Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Jokes, Stories & Games

Jokes, Stories & Games Have a good joke to tell or a story to share. How about a game to play, Post it here and share it with us.

Old 08-23-2010, 09:29 AM   #26
SaturnSky(m)
Taking a break

SaturnSky(m) Is God Like SaturnSky(m) Is God Like SaturnSky(m) Is God Like SaturnSky(m) Is God Like SaturnSky(m) Is God Like SaturnSky(m) Is God Like SaturnSky(m) Is God Like SaturnSky(m) Is God Like SaturnSky(m) Is God Like SaturnSky(m) Is God Like SaturnSky(m) Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fwd40s View Post
For me that qualifies as dangerous but not exciting
It must have been exciting early on, right?
SaturnSky(m) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 01:27 PM   #27
survivorman
The minister of filth
I'm A Flirt

survivorman has a reputation beyond repute survivorman has a reputation beyond repute survivorman has a reputation beyond repute survivorman has a reputation beyond repute survivorman has a reputation beyond repute survivorman has a reputation beyond repute survivorman has a reputation beyond repute survivorman has a reputation beyond repute survivorman has a reputation beyond repute survivorman has a reputation beyond repute survivorman has a reputation beyond repute

[quote=hijiller;2205576]in your life. Could be childhood or as adult. Some are thrill seekers; others have danger thrust into their way.

Here's one from when I was about 10.

I was with a few kids in the empty field behind our houses where we would play ball. It was a hot summer day, and we had matches. We wanted to start a little campfire..but you can guess, it was dry and uncut grass and the fire took off. We tried to put it out, but it just kept burning. No one wanted to go tell a mother because we knew we'd get in big trouble. So we stood there watching until one of the kids older brother showed up and said, WTF! He ran to the closest house and they called the fire department.

Laughing because I did the exact same thing when I was about 10 with the same results.Whoever would have thought that 14 years later I'd wind up being a firefighter!!
survivorman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to survivorman For This Useful Post:
hijiller (08-23-2010)
Old 08-23-2010, 02:32 PM   #28
Sarge
EXTENDED LEAVE

Thanked 1,003 Times in 758 Posts
Sarge Is God Like Sarge Is God Like Sarge Is God Like Sarge Is God Like Sarge Is God Like Sarge Is God Like Sarge Is God Like Sarge Is God Like Sarge Is God Like Sarge Is God Like Sarge Is God Like

I raced a guy once on my motorcycle, he was in his chevy. We took off and me being on the bike I got the jump on him and was in front. We went several miles full throttle. I don't know how fast we were going. On that bike the speedometer only went to 95 and the needle had passed that and was coming back around past zero again. He finally let up, so I kept going for a few seconds to get some space between us before backing down. I knew better than to try to stop with the brakes, but I wanted to shave off some speed so I just barely touched the rear brake. The back wheel locked up and the ass end of the bike started coming around on the right. I took my foot off of the brake and just let it coast. I must have gone another mile and a half before I felt brave enough to try the brake again. I went home and looked at myself in the mirror so I could call myself every kind of stupid SOB that I could think of. I never did that again.
Sarge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 05:38 PM   #29
hijiller
One foot on land, one on

Thanked 12,417 Times in 8,473 Posts
hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lethe View Post
I raced a guy once on my motorcycle, he was in his chevy. We took off and me being on the bike I got the jump on him and was in front. We went several miles full throttle. I don't know how fast we were going. On that bike the speedometer only went to 95 and the needle had passed that and was coming back around past zero again. He finally let up, so I kept going for a few seconds to get some space between us before backing down. I knew better than to try to stop with the brakes, but I wanted to shave off some speed so I just barely touched the rear brake. The back wheel locked up and the ass end of the bike started coming around on the right. I took my foot off of the brake and just let it coast. I must have gone another mile and a half before I felt brave enough to try the brake again. I went home and looked at myself in the mirror so I could call myself every kind of stupid SOB that I could think of. I never did that again.

great storytelling..i felt like I was riding with you..(i have been on bikes..as passenger..once at 100 mph. i could have killed the guy.)
hijiller is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to hijiller For This Useful Post:
Sarge (08-23-2010)
Old 04-05-2018, 10:54 PM   #30
slowmotionchaos
Married And Flirting

slowmotionchaos has a reputation beyond repute slowmotionchaos has a reputation beyond repute slowmotionchaos has a reputation beyond repute slowmotionchaos has a reputation beyond repute slowmotionchaos has a reputation beyond repute slowmotionchaos has a reputation beyond repute slowmotionchaos has a reputation beyond repute slowmotionchaos has a reputation beyond repute slowmotionchaos has a reputation beyond repute slowmotionchaos has a reputation beyond repute slowmotionchaos has a reputation beyond repute

At 17, I hitch-hiked across the southern US; Georgia to Arizona. Then took a month's vacation when i was in the Army and backpacked Europe.
Old 04-06-2018, 08:35 PM   #31
dixiechik
Can you see me now?

Thanked 9,081 Times in 5,822 Posts
dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like

Kid Rock concert....In Georgia...every Redneck in 3 states was there...Never have I seen the likes of these people attending...I was definitely armed...never will I go back again!!

If I offend you cry me a river, I'll bring snacks and a raft. I will literally float down your tears while munching on chips and working on my tan.
dixiechik is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dixiechik For This Useful Post:
hijiller (04-06-2018)
Old 04-06-2018, 09:02 PM   #32
slowmotionchaos
Married And Flirting

slowmotionchaos has a reputation beyond repute slowmotionchaos has a reputation beyond repute slowmotionchaos has a reputation beyond repute slowmotionchaos has a reputation beyond repute slowmotionchaos has a reputation beyond repute slowmotionchaos has a reputation beyond repute slowmotionchaos has a reputation beyond repute slowmotionchaos has a reputation beyond repute slowmotionchaos has a reputation beyond repute slowmotionchaos has a reputation beyond repute slowmotionchaos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixiechik View Post
Kid Rock concert....In Georgia...every Redneck in 3 states was there...Never have I seen the likes of these people attending...I was definitely armed...never will I go back again!!
I saw Kid Rock in Detroit, great show.
I left GA in 1990, never went back. Took me years to get the red off my neck!
Old 04-06-2018, 09:07 PM   #33
Ivan
Flirting God

Thanked 6,547 Times in 4,002 Posts
Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like Ivan Is God Like

Kind of miracle that I'm still around given the all the dangerous things I've done.

One that really stressed me was landing a large cargo plane at night, in a storm, and in the middle of nowhere. Everyone in the cockpit became completely silent as we descended through the thick fog. You couldn't see anything and the instruments weren't all that reliable. Very eerie sitting there waiting with only the scream of the jet engines.

Then all of a sudden there was ground, screeching breaks, and thrust reversers.

And the funny thing was the conversations picked up again like nothing had just happened.
Ivan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ivan For This Useful Post:
Alpheius (04-07-2018), hijiller (04-06-2018)
Old 04-06-2018, 09:32 PM   #34
hijiller
One foot on land, one on

hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan View Post
Kind of miracle that I'm still around given the all the dangerous things I've done.

One that really stressed me was landing a large cargo plane at night, in a storm, and in the middle of nowhere. Everyone in the cockpit became completely silent as we descended through the thick fog. You couldn't see anything and the instruments weren't all that reliable. Very eerie sitting there waiting with only the scream of the jet engines.

Then all of a sudden there was ground, screeching breaks, and thrust reversers.

And the funny thing was the conversations picked up again like nothing had just happened.

Oh glory, I'll burn a field any time.
The Following User Says Thank You to hijiller For This Useful Post:
Ivan (04-06-2018)
Old 04-07-2018, 03:02 AM   #35
Alpheius
Greek god who can't draw

Alpheius Is God Like Alpheius Is God Like Alpheius Is God Like Alpheius Is God Like Alpheius Is God Like Alpheius Is God Like Alpheius Is God Like Alpheius Is God Like Alpheius Is God Like Alpheius Is God Like Alpheius Is God Like

Logging on here.
Woooooo...
Alpheius is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Alpheius For This Useful Post:
SpecialK (04-08-2018)
Old 04-08-2018, 12:43 AM   #36
hijiller
One foot on land, one on

[quote=Alpheius;6317425]Logging on here.
Woooooo...[/QUOTE

It's scary and exciting for us, too.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hijiller For This Useful Post:
Alpheius (04-09-2018), SpecialK (04-08-2018)
Old 04-20-2018, 08:08 PM   #37
dixiechik
Can you see me now?

Thanked 9,081 Times in 5,822 Posts
dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like dixiechik Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowmotionchaos View Post
I saw Kid Rock in Detroit, great show.
I left GA in 1990, never went back. Took me years to get the red off my neck!
Well we are happy you left sorry about the red stain shit like that takes a while to wear off. Just Sayin

If I offend you cry me a river, I'll bring snacks and a raft. I will literally float down your tears while munching on chips and working on my tan.
dixiechik is offline   Reply With Quote