View Single Post
Old 11-14-2017, 02:55 PM   #17055
gdgrl
Follow me

Thanked 9,979 Times in 5,781 Posts
gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like gdgrl Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genxer View Post
Very Sad.

Today is my daughter's birthday, illness took her from this world earlier this year. This would be the day we would go to her favorite hipster cafe so she could make fun of her redneck dad hanging out with the hipsters and drinking foo foo drinks. Instead, I'm looking at photos and wiping away tears, I miss her so much. I have seen so much of life, the beautiful, good, bad, and ugly, I will never understand why death came to her, and didn't take me instead, it's not fair. The pain of losing her is a reminder that I'm here for some reason, I wish I knew what it was. I try to make every day the best, for her.

Never, ever, take your foundations of life for granted. I never thought my daughter would leave this world before me, and only now do I fully realize how much she means to me.
Life is too short, yet you're right, things happen for a reason and sometimes those reasons aren't evident right away.
Genxer (11-14-2017)