View Single Post
Old 04-20-2008, 05:56 PM   #21
cherokeered
this space for rent
I Love It Here

cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by intpj View Post
LOL, not exactly, NTs and STs usually do get along, but there is no deep mental connection as with two NTs.

From my brief interaction with people here, only spare_change was actually been rational to my objections.

This site is full with NF/SF people and you do go along very well, but no NT person is going to stick around for long in such environment, esp. no strong NT person.
Oh I see...so Spare is more ur match huh????

Well, I am sure most people get along with whomever they choose to...as for these tests...they are fun but really easily manipulated when more than one answer would pertain to you and you just choose one.....like I did...lol
I am also not surprised I am only amongst the 1% of the population....we would be the aliens....
Maybe I'll take it again and be someone else tomorrow.....let one of my other personalities take it....
But I do have to say...I enjoy these tests...and seeing what others get as well.....

Last edited by cherokeered; 04-20-2008 at 08:12 PM.
cherokeered is offline   Reply With Quote