View Single Post
Old 04-29-2011, 07:29 AM   #28
Sirius-ly(m)
Flirting God

Sirius-ly(m) Is God Like Sirius-ly(m) Is God Like Sirius-ly(m) Is God Like Sirius-ly(m) Is God Like Sirius-ly(m) Is God Like Sirius-ly(m) Is God Like Sirius-ly(m) Is God Like Sirius-ly(m) Is God Like Sirius-ly(m) Is God Like Sirius-ly(m) Is God Like Sirius-ly(m) Is God Like

Well, here's my story. When marriage to her was starting to become unbearable, for some unknown reason she indirectly accused me of cheating. And I had not been cheating, and still haven't. (Although some people call this site cheating.) Well, anyway, she went about telling her family that I had an affair, and some in my family. And I guess that was a very big piece of straw that affected our marriage.

Years later now, i sometimes wonder about her fidelity. You know, things like coming home a little later from wherever she went more often; getting a cell phone call and stepping outside to answer it; or just giving me a weird look and not answering it.

But I don't know for sure. I have a very good friend who is a private investigator and who does a lot of infideity cases, but I won't seek his services, yet. Still thinking about it.
Sirius-ly(m) is offline   Reply With Quote