Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Practice Flirting Chat, Newbie Questions!

Practice Flirting Chat, Newbie Questions! This is where you can practice making post or using smiles. If you aren't sure how this place works then try playing with things in here. Guest can post in here to try things out.

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 08-23-2010, 10:50 AM   #76
NeverGoSilently
I need more time 4 play..

NeverGoSilently Is God Like NeverGoSilently Is God Like NeverGoSilently Is God Like NeverGoSilently Is God Like NeverGoSilently Is God Like NeverGoSilently Is God Like NeverGoSilently Is God Like NeverGoSilently Is God Like NeverGoSilently Is God Like NeverGoSilently Is God Like NeverGoSilently Is God Like

This subject was one of those watershed moments when I realized just how far apart my hub and I are.

Hub knows I won't have more kids. My pregnancies (22 years apart) were nine months of daily hurling, 24 hour a day nausea and since it took me 22 years to get up the gumption to go through that again, I will be 60 the next time I've forgotten enough to try again.

Not to mention that hub's business is over $1.5 million in debt, we have a house that will never be worth what we owe - even though we have poured over $20k into it in six years and I'm not married to anything that could be considered an equal partner. Oh yeah, his being a drunk too, the deal was if I got pregnant, he would control his daily drinking. bwaahaaahaaa

Anyway, when I brought it up, because trying to find 10 minutes for each other is hard enough, let alone when I have to use the contraception 15 minutes before, here was the conversation.

Him: No. I only have one child and if something happens to her, I'm going to have another one.

Me: You can't replace a child

Him: I would.

Me: Not with me.

Him: If something happens to our daughter, I'd divorce you anyway.

Alrighty then. Can't get much clearer than that.

He still wonders why I'm not hot for him 24/7, jeesh.
Old 08-23-2010, 11:09 AM   #77
survivorman
The minister of filth
I'm A Flirt

survivorman has a reputation beyond repute survivorman has a reputation beyond repute survivorman has a reputation beyond repute survivorman has a reputation beyond repute survivorman has a reputation beyond repute survivorman has a reputation beyond repute survivorman has a reputation beyond repute survivorman has a reputation beyond repute survivorman has a reputation beyond repute survivorman has a reputation beyond repute survivorman has a reputation beyond repute

Back in 2000 after many arguments and apprehension on my part I finally agreed to it.I went out,saw a DR,and made the appt. However,a week later I was seriously injured in work,and was on light duty(desk job) for a year. So it never got done,or came up again.The injury was worse than the V,so if given the choice the V doesn't sound so bad.
survivorman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 11:23 AM   #78
TomIAm
Ask me about my mudhole

Thanked 17,136 Times in 9,959 Posts
TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like

I got mine in 2002...it really wasn't all that bad. Unfortunately, I've probably had sex less than 10 times since then
Old 08-23-2010, 11:48 AM   #79
CupidsSidekick
Wishing more than Wanting

CupidsSidekick Is God Like CupidsSidekick Is God Like CupidsSidekick Is God Like CupidsSidekick Is God Like CupidsSidekick Is God Like CupidsSidekick Is God Like CupidsSidekick Is God Like CupidsSidekick Is God Like CupidsSidekick Is God Like CupidsSidekick Is God Like CupidsSidekick Is God Like

I can't wait for my hubby to get his done, and for now we are recouping from tonsil surgery about an hour ago!
Old 08-23-2010, 11:55 AM   #80
Vixxxen
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Vixxxen Is God Like Vixxxen Is God Like Vixxxen Is God Like Vixxxen Is God Like Vixxxen Is God Like Vixxxen Is God Like Vixxxen Is God Like Vixxxen Is God Like Vixxxen Is God Like Vixxxen Is God Like Vixxxen Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBoyBob View Post

Ok, so after my wife and I are done having kids, the plan is for me to get a vasectomy. I was reading the "Condoms?" thread earlier and the big "V" seemed to come up several times.

I'm curious what all the men have to say about this. I'm sure some have already gone through this process. Did anything change afterwords (other than the lack of sperm of course)? Are your orgasms the same? Does the feeling change? Do you last longer, shorter, no change? Do you feel emasculated? Does it make you feel like you can go out an have an affair and not worry (come on, we've all thought it, right)???? Any of your thoughts are welcome and appreciated!

Women, do you notice any changes in your husbands sex life?? Sex drive decrease/increase? Taste different? Anything you can think of?
All I got it your getting one or got one and well that means skin to skin , nice and warm inside me? wink...
Vixxxen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 11:57 AM   #81
Curiousme
Flirting Guest
Flirting Is My Life :)

Curiousme Is God Like Curiousme Is God Like Curiousme Is God Like Curiousme Is God Like Curiousme Is God Like Curiousme Is God Like Curiousme Is God Like Curiousme Is God Like Curiousme Is God Like Curiousme Is God Like Curiousme Is God Like

My hubby says he is open to doing it, and then it never goes anywhere after that. So I am guessing it's a no.
Curiousme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 11:58 AM   #82
Foxxymilf
Flirting God

Foxxymilf has a reputation beyond repute Foxxymilf has a reputation beyond repute Foxxymilf has a reputation beyond repute Foxxymilf has a reputation beyond repute Foxxymilf has a reputation beyond repute Foxxymilf has a reputation beyond repute Foxxymilf has a reputation beyond repute Foxxymilf has a reputation beyond repute Foxxymilf has a reputation beyond repute Foxxymilf has a reputation beyond repute Foxxymilf has a reputation beyond repute

My hubby got one four years ago and while it was traumatic for him at the time, we had to stop having kids! I highly recommend it to anyone.
Old 08-23-2010, 12:03 PM   #83
joemerchant
Flirting God

Thanked 1,680 Times in 1,500 Posts
joemerchant Is God Like joemerchant Is God Like joemerchant Is God Like joemerchant Is God Like joemerchant Is God Like joemerchant Is God Like joemerchant Is God Like joemerchant Is God Like joemerchant Is God Like joemerchant Is God Like joemerchant Is God Like

ok
joemerchant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 12:09 PM   #84
musing64.
I'm Being Punished

Thanked 1,455 Times in 1,188 Posts
musing64. Is God Like musing64. Is God Like musing64. Is God Like musing64. Is God Like musing64. Is God Like musing64. Is God Like musing64. Is God Like musing64. Is God Like musing64. Is God Like musing64. Is God Like musing64. Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxxymilf View Post
My hubby got one four years ago and while it was traumatic for him at the time, we had to stop having kids! I highly recommend it to anyone.
Traumatic?

I had one done and it was NOTHING.

I have had SHOTS that hurt worse...
musing64. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 09:00 PM   #85
sakis
Super Flirt

sakis has a reputation beyond repute sakis has a reputation beyond repute sakis has a reputation beyond repute sakis has a reputation beyond repute sakis has a reputation beyond repute sakis has a reputation beyond repute sakis has a reputation beyond repute sakis has a reputation beyond repute sakis has a reputation beyond repute sakis has a reputation beyond repute sakis has a reputation beyond repute

license to fvck around.
sakis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 09:03 PM   #86
cougarmomma
Ready's lady

Thanked 2,872 Times in 2,091 Posts
cougarmomma Is God Like cougarmomma Is God Like cougarmomma Is God Like cougarmomma Is God Like cougarmomma Is God Like cougarmomma Is God Like cougarmomma Is God Like cougarmomma Is God Like cougarmomma Is God Like cougarmomma Is God Like cougarmomma Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakis View Post
license to fvck around.

Sorry but seriously

Ever hear of a thing called STD???? Just saying.....
cougarmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cougarmomma For This Useful Post:
MunkyBrain (08-23-2010)
Old 08-23-2010, 09:05 PM   #87
cougarmomma
Ready's lady

Thanked 2,872 Times in 2,091 Posts
cougarmomma Is God Like cougarmomma Is God Like cougarmomma Is God Like cougarmomma Is God Like cougarmomma Is God Like cougarmomma Is God Like cougarmomma Is God Like cougarmomma Is God Like cougarmomma Is God Like cougarmomma Is God Like cougarmomma Is God Like

my husband had one after we had our 2nd child. We were done having biological children and the thought of my being on birth control for the next 25-30 years didn't appeal to me.

He had his done on a Thursday, Friday I took the kids and visited my sister and he stayed with his parents. Dr said there was less blood with the procedure then when a guy cuts himself shaving. No big deal.
cougarmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cougarmomma For This Useful Post:
DrCharming (08-23-2010)
Old 08-23-2010, 09:09 PM   #88
blueeyedtomcat
Flirting Guest

No I almost had one many years ago but decided against it. Luckily because I divorced and remarried and had another child. I may be getting older and the bullets may be fewer and slower but they still work.
Old 08-23-2010, 09:32 PM   #89
DrCharming
Back for more!

DrCharming Is God Like DrCharming Is God Like DrCharming Is God Like DrCharming Is God Like DrCharming Is God Like DrCharming Is God Like DrCharming Is God Like DrCharming Is God Like DrCharming Is God Like DrCharming Is God Like DrCharming Is God Like

Had mine done 4 year ago. No regrets at all. I'm done with having babies. I'm shooting blanks and LOVING it!
Old 08-23-2010, 10:09 PM   #90
wisconsin(m)
Ride Hard, Put away Wet

wisconsin(m) Is God Like wisconsin(m) Is God Like wisconsin(m) Is God Like wisconsin(m) Is God Like wisconsin(m) Is God Like wisconsin(m) Is God Like wisconsin(m) Is God Like wisconsin(m) Is God Like wisconsin(m) Is God Like wisconsin(m) Is God Like wisconsin(m) Is God Like

I got the big V myself. Love it and never looked back. Not really that painful, very sexy to not be loaded. And no change in anything regarding sex life. No change in taste, volume, or anything.
wisconsin(m) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 10:16 PM   #91
PA Loverboy
Internet Ho

PA Loverboy Is God Like PA Loverboy Is God Like PA Loverboy Is God Like PA Loverboy Is God Like PA Loverboy Is God Like PA Loverboy Is God Like PA Loverboy Is God Like PA Loverboy Is God Like PA Loverboy Is God Like PA Loverboy Is God Like PA Loverboy Is God Like

My grandparents had a farm...I saw what happened to steers & hogs when they got fixed....no thanks
Old 08-24-2010, 08:16 PM   #92
Cougarhunter
Super Flirt

Cougarhunter has a reputation beyond repute Cougarhunter has a reputation beyond repute Cougarhunter has a reputation beyond repute Cougarhunter has a reputation beyond repute Cougarhunter has a reputation beyond repute Cougarhunter has a reputation beyond repute Cougarhunter has a reputation beyond repute Cougarhunter has a reputation beyond repute Cougarhunter has a reputation beyond repute Cougarhunter has a reputation beyond repute Cougarhunter has a reputation beyond repute

Got it years ago and glad I did
Cougarhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 11:30 PM   #93
RockyTheSquirrel
Flirting Guest
I'm New Here

RockyTheSquirrel has a reputation beyond repute RockyTheSquirrel has a reputation beyond repute RockyTheSquirrel has a reputation beyond repute RockyTheSquirrel has a reputation beyond repute RockyTheSquirrel has a reputation beyond repute RockyTheSquirrel has a reputation beyond repute RockyTheSquirrel has a reputation beyond repute RockyTheSquirrel has a reputation beyond repute RockyTheSquirrel has a reputation beyond repute RockyTheSquirrel has a reputation beyond repute RockyTheSquirrel has a reputation beyond repute

yup... good to go, with all the feeling.
RockyTheSquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 03:37 PM   #94
drew40
Stoned, drunk and Naked

drew40 has a reputation beyond repute drew40 has a reputation beyond repute drew40 has a reputation beyond repute drew40 has a reputation beyond repute drew40 has a reputation beyond repute drew40 has a reputation beyond repute drew40 has a reputation beyond repute drew40 has a reputation beyond repute drew40 has a reputation beyond repute drew40 has a reputation beyond repute drew40 has a reputation beyond repute

Nope
drew40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 04:10 PM   #95
tigershagger
Super Flirt

tigershagger has a reputation beyond repute tigershagger has a reputation beyond repute tigershagger has a reputation beyond repute tigershagger has a reputation beyond repute tigershagger has a reputation beyond repute tigershagger has a reputation beyond repute tigershagger has a reputation beyond repute tigershagger has a reputation beyond repute tigershagger has a reputation beyond repute tigershagger has a reputation beyond repute tigershagger has a reputation beyond repute

I go Friday to get neutered.
tigershagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 04:32 PM   #96
TomIAm
Ask me about my mudhole

TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like TomIAm Is God Like

Make sure you remind your wife that once you have the procedure, it trumps her "I gave birth to the children!!" ranting. You will have endured something much more difficult and don't be afraid to let her know about this whenever the opportunity presents itself.
tigershagger (09-01-2010)
Old 09-01-2010, 04:43 PM   #97
tigershagger
Super Flirt

tigershagger has a reputation beyond repute tigershagger has a reputation beyond repute tigershagger has a reputation beyond repute tigershagger has a reputation beyond repute tigershagger has a reputation beyond repute tigershagger has a reputation beyond repute tigershagger has a reputation beyond repute tigershagger has a reputation beyond repute tigershagger has a reputation beyond repute tigershagger has a reputation beyond repute tigershagger has a reputation beyond repute

Appreciate theadvice Tom.
tigershagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 04:45 PM   #98
TomIAm
Ask me about my mudhole

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigershagger View Post
Appreciate theadvice Tom.
anytime...leave me a little something in your will!
Old 09-01-2010, 07:39 PM   #99
3pmac
~~Breaking a Habit~~

Thanked 5,417 Times in 3,776 Posts
3pmac Is God Like 3pmac Is God Like 3pmac Is God Like 3pmac Is God Like 3pmac Is God Like 3pmac Is God Like 3pmac Is God Like 3pmac Is God Like 3pmac Is God Like 3pmac Is God Like 3pmac Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomIAm View Post
Make sure you remind your wife that once you have the procedure, it trumps her "I gave birth to the children!!" ranting. You will have endured something much more difficult and don't be afraid to let her know about this whenever the opportunity presents itself.

Not even close, Tom!!!!
Old 09-01-2010, 07:49 PM   #100
msmangrove
Southern bred and fiesty

msmangrove Is God Like msmangrove Is God Like msmangrove Is God Like msmangrove Is God Like msmangrove Is God Like msmangrove Is God Like msmangrove Is God Like msmangrove Is God Like msmangrove Is God Like msmangrove Is God Like msmangrove Is God Like

don't even come close sorry 22 hours in labor here and I don't let him forget that....
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomIAm View Post

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: