Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Married And Flirting Polls

Married And Flirting Polls This where we will put all the polls. Good way to keep them from getting lost in the main forums.

Poll: Is it erotic to think of your spouse with another person?
Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.
Poll Options
Is it erotic to think of your spouse with another person?

Old 09-08-2007, 09:46 AM   #51
LL
Flirting Guest

LL has a reputation beyond repute LL has a reputation beyond repute LL has a reputation beyond repute LL has a reputation beyond repute LL has a reputation beyond repute LL has a reputation beyond repute LL has a reputation beyond repute LL has a reputation beyond repute LL has a reputation beyond repute LL has a reputation beyond repute LL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by papabear48
I would love to watch a woman pleasure herself. Wife is not in the least interested tho
dude heard that bro. mine (EX bi$%h) was all about herself never giving the eye candy like that, but I got a mind and play it my head (the one on top)
LL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 02:14 PM   #52
romanceforu
I Like Flirting

romanceforu has a reputation beyond repute romanceforu has a reputation beyond repute romanceforu has a reputation beyond repute romanceforu has a reputation beyond repute romanceforu has a reputation beyond repute romanceforu has a reputation beyond repute romanceforu has a reputation beyond repute romanceforu has a reputation beyond repute romanceforu has a reputation beyond repute romanceforu has a reputation beyond repute romanceforu has a reputation beyond repute

I'm IN on the threesome deal......
romanceforu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 06:10 PM   #53
skysthelimit
Yeah I Flirt

skysthelimit has a reputation beyond repute skysthelimit has a reputation beyond repute skysthelimit has a reputation beyond repute skysthelimit has a reputation beyond repute skysthelimit has a reputation beyond repute skysthelimit has a reputation beyond repute skysthelimit has a reputation beyond repute skysthelimit has a reputation beyond repute skysthelimit has a reputation beyond repute skysthelimit has a reputation beyond repute skysthelimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by swifty
Hi everyone. I have had a fantasy about watching my wife. Watching her flirt, dance, get a massage and even .......

It seems to bring up a little jealousy but huge excitement as well.

I have watched her flirt, dance and she had a sports massage while on vacation but I have not seen her doing any real sexual acts apart from kissing another man before we were married.

So the question is, does this kind of thing turn you on as well?
I won't ask is this normal as that is a dumb question but more appropriately is this ok for the relationship or is it playing with fire?

My wife gets turned on by this as well and we talk about it openly although she is much more reluctant to actually do something in real life. That does not mean she is against it totally. It really seems to be a murky area but I think we are mature enough to discuss it.

One of my greatest beliefs is to keep up communication in a relationship, it is the only way.

Great topic. Way to go.

Last edited by skysthelimit; 04-17-2010 at 05:08 PM. Reason: change
skysthelimit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007, 02:24 AM   #54
musicman1181
Super Flirt

musicman1181 has a reputation beyond repute musicman1181 has a reputation beyond repute musicman1181 has a reputation beyond repute musicman1181 has a reputation beyond repute musicman1181 has a reputation beyond repute musicman1181 has a reputation beyond repute musicman1181 has a reputation beyond repute musicman1181 has a reputation beyond repute musicman1181 has a reputation beyond repute musicman1181 has a reputation beyond repute musicman1181 has a reputation beyond repute

yeah, that is no mans land for me...No one else for my mrs. I guess I wonder if there are many women who would love a husband like that...one who allows them to do that? And vice versa of course...
musicman1181 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 02:04 PM   #55
p.a
Flirting God

p.a has a reputation beyond repute p.a has a reputation beyond repute p.a has a reputation beyond repute p.a has a reputation beyond repute p.a has a reputation beyond repute p.a has a reputation beyond repute p.a has a reputation beyond repute p.a has a reputation beyond repute p.a has a reputation beyond repute p.a has a reputation beyond repute p.a has a reputation beyond repute
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by swifty
Hi everyone. I have had a fantasy about watching my wife. Watching her flirt, dance, get a massage and even .......

It seems to bring up a little jealousy but huge excitement as well.

I have watched her flirt, dance and she had a sports massage while on vacation but I have not seen her doing any real sexual acts apart from kissing another man before we were married.

So the question is, does this kind of thing turn you on as well?
I won't ask is this normal as that is a dumb question but more appropriately is this ok for the relationship or is it playing with fire?

My wife gets turned on by this as well and we talk about it openly although she is much more reluctant to actually do something in real life. That does not mean she is against it totally. It really seems to be a murky area but I think we are mature enough to discuss it.

One of my greatest beliefs is to keep up communication in a relationship, it is the only way.
Been there done that and it was great! Wife and I use to swing. There was some jealousy at first because men tend to wonder if the other guy is better and or bigger. But once you get past that it is great. There are web sites you can go to to get an idea about swinging. The most important thing is to talk it out, set ground rules, be very selective, keep the playing field level and the most important rule is that NO means NO. It could be a great experience or a very bad one. Before my wife became menopausal we met a lot of nice people and had lots of great road trips.
It's not for everybody
p.a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 02:07 PM   #56
p.a
Flirting God

p.a has a reputation beyond repute p.a has a reputation beyond repute p.a has a reputation beyond repute p.a has a reputation beyond repute p.a has a reputation beyond repute p.a has a reputation beyond repute p.a has a reputation beyond repute p.a has a reputation beyond repute p.a has a reputation beyond repute p.a has a reputation beyond repute p.a has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.avantfind.com/search.asp?...about+swinging
This may help
p.a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 10:05 PM   #57
blues
I Like Flirting

blues is an unknown quantity at this point
Default My 2 cents

I am totally arroused by the fantasy of watching my wife with another man. Not just going through the motions but an active and wanting participant. I have no idea why but it is my ultimate turn on. She gets really into it when we are in bed together but I dont think she would actually go through with it.
Thoughts?

PS - to make it even wierder its even better if its someone we know. We both lose it!
blues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2007, 09:52 AM   #58
a_hungm_houston
I Like Flirting

a_hungm_houston is an unknown quantity at this point

would love to watch my wife be seduced by a man then taken
a_hungm_houston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 01:25 AM   #59
Psynge
Flirting God

Psynge has disabled reputation

I'd love to watch my wife...but I would be a little nervous that she'd like him better than me....
Psynge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 09:22 AM   #60
Hands_solo
Super Flirt

Hands_solo has a reputation beyond repute Hands_solo has a reputation beyond repute Hands_solo has a reputation beyond repute Hands_solo has a reputation beyond repute Hands_solo has a reputation beyond repute Hands_solo has a reputation beyond repute Hands_solo has a reputation beyond repute Hands_solo has a reputation beyond repute Hands_solo has a reputation beyond repute Hands_solo has a reputation beyond repute Hands_solo has a reputation beyond repute

would defiantly be a big turn on , I know we came close a cple times back when the ole hot-tub was holding water still, but she backed out - However , in her mind if she ever went thru with it , that give's me a free pass to fool around with another women , which she ain't down with - Gotta be a pretty secure relationship before u go down that road
Hands_solo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 01:23 AM   #61
blu
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

blu Is God Like blu Is God Like blu Is God Like blu Is God Like blu Is God Like blu Is God Like blu Is God Like blu Is God Like blu Is God Like blu Is God Like blu Is God Like

i dont think i could do that
blu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 01:54 AM   #62
Danso
Super Flirt

Danso has a reputation beyond repute Danso has a reputation beyond repute Danso has a reputation beyond repute Danso has a reputation beyond repute Danso has a reputation beyond repute Danso has a reputation beyond repute Danso has a reputation beyond repute Danso has a reputation beyond repute Danso has a reputation beyond repute Danso has a reputation beyond repute Danso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateNaneki View Post
Well I don't think I would like to watch my man getting hot with another woman....I would rather experiment different position with my man then share him with another!
Well, once you have run out of positions, you might start thinking about other people.
Danso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 02:08 AM   #63
Danso
Super Flirt

Danso has a reputation beyond repute Danso has a reputation beyond repute Danso has a reputation beyond repute Danso has a reputation beyond repute Danso has a reputation beyond repute Danso has a reputation beyond repute Danso has a reputation beyond repute Danso has a reputation beyond repute Danso has a reputation beyond repute Danso has a reputation beyond repute Danso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by papabear48 View Post
I would love to watch a woman pleasure herself. Wife is not in the least interested tho
I can offer a suggestion on this one. When she's reluctant to masturbate for you, you can try making it unbearable for her NOT to. Presumably you have several toys that you use on her. Take one of these, ideally not a super intense one and keep the touches very, very light. Tease her. If it looks like she's getting close to orgasm, back off and kiss her elsewhere (stomach, side, legs). Each time, when you come back, keep the touches very light and teasing. Eventually, she is going to really want to cum and something is going to have to give. It's entirely possible that she'll pull the toy out of your hand to use it on herself. The very least you should shoot for the first time is seeing her hand creep close to yours, indicating that she's considering it.

If she does help, even a little, let her know that you enjoyed that and that it turned you on. Don't make a huge deal out of it but make it clear that you're completely OK with her doing that. Do not do this each time you play, but do it on occasion, attempting to get her comfortable whit playing in front of you and gradually getting her to do a little more.

You might also make a point to talk about why she does not want to play for you. One good point to make is that it's really hard to know what she wants unless she shows you (every woman seems to like slightly different things).

It's a gradual process but the end result is worth it.
Danso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 07:15 PM   #64
calicple
Flirting God

calicple has a reputation beyond repute calicple has a reputation beyond repute calicple has a reputation beyond repute calicple has a reputation beyond repute calicple has a reputation beyond repute calicple has a reputation beyond repute calicple has a reputation beyond repute calicple has a reputation beyond repute calicple has a reputation beyond repute calicple has a reputation beyond repute calicple has a reputation beyond repute

My wife and I have had our fair share of threesomes with other females. She is bisexual and loves the touch of another woman. she says she's not comfortable being with another man. Especially since she came out of the closet our so called (guy friends) have tried getting with her by asking her for pics or to hook up with their wife and giving them a threesome without me knowing. Not to jump off topic we have discussed the possibilty of another guy but she's not comfortable. She is open for a one time swap with another couple. but it would have to be same room. It would make her feel safer if im there and the fact that im with his wife turns her on!!! the couple we find interesting are old friends of mine and live in another state. the ladies have discussed it before but havent brought it up for a while now.

Watching her I know would be a turn on but also scary like other posts have said. so take it slow and talk it over with your wife go to adult clubs and adult conventions and see how far your sexual explorations want to go before jumping into something that you both might regret.
calicple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 12:02 AM   #65
goaway113
Living in Ecstasy

goaway113 has a reputation beyond repute goaway113 has a reputation beyond repute goaway113 has a reputation beyond repute goaway113 has a reputation beyond repute goaway113 has a reputation beyond repute goaway113 has a reputation beyond repute goaway113 has a reputation beyond repute goaway113 has a reputation beyond repute goaway113 has a reputation beyond repute goaway113 has a reputation beyond repute goaway113 has a reputation beyond repute

I have fantasized about watching my wife with two other guys at the same time.

I often fantasize about my wife watching me with another woman...
goaway113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 07:40 AM   #66
hotlady702
Super Flirt

hotlady702 has a reputation beyond repute hotlady702 has a reputation beyond repute hotlady702 has a reputation beyond repute hotlady702 has a reputation beyond repute hotlady702 has a reputation beyond repute hotlady702 has a reputation beyond repute hotlady702 has a reputation beyond repute hotlady702 has a reputation beyond repute hotlady702 has a reputation beyond repute hotlady702 has a reputation beyond repute hotlady702 has a reputation beyond repute

this may sound bad ....but i'm a big flirt and love to perform for my husband ...but i get really jealous when he does it lol...but that's ok he likes to watch rather than partake
hotlady702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 08:28 AM   #67
sexychitchat(m)
HW&S with TINK

sexychitchat(m) Is God Like sexychitchat(m) Is God Like sexychitchat(m) Is God Like sexychitchat(m) Is God Like sexychitchat(m) Is God Like sexychitchat(m) Is God Like sexychitchat(m) Is God Like sexychitchat(m) Is God Like sexychitchat(m) Is God Like sexychitchat(m) Is God Like sexychitchat(m) Is God Like

Swifty
very dangerous as if u watch here and she enjoys it more than when she is with you I think u might not be so happy to watch. If she enjoyed it so much she might want to do it again but this time let herself fully go without you seeing how much she really did enjoy it. If you went to swingers party and bodies verywhere it might be different. Me I could never sit and watch anyone have sex as I would want to join in
Old 03-28-2010, 08:37 AM   #68
MikeyLikesIt
Married And Flirting

MikeyLikesIt is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Watching others...

Has anyone ever watched a friend or lover be with someone else?

I have a friend that I have fooled around with in the past. And she tells me two things.

She wants to be with another woman...and also a black man..and wants me to watch.

anyone ever experienced anything like this?
MikeyLikesIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 08:42 AM   #69
Tempest
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,258 Posts
Tempest Is God Like Tempest Is God Like Tempest Is God Like Tempest Is God Like Tempest Is God Like Tempest Is God Like Tempest Is God Like Tempest Is God Like Tempest Is God Like Tempest Is God Like Tempest Is God Like

I haven't. But would enjoy being watched. Kind of like a threesome, but my man wouldn't participate. Just enjoy the view of me being taken by someone else. Not sure why that appeals to me, but it does.
Tempest is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tempest For This Useful Post:
Real_Good (04-05-2010)
Old 03-28-2010, 08:44 AM   #70
MikeyLikesIt
Married And Flirting

MikeyLikesIt is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest View Post
I haven't. But would enjoy being watched. Kind of like a threesome, but my man wouldn't participate. Just enjoy the view of me being taken by someone else. Not sure why that appeals to me, but it does.
yea, something about it is hot. almost taboo.
MikeyLikesIt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 08:45 AM   #71
Han Solo
Back in Meh-Trocity

Thanked 7,717 Times in 4,830 Posts
Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like

Never even crossed my mind as something even remotely interesting to me
Old 03-28-2010, 08:55 AM   #72
neil48
Flirting God

Thanked 1,181 Times in 1,022 Posts
neil48 Is God Like neil48 Is God Like neil48 Is God Like neil48 Is God Like neil48 Is God Like neil48 Is God Like neil48 Is God Like neil48 Is God Like neil48 Is God Like neil48 Is God Like neil48 Is God Like

Nah, not my cup of tea.
neil48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 09:00 AM   #73
Han Solo
Back in Meh-Trocity

Thanked 7,717 Times in 4,830 Posts
Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil48 View Post
Nah, not my cup of tea.
Now Neil on the other hand...............well I'd PAY to watch him ravaged (nice av btw)

But for me, if I got to the point of wanting to watch her with someone else.........for me that would mean I no longer wanted her or respected "us", so I can't imagine ever getting to that point.....
~freshly~ (03-28-2010)
Old 03-28-2010, 09:09 AM   #74
~freshly~
totally singed...

~freshly~ Is God Like ~freshly~ Is God Like ~freshly~ Is God Like ~freshly~ Is God Like ~freshly~ Is God Like ~freshly~ Is God Like ~freshly~ Is God Like ~freshly~ Is God Like ~freshly~ Is God Like ~freshly~ Is God Like ~freshly~ Is God Like

nope ~ strangers on a screen is good enough for a little visual stimulation, couldn't watch or be watched by some one I had feelings for.
Old 03-28-2010, 09:13 AM   #75
neil48
Flirting God

Thanked 1,181 Times in 1,022 Posts
neil48 Is God Like neil48 Is God Like neil48 Is God Like neil48 Is God Like neil48 Is God Like neil48 Is God Like neil48 Is God Like neil48 Is God Like neil48 Is God Like neil48 Is God Like neil48 Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Han Solo View Post
Now Neil on the other hand...............well I'd PAY to watch him ravaged (nice av btw)

But for me, if I got to the point of wanting to watch her with someone else.........for me that would mean I no longer wanted her or respected "us", so I can't imagine ever getting to that point.....
Well Hans your the reason I longer enjoy it, all those barking commands you made from that one time........pffft......
neil48 is offline   Reply With Quote