Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Married But Looking

Married But Looking Flirting isn't enough and you are looking for something extra. Post your details here.

Old 05-22-2009, 03:52 PM   #26
Barkiss
Primadogga

Thanked 3,065 Times in 1,711 Posts
Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSmithIL View Post
Congratulations sir, your newborn baby boy has the largest third arm I have ever seen. Must run in the family!
Come on...it says "words you want to hear"....not "wish thinking"
Barkiss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Barkiss For This Useful Post:
CJSinIL (05-22-2009)
Old 05-22-2009, 03:52 PM   #27
leggy
leggo

Thanked 3,212 Times in 2,518 Posts
leggy has a reputation beyond repute leggy has a reputation beyond repute leggy has a reputation beyond repute leggy has a reputation beyond repute leggy has a reputation beyond repute leggy has a reputation beyond repute leggy has a reputation beyond repute leggy has a reputation beyond repute leggy has a reputation beyond repute leggy has a reputation beyond repute leggy has a reputation beyond repute

OMG you have great legs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-22-2009, 03:52 PM   #28
CJSinIL
Violet's!

CJSinIL Is God Like CJSinIL Is God Like CJSinIL Is God Like CJSinIL Is God Like CJSinIL Is God Like CJSinIL Is God Like CJSinIL Is God Like CJSinIL Is God Like CJSinIL Is God Like CJSinIL Is God Like CJSinIL Is God Like

"Honey, I have decided that I have been an uptight prude for too long in our marriage, I have gone and gotten the huge tree stuck up my ass, and now would love to make love every night, and maybe even nooners as well. I'm sorry I have been such a biznatch."
CJSinIL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 03:53 PM   #29
CJSinIL
Violet's!

CJSinIL Is God Like CJSinIL Is God Like CJSinIL Is God Like CJSinIL Is God Like CJSinIL Is God Like CJSinIL Is God Like CJSinIL Is God Like CJSinIL Is God Like CJSinIL Is God Like CJSinIL Is God Like CJSinIL Is God Like

Dang, why you got to ruin my happy thought. Back to the drawing board. I'll remember that next time you need to go for a walk....part dog / part cat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkiss View Post
The Following User Says Thank You to CJSinIL For This Useful Post:
Barkiss (05-22-2009)
Old 05-22-2009, 03:56 PM   #30
CJSinIL
Violet's!

C'mon now.....I do want to hear that I am the proud papa of a boy, but that hasn't happened. Too scared to try again. Too many girls in the house as I stand now.

Quote:
Old 05-22-2009, 03:56 PM   #31
Big Sexy
Flirting God

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond repute Big Sexy has a reputation beyond repute Big Sexy has a reputation beyond repute Big Sexy has a reputation beyond repute Big Sexy has a reputation beyond repute Big Sexy has a reputation beyond repute Big Sexy has a reputation beyond repute Big Sexy has a reputation beyond repute Big Sexy has a reputation beyond repute Big Sexy has a reputation beyond repute Big Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

You have just won the Lottery.
dixiechik (05-22-2009)
Old 05-22-2009, 03:57 PM   #32
Barkiss
Primadogga

Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like Barkiss Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSmithIL View Post
C'mon now.....I do want to hear that I am the proud papa of a boy, but that hasn't happened. Too scared to try again. Too many girls in the house as I stand now.
I have 3 girls....and 1 boy...honestly...I feel sorry for him most of the time. But....he should make some woman a very nice husband when he gets older. If nothing else, he is well trained to put the toilet seat down.
Old 05-22-2009, 03:58 PM   #33
CJSinIL
Violet's!

True Barkiss, I have learned that one well. Be sure you teach him manly things, like burping, watching tv with his hand down his pants, spitting while playing baseball, and playing with bugs and snakes.
Barkiss (05-22-2009)
Old 05-22-2009, 03:59 PM   #34
leggy
leggo

leggy has a reputation beyond repute leggy has a reputation beyond repute leggy has a reputation beyond repute leggy has a reputation beyond repute leggy has a reputation beyond repute leggy has a reputation beyond repute leggy has a reputation beyond repute leggy has a reputation beyond repute leggy has a reputation beyond repute leggy has a reputation beyond repute leggy has a reputation beyond repute

barkiss: wow the estrogen must be cranking in your house.. providing they are at that age!!!!
Old 05-22-2009, 04:00 PM   #35
Barkiss
Primadogga

Quote:
Originally Posted by leggy4 View Post
barkiss: wow the estrogen must be cranking in your house.. providing they are at that age!!!!
LOL - ok...last answer sounded sorta pedaphilish...if that is a word....so I will refrain from answering.
Old 05-22-2009, 04:04 PM   #36
leggy
leggo

Quote:
LOL - ok...last answer sounded sorta pedaphilish...if that is a word....so I will refrain from answering.
not meant as such silly dog.. ill stop posting here my mind isnt in the gutter enough for you guys!!!!!!!
Old 05-22-2009, 04:05 PM   #37
CJSinIL
Violet's!

You mean there is somewhere else that a persons mind should be other then the gutter? Wow, what a wasted life I have had.
Old 05-22-2009, 04:06 PM   #38
Barkiss
Primadogga

Would one recognize being out of the gutter if they have lived their entire life inside the gutter?
Old 05-22-2009, 04:09 PM   #39
leggy
leggo

aaah now we are getting philosophical!!!!!!! to walk the dog or not to walk the dog.... hmmmmmmmm
Old 05-22-2009, 04:09 PM   #40
CJSinIL
Violet's!

Its tough isn't it. I think we should start a support group or something.

MGA

Minds in the Gutter Anonymous

Quote:
Would one recognize being out of the gutter if they have lived their entire life inside the gutter?
Barkiss (05-22-2009)
Old 05-22-2009, 04:10 PM   #41
CJSinIL
Violet's!

I still say it could be a cat. I want the AKC papers, or whatever they are called. If the leash doesn't fit, you must acquit.

Quote:
aaah now we are getting philosophical!!!!!!! to walk the dog or not to walk the dog.... hmmmmmmmm
Old 05-22-2009, 04:10 PM   #42
Barkiss
Primadogga

My avatar now goes much better with that question.
Old 05-22-2009, 04:12 PM   #43
CJSinIL
Violet's!

Mr. Smith, I'm Lou Pinella, the Chicago Cubs would like to thank you for joining the team for the stretch run. It's not everyday a 30 year old fan gets called to help end the 101 year WS drought, but you were the man for the job. Welcome to everlasting fame. You'll never have to buy dinner again.

Wait, was I dreaming again.
Old 05-22-2009, 04:12 PM   #44
CJSinIL
Violet's!

Is that a Gremlin....before they become green and scaly looking?
Old 05-22-2009, 04:14 PM   #45
leggy
leggo

Barkiss: you head is tilting!! A slanted view on life??
Old 05-22-2009, 04:15 PM   #46
Barkiss
Primadogga

Quote:
Barkiss: you head is tilting!! A slanted view on life??
That avatar perfectly represents my feelings on some of the posts people make on this site. I feel like he is say "What the fuck?"
The Following User Says Thank You to Barkiss For This Useful Post:
CJSinIL (05-22-2009)
Old 05-22-2009, 04:16 PM   #47
Barkiss
Primadogga

Ok...quit hijacking people! I'd hate to hand out infraction to you all, when I started it.
Old 05-22-2009, 04:17 PM   #48
leggy
leggo

my what big teeth u have tho!!
Old 05-22-2009, 04:18 PM   #49
leggy
leggo

words u want to hear::: you are a great mother....
Old 05-22-2009, 04:19 PM   #50
CJSinIL
Violet's!

Soldier, I understand why we have the K-9 dogs, but what is up with your cat?