answering the threads that I read, each to their own, but while the soapbox is out, If I want a chat with someone on here I will. If I want to bring Happiness into my life and I can make someone smile I will. Im sorry if you look upon it that Im racing ahead Im not, you can take away the posting numbers it makes no difference to me no difference at all. I spend time on here because its all I have in the winter months, I seem to be wrong in everything I do of late, cant post remarks on here with wording associated to females as its considered offensive but was part of the english lanquage, yet if someone else uses it nothing is said.................And if I use smileys in my posts Im sorry. If people dont like my posts then I,ll leave and you can have it all.
Norfolkdave is offline   Reply With Quote