View Single Post
Old 12-29-2006, 11:45 AM   #44
OICurready4me
Mighty's sex toy

OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like OICurready4me Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suz1973
I've thought about getting one of those.....now you really make me want one...I want some good, deep sleep...Working nights messes with my sleep bad. So you really like it huh?

I love it, really. It is definitely the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in. I also was told that the Radisson Hotel chain signed a contract with the makers of the bed so that if you stay at one of their hotels, they have those beds in all of their hotels so the people that own these beds can stay there and adjust it to their liking just like they are sleeping at home, which is a great thing. How often have you slept in a hotel and woke up with a backache or slept like crap because the bed was so uncomfortable. Definitely a plus for the Radisson chain. I went the extra mile and bought the adjustable frame also so the head and legs lift up. I'm hoping that my wife will help me use it for some fun and festivities but I'm probably grasping at straws on that one.
If you want to give it a try out, come join me. You won't regret it