Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Practice Flirting Chat, Newbie Questions!

Practice Flirting Chat, Newbie Questions! This is where you can practice making post or using smiles. If you aren't sure how this place works then try playing with things in here. Guest can post in here to try things out.

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 07-10-2010, 05:07 PM   #1
vanman
Married And Flirting

vanman is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Trying to find a flirt

anyone interesting in flirting with an old guy, please feel free.
vanman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 05:14 PM   #2
madmax
Donator

Thanked 6,251 Times in 4,886 Posts
madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like madmax Is God Like

LOL
age doesnt matter much in here, start posting so we can get to know you and you us. No shortage of flirters here.
Old 07-10-2010, 05:15 PM   #3
disturbiagirl
💜PrincessHotLips💜

Thanked 8,959 Times in 6,169 Posts
disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like

First of all, you are NOT old...lol....and second of all, pace yourself. Post, get to know people, and before you know it some sexy flirt will fall right into your lap.

Welcome to the site, and have fun...

If we only have this moment, let's make it last
disturbiagirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to disturbiagirl For This Useful Post:
redcat (07-10-2010)
Old 07-10-2010, 05:21 PM   #4
cougarmomma
Ready's lady

Thanked 2,872 Times in 2,091 Posts
cougarmomma Is God Like cougarmomma Is God Like cougarmomma Is God Like cougarmomma Is God Like cougarmomma Is God Like cougarmomma Is God Like cougarmomma Is God Like cougarmomma Is God Like cougarmomma Is God Like cougarmomma Is God Like cougarmomma Is God Like

LOL didn't you just join? It takes time, most of the women here wanna get to know someone first and a great way to do that is by posting. It's not gonna happen over night not if you want something real.
cougarmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cougarmomma For This Useful Post:
redcat (07-10-2010)
Old 07-10-2010, 05:28 PM   #5
Brak_45
KIlty Pleasures

Brak_45 Is God Like Brak_45 Is God Like Brak_45 Is God Like Brak_45 Is God Like Brak_45 Is God Like Brak_45 Is God Like Brak_45 Is God Like Brak_45 Is God Like Brak_45 Is God Like Brak_45 Is God Like Brak_45 Is God Like

Nah Nah I'm older...and I have scared more of them off...seriously You will be fine just go slow post and get to know the ones that bite hard

Old is knowing people born in 1990 are now drinking legally
Brak_45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 05:38 PM   #6
fever
At the edge of the abyss

Thanked 2,741 Times in 1,836 Posts
fever Is God Like fever Is God Like fever Is God Like fever Is God Like fever Is God Like fever Is God Like fever Is God Like fever Is God Like fever Is God Like fever Is God Like fever Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brak_45 View Post
Nah Nah I'm older...and I have scared more of them off...seriously You will be fine just go slow post and get to know the ones that bite hard
Are you trying to scare off the competition by telling him we bite??? We usually wait on that part!

But welcome van...and everyone's right. Post and join in the fun..we actually ARE more about community than hooking up, at least usually!

Have fun!

fever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 05:41 PM   #7
SpecialK
not feeling it anymore...

Thanked 7,340 Times in 5,741 Posts
SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brak_45 View Post
I'm more interested in knowing the ones that bite soft...

Vanman.. I think the general consensus here is the same.. go through posts.. and find out about people.. post some yourself.. so they can find out about you.. and try not to have expectations.. if something is meant to happen.. it will happen.. best of luck to you.
Old 07-10-2010, 07:06 PM   #8
Chrysalis.
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Thanked 8,909 Times in 6,216 Posts
Chrysalis. Is God Like Chrysalis. Is God Like Chrysalis. Is God Like Chrysalis. Is God Like Chrysalis. Is God Like Chrysalis. Is God Like Chrysalis. Is God Like Chrysalis. Is God Like Chrysalis. Is God Like Chrysalis. Is God Like Chrysalis. Is God Like

Hello and welcome. I hope you enjoy your time here.

And for the record, I am trying not to say anything about your user name...vanman. Should we be worried? LOL

I keep thinking about a brown van and such.
Chrysalis. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 08:07 PM   #9
Kissie
Flirting Goddess

Thanked 2,406 Times in 1,622 Posts
Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curiousoneonly View Post
Hello and welcome. I hope you enjoy your time here.

And for the record, I am trying not to say anything about your user name...vanman. Should we be worried? LOL

I keep thinking about a brown van and such.
I was kinda thinking the same thing...so I opened the door and it is full of duct tape and super glue...I think we'd be in loads of trouble!!!
Chrysalis. (07-10-2010)
Old 07-10-2010, 08:13 PM   #10
Chrysalis.
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Thanked 8,909 Times in 6,216 Posts
Chrysalis. Is God Like Chrysalis. Is God Like Chrysalis. Is God Like Chrysalis. Is God Like Chrysalis. Is God Like Chrysalis. Is God Like Chrysalis. Is God Like Chrysalis. Is God Like Chrysalis. Is God Like Chrysalis. Is God Like Chrysalis. Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kissie View Post
I was kinda thinking the same thing...so I opened the door and it is full of duct tape and super glue...I think we'd be in loads of trouble!!!
Thanks for the laugh, Kissie. LOL
Chrysalis. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 08:21 PM   #11
Kissie
Flirting Goddess

Thanked 2,406 Times in 1,622 Posts
Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like Kissie Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curiousoneonly View Post
Thanks for the laugh, Kissie. LOL
anytime!!!!!
Old 07-10-2010, 08:23 PM   #12
blueeyedtomcat
Flirting Guest

Both men and women should seek to get to know the other person. Women should not be asking him to send his pic or become her SO after 2 posts .
Old 07-10-2010, 08:34 PM   #13
Hotshotfireguy
Flirting God

Thanked 2,003 Times in 1,467 Posts
Hotshotfireguy Is God Like Hotshotfireguy Is God Like Hotshotfireguy Is God Like Hotshotfireguy Is God Like Hotshotfireguy Is God Like Hotshotfireguy Is God Like Hotshotfireguy Is God Like Hotshotfireguy Is God Like Hotshotfireguy Is God Like Hotshotfireguy Is God Like Hotshotfireguy Is God Like

Go down the hall to the third door on the left. Knock three times. Give the password, (it's butterscotch, but don't tell nobody I told ya) Tell them Junebug sent ya. they'll hook ya up!!!!!

Hotshotfireguy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Hotshotfireguy For This Useful Post:
cougarmomma (07-10-2010)
Old 07-10-2010, 08:44 PM   #14
Tempest
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Thanked 2,883 Times in 2,258 Posts
Tempest Is God Like Tempest Is God Like Tempest Is God Like Tempest Is God Like Tempest Is God Like Tempest Is God Like Tempest Is God Like Tempest Is God Like Tempest Is God Like Tempest Is God Like Tempest Is God Like

Welcome to the site
Tempest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 08:44 PM   #15
CaliGal
broken

Thanked 5,193 Times in 3,734 Posts
CaliGal Is God Like CaliGal Is God Like CaliGal Is God Like CaliGal Is God Like CaliGal Is God Like CaliGal Is God Like CaliGal Is God Like CaliGal Is God Like CaliGal Is God Like CaliGal Is God Like CaliGal Is God Like

Dear Mr Vanman...

Go to Sneaky and Happy's boot camp thread. You will learn all you need to know... and maybe a few things you didn't WANT to know... You will discover how to flirt, and how to accept being flirted with. What to do and not to do... follow suit of your fellow male flirters and before you know it, you'll be pro... but most of all, have fun!!!

Flirtingly yours

Rxbabe
Old 07-10-2010, 09:28 PM   #16
ReddressDevi
not here to stay....

Thanked 3,374 Times in 2,628 Posts
ReddressDevi Is God Like ReddressDevi Is God Like ReddressDevi Is God Like ReddressDevi Is God Like ReddressDevi Is God Like ReddressDevi Is God Like ReddressDevi Is God Like ReddressDevi Is God Like ReddressDevi Is God Like ReddressDevi Is God Like ReddressDevi Is God Like

Welcome to the site.....but I don't know how to flirt!
Old 07-10-2010, 09:55 PM   #17
Johnny Walker Red
The Devil in Disquise

Johnny Walker Red Is God Like Johnny Walker Red Is God Like Johnny Walker Red Is God Like Johnny Walker Red Is God Like Johnny Walker Red Is God Like Johnny Walker Red Is God Like Johnny Walker Red Is God Like Johnny Walker Red Is God Like Johnny Walker Red Is God Like Johnny Walker Red Is God Like Johnny Walker Red Is God Like

welcome to the site....just join in the posting and you will be well on your way !
Johnny Walker Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 04:58 AM   #18
Hummingbird
Flirting God

Hummingbird has a reputation beyond repute Hummingbird has a reputation beyond repute Hummingbird has a reputation beyond repute Hummingbird has a reputation beyond repute Hummingbird has a reputation beyond repute Hummingbird has a reputation beyond repute Hummingbird has a reputation beyond repute Hummingbird has a reputation beyond repute Hummingbird has a reputation beyond repute Hummingbird has a reputation beyond repute Hummingbird has a reputation beyond repute

Flirt, what's flirting? lol btw welcome!
Hummingbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2010, 05:55 AM   #19
Singeon
Taking a break...
I Love It Here

Singeon Is God Like Singeon Is God Like Singeon Is God Like Singeon Is God Like Singeon Is God Like Singeon Is God Like Singeon Is God Like Singeon Is God Like Singeon Is God Like Singeon Is God Like Singeon Is God Like

"Vanman'..huh?...you run one of those "abduction" services I hear about?....
Not much flirting going on there I reckon....:-)

Just messin wiff ya, mate...dive in, the waters fine...this jacuzzi always has room for one more :-)
Singeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 12:53 AM   #20
shelby
Married And Flirting

shelby has a reputation beyond repute shelby has a reputation beyond repute shelby has a reputation beyond repute shelby has a reputation beyond repute shelby has a reputation beyond repute shelby has a reputation beyond repute shelby has a reputation beyond repute shelby has a reputation beyond repute shelby has a reputation beyond repute shelby has a reputation beyond repute shelby has a reputation beyond repute
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanman View Post
anyone interesting in flirting with an old guy, please feel free.
im here over 50 i look good
shelby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 05:23 AM   #21
Dominim
The light is out. Bye.

Dominim Is God Like Dominim Is God Like Dominim Is God Like Dominim Is God Like Dominim Is God Like Dominim Is God Like Dominim Is God Like Dominim Is God Like Dominim Is God Like Dominim Is God Like Dominim Is God Like

Flirt politely, flirt only when flirted with, and if all fails, try the old "A/S/L" thing, or the "Any hot women from "your home town" here want to cyber?" That gets them everytime.
Dominim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 06:23 AM   #22
woedude74
I am starving...

woedude74 Is God Like woedude74 Is God Like woedude74 Is God Like woedude74 Is God Like woedude74 Is God Like woedude74 Is God Like woedude74 Is God Like woedude74 Is God Like woedude74 Is God Like woedude74 Is God Like woedude74 Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominim View Post
Flirt politely, flirt only when flirted with, and if all fails, try the old "A/S/L" thing, or the "Any hot women from "your home town" here want to cyber?" That gets them everytime.
Flirt only when flirted with?? We would never flirt if we followed that logic... Love ya though, what's you A/S/L? I would love to cyber wit ya sometime... My Real name is Wellhung Youngson. Look me up!
Old 07-29-2010, 02:19 PM   #23
maxxed
Married And Flirting

maxxed has a reputation beyond repute maxxed has a reputation beyond repute maxxed has a reputation beyond repute maxxed has a reputation beyond repute maxxed has a reputation beyond repute maxxed has a reputation beyond repute maxxed has a reputation beyond repute maxxed has a reputation beyond repute maxxed has a reputation beyond repute maxxed has a reputation beyond repute maxxed has a reputation beyond repute
Wink New to the post

I just wanted to say hi to everyone and wow to all the beautiful women on this site..
maxxed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 02:55 PM   #24
maxxed
Married And Flirting

maxxed has a reputation beyond repute maxxed has a reputation beyond repute maxxed has a reputation beyond repute maxxed has a reputation beyond repute maxxed has a reputation beyond repute maxxed has a reputation beyond repute maxxed has a reputation beyond repute maxxed has a reputation beyond repute maxxed has a reputation beyond repute maxxed has a reputation beyond repute maxxed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest View Post
Welcome to the site
Tempest

I want to ask you for a favor and thank your parents for me.
maxxed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 04:27 PM   #25
Sisco
Flirting Guest
Flirting Is My Life :)

Sisco Is God Like Sisco Is God Like Sisco Is God Like Sisco Is God Like Sisco Is God Like Sisco Is God Like Sisco Is God Like Sisco Is God Like Sisco Is God Like Sisco Is God Like Sisco Is God Like

Flirting, not flirting, crushing, crashing, friends, not friends, rep points ... wow, i'm so confused, but I like being here.
Sisco is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: