Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Jokes, Stories & Games > Fun Zone

Fun Zone A Plce to put the one word games and other fun stuff.

Old 07-21-2011, 08:02 PM   #1
IcemansWingman
Flirting God

IcemansWingman has a reputation beyond repute IcemansWingman has a reputation beyond repute IcemansWingman has a reputation beyond repute IcemansWingman has a reputation beyond repute IcemansWingman has a reputation beyond repute IcemansWingman has a reputation beyond repute IcemansWingman has a reputation beyond repute IcemansWingman has a reputation beyond repute IcemansWingman has a reputation beyond repute IcemansWingman has a reputation beyond repute IcemansWingman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Hear Ye, Hear Ye

This is a public notice for all unattached men who would like to be taken care of by a wonderful mistress.

Now, please understand you would have to share her with other men, and be part of her Harem, but as long as you're ok with that, then good times shall be had by all.

So once at least 10 guys have signed up, i shall reveal the name of the lady, and the instructions to join her harem.

Old 07-21-2011, 08:07 PM   #2
virgochick
Loving life

Thanked 4,785 Times in 3,629 Posts
virgochick Is God Like virgochick Is God Like virgochick Is God Like virgochick Is God Like virgochick Is God Like virgochick Is God Like virgochick Is God Like virgochick Is God Like virgochick Is God Like virgochick Is God Like virgochick Is God Like

Hey wait! I need a guy too! Can you find me a harem too?
"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." ~ Marilyn Monroe
virgochick is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to virgochick For This Useful Post:
disturbiagirl (07-21-2011)
Old 07-21-2011, 08:08 PM   #3
Stew
Just playin

Thanked 7,406 Times in 5,577 Posts
Stew Is God Like Stew Is God Like Stew Is God Like Stew Is God Like Stew Is God Like Stew Is God Like Stew Is God Like Stew Is God Like Stew Is God Like Stew Is God Like Stew Is God Like

Just gonna pull up a chair and watch what happens here...........Popcorn is on the way
DomesticDiva (07-21-2011), libragirl (07-21-2011)
Old 07-21-2011, 08:08 PM   #4
IcemansWingman
Flirting God

IcemansWingman has a reputation beyond repute IcemansWingman has a reputation beyond repute IcemansWingman has a reputation beyond repute IcemansWingman has a reputation beyond repute IcemansWingman has a reputation beyond repute IcemansWingman has a reputation beyond repute IcemansWingman has a reputation beyond repute IcemansWingman has a reputation beyond repute IcemansWingman has a reputation beyond repute IcemansWingman has a reputation beyond repute IcemansWingman has a reputation beyond repute

@ virgo

lol, i thought you were going to ask if you could join, i was going to have to rethink the requirements
Old 07-21-2011, 08:10 PM   #5
IcemansWingman
Flirting God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew View Post
Just gonna pull up a chair and watch what happens here...........Popcorn is on the way

thats a bit on the fence, c'mon join the fun, the waters nice
Old 07-21-2011, 08:11 PM   #6
virgochick
Loving life

virgochick Is God Like virgochick Is God Like virgochick Is God Like virgochick Is God Like virgochick Is God Like virgochick Is God Like virgochick Is God Like virgochick Is God Like virgochick Is God Like virgochick Is God Like virgochick Is God Like

Hmmm I would join hers but um I'm kinda really really really bad at the whole sharing men thing *bows head looks up*
"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." ~ Marilyn Monroe
Old 07-21-2011, 08:13 PM   #7
IcemansWingman
Flirting God

Quote:
Originally Posted by virgochick View Post
Hmmm I would join hers but um I'm kinda really really really bad at the whole sharing men thing *bows head looks up*

well in that case, how about you referee, and provide an objective opinion on who's suitable?
Old 07-21-2011, 08:22 PM   #8
virgochick
Loving life

That sounds fair but um I need to know who the Queen will be and can I take the ones that are not suitable for her?
Old 07-21-2011, 08:28 PM   #9
jjone
Flirting God

jjone Is God Like jjone Is God Like jjone Is God Like jjone Is God Like jjone Is God Like jjone Is God Like jjone Is God Like jjone Is God Like jjone Is God Like jjone Is God Like jjone Is God Like

Is there a form I need to sign?
jjone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 08:30 PM   #10
Lamar69
Flirting Guest
Flirting Is My Life :)

Lamar69 has a reputation beyond repute Lamar69 has a reputation beyond repute Lamar69 has a reputation beyond repute Lamar69 has a reputation beyond repute Lamar69 has a reputation beyond repute Lamar69 has a reputation beyond repute Lamar69 has a reputation beyond repute Lamar69 has a reputation beyond repute Lamar69 has a reputation beyond repute Lamar69 has a reputation beyond repute Lamar69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That sounds fair but um I need to know who the Queen will be and can I take the ones that are not suitable for her?
I know i would not be suitable for her !!!!
Lamar69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 08:31 PM   #11
IcemansWingman
Flirting God

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjone View Post
Is there a form I need to sign?

not yet, but im taking it you want to be lucky number 1?

no1 gets preferential treatment btw
Old 07-21-2011, 08:32 PM   #12
virgochick
Loving life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamar69 View Post

me or the mysterious one? lol

question....does she have age requirements like me?
Old 07-21-2011, 08:32 PM   #13
IcemansWingman
Flirting God

Quote:

ofcourse you could, but you do have problems sharing, so how will you work that out?
Old 07-21-2011, 08:33 PM   #14
IcemansWingman
Flirting God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamar69 View Post

thats not for you to decide, you're no2
Old 07-21-2011, 08:33 PM   #15
virgochick
Loving life

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcemansWingman View Post
ofcourse you could, but you do have problems sharing, so how will you work that out?
I'll have the ones that she doesn't want...as long as they meet my requirements
Old 07-21-2011, 08:34 PM   #16
IcemansWingman
Flirting God

Quote:
me or the mysterious one? lol

question....does she have age requirements like me?

i dont think she has age requirements, or indeed any specific requests, i gather she just wants a good selection for a bit of variety

1. jjone
2. Lamar69

Last edited by IcemansWingman; 07-21-2011 at 08:37 PM.
IcemansWingman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 08:36 PM   #17
virgochick
Loving life

Quote:
i dont think she has age requirements, or indeed any specific requests, i gather she just wants a good selection for a bit of variety
smart girl...I'm just selective...I guess
Old 07-21-2011, 08:41 PM   #18
IcemansWingman
Flirting God

Quote:
smart girl...I'm just selective...I guess

well theres something to be said for that too.

but, what about having enough men? it would be like a different dress one for every day of the week.
Old 07-21-2011, 08:52 PM   #19
IcemansWingman
Flirting God

ok so we have only 2 guys so far, c'mon , whats the matter with you? its all good fun

1. jjone
2. Lamar69
Old 07-21-2011, 08:54 PM   #20
virgochick
Loving life

Quote:
well theres something to be said for that too.

but, what about having enough men? it would be like a different dress one for every day of the week.

lucky girl!
Old 07-21-2011, 08:56 PM   #21
southernboy
Flirting God

Thanked 4,510 Times in 3,698 Posts
southernboy Is God Like southernboy Is God Like southernboy Is God Like southernboy Is God Like southernboy Is God Like southernboy Is God Like southernboy Is God Like southernboy Is God Like southernboy Is God Like southernboy Is God Like southernboy Is God Like

I get it... not just a train... but a train wreck thread? Brave souls you guys and gals be.
southernboy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to southernboy For This Useful Post:
DomesticDiva (07-21-2011), libragirl (07-21-2011)
Old 07-21-2011, 08:57 PM   #22
jjone
Flirting God

jjone Is God Like jjone Is God Like jjone Is God Like jjone Is God Like jjone Is God Like jjone Is God Like jjone Is God Like jjone Is God Like jjone Is God Like jjone Is God Like jjone Is God Like

just throwing it out there but I might be willing to trade my number one status for cash plus a low pick in a future harem.
jjone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 08:58 PM   #23
virgochick
Loving life

Quote:
Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
I get it... not just a train... but a train wreck thread? Brave souls you guys and gals be.
do you know that you just nominated yourself lol
Kinda like the matchmaker thread
Old 07-21-2011, 09:00 PM   #24
IcemansWingman
Flirting God

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjone View Post
just throwing it out there but I might be willing to trade my number one status for cash plus a low pick in a future harem.

i dont think the mistress would take kindly to that. no1 is preferred, you dont wan to be no10, muwhahaa
Old 07-21-2011, 09:01 PM   #25
IcemansWingman
Flirting God

Quote:
do you know that you just nominated yourself lol
Kinda like the matchmaker thread

im going with the referees decision on this

1. jjone
2. Lamar69
3. southernboy
virgochick (07-21-2011)