View Single Post
Old 05-09-2012, 11:51 PM   #11
Lena
Administrator

Thanked 2,350 Times in 1,472 Posts
Lena Is God Like Lena Is God Like Lena Is God Like Lena Is God Like Lena Is God Like Lena Is God Like Lena Is God Like Lena Is God Like Lena Is God Like Lena Is God Like Lena Is God Like

It appears that a few of our members have decided to keep disobeying the rules of the picture postings! Especially the ones with children in them!
Those who are posting against the rules will have found that the pictures have been deleted by the Moderators!
But yet the same people keep going against the rules as though deliberately!!
As if to proof that they can keep doing those things I have asked not to do!
I have not posted rules or asked the Moderators to look out for the forbidden posts for my health!!
You keep doing these things and the site will be closed and it won't be because I or Penny have done it!

Those who keep doing this and have had a warning or warnings will find themselves having a break from here, since it may be what is needed by some, to know that this isn't some silly game we are playing!
I have more than enough to do in here without watching everyone as if they are still in school!
The Moderators are also here in their own time!

Thank you to those who do co-operate with us and help us keep the site going, it is very much appreciated.
CinnamonGirl (05-10-2012)