View Single Post
Old 11-14-2017, 06:03 PM   #17063
trlnlty
I'm your Huckleberry

Thanked 6,964 Times in 5,018 Posts
trlnlty Is God Like trlnlty Is God Like trlnlty Is God Like trlnlty Is God Like trlnlty Is God Like trlnlty Is God Like trlnlty Is God Like trlnlty Is God Like trlnlty Is God Like trlnlty Is God Like trlnlty Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genxer View Post
Very Sad.

Today is my daughter's birthday, illness took her from this world earlier this year. This would be the day we would go to her favorite hipster cafe so she could make fun of her redneck dad hanging out with the hipsters and drinking foo foo drinks. Instead, I'm looking at photos and wiping away tears, I miss her so much. I have seen so much of life, the beautiful, good, bad, and ugly, I will never understand why death came to her, and didn't take me instead, it's not fair. The pain of losing her is a reminder that I'm here for some reason, I wish I knew what it was. I try to make every day the best, for her.

Never, ever, take your foundations of life for granted. I never thought my daughter would leave this world before me, and only now do I fully realize how much she means to me.
There's no words to console a parent when a child is lost. Try to honor her memory by celebrating her birthday and the joy that she gave to those around you while she was here. There's no one that will take her place in your heart, but hopefully the hole will get smaller and the pain will be less. My heart goes out to you and yours on this difficult day.

And when you're in need of someone, my heart won't deny you. So many seem so lonely with no one left to cry to

Last edited by trlnlty; 11-14-2017 at 06:35 PM.
trlnlty is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to trlnlty For This Useful Post:
Genxer (11-14-2017)