View Single Post
Old 10-13-2005, 10:00 AM   #39
Norfolkdave
I'm Being Punished

Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute Norfolkdave has a reputation beyond repute
Default I knew it !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jugs
So, I get the impression that most of us found this site by accident, and that we're looking to make some kind of connection with someone "out there". Sounds like we found the perfect place! There's a wonderful blend of people from all over the world, from all walks of life, rich, poor, gay, bi, straight, young, old, all here because they have one thing in common...

They're CRAZY!!!!

And I mean that in the nicest way.
I knew the secrets would be out, yes it is a lovely site and I am I admitt addicted, no other site can equal it, and like you say somehow amazingly we all get on well together with our wise cracks, the bantering, the crudeness but in general the flirtyness of each uindividual, and its all down to Penny and Heaterman....................Thankyou
Norfolkdave is offline   Reply With Quote