Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Married But Looking

Married But Looking Flirting isn't enough and you are looking for something extra. Post your details here.

Old 07-14-2010, 07:59 PM   #51
disturbiagirl
♥His Sweet Seductress♥

Thanked 8,168 Times in 5,601 Posts
disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like disturbiagirl Is God Like

Intelligence is important to me, as I love learning new things and do enjoy a good conversation. I'm not the smartest person in the world and would feel a bit intimidated by the super-smart-rocket-scientist type, but generally other people's intelligence fascinates me, as we all have our areas of expertise. An intelligent conversation and a wicked sense of humor goes far with me.
Old 07-14-2010, 08:12 PM   #52
oldandnaked
Flirting God

Thanked 7,200 Times in 4,769 Posts
oldandnaked Is God Like oldandnaked Is God Like oldandnaked Is God Like oldandnaked Is God Like oldandnaked Is God Like oldandnaked Is God Like oldandnaked Is God Like oldandnaked Is God Like oldandnaked Is God Like oldandnaked Is God Like oldandnaked Is God Like

Yes, I'm always seeking something I lack.
Old 07-14-2010, 08:19 PM   #53
Sweet-Tee
#Doin'itmyway

Thanked 2,846 Times in 2,364 Posts
Sweet-Tee Is God Like Sweet-Tee Is God Like Sweet-Tee Is God Like Sweet-Tee Is God Like Sweet-Tee Is God Like Sweet-Tee Is God Like Sweet-Tee Is God Like Sweet-Tee Is God Like Sweet-Tee Is God Like Sweet-Tee Is God Like Sweet-Tee Is God Like

I am attracted to many things in a man... One thing is intelligence, nothing more frustrating than nothing to talk about. However, humor is very important as well, a man that is able to laugh with you, laugh at himself, and even laugh at you from time to time is ok by me. A man needs to be sensitive, caring, sexy, sensual.... I could go and on, but intelligence is up there.
Sweet-Tee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Sweet-Tee For This Useful Post:
Willy S (07-17-2010)
Old 07-14-2010, 08:30 PM   #54
Sneaky
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Thanked 11,466 Times in 7,237 Posts
Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by disturbiagirl View Post
Intelligence is important to me, as I love learning new things and do enjoy a good conversation. I'm not the smartest person in the world and would feel a bit intimidated by the super-smart-rocket-scientist type, but generally other people's intelligence fascinates me, as we all have our areas of expertise. An intelligent conversation and a wicked sense of humor goes far with me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet-Tee View Post
I am attracted to many things in a man... One thing is intelligence, nothing more frustrating than nothing to talk about. However, humor is very important as well, a man that is able to laugh with you, laugh at himself, and even laugh at you from time to time is ok by me. A man needs to be sensitive, caring, sexy, sensual.... I could go and on, but intelligence is up there.
I consider humor a PART of intellegence. If you have all the book smarts in the world but can't see the absurdity of things every day...then you really AREN'T all THAT smart.
Sneaky is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sneaky For This Useful Post:
Cadence (07-15-2010), disturbiagirl (07-14-2010), hpygrl (07-17-2010)
Old 07-14-2010, 08:41 PM   #55
lanie
dwell in possibility

lanie Is God Like lanie Is God Like lanie Is God Like lanie Is God Like lanie Is God Like lanie Is God Like lanie Is God Like lanie Is God Like lanie Is God Like lanie Is God Like lanie Is God Like

very much so
lanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 08:59 PM   #56
SunnyD
Elusive Flirting Goddess

Thanked 12,837 Times in 7,928 Posts
SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like

I don't think it is "intelligence" as much as it is being quick thinking, creative, clever, witty and even sarcastic. Intelligence can be sexy, however that alone does nothing for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brink View Post
I'll just throw this one out to the crowd because I'm running late...

To what degree and in what sense are you attracted to intelligence? Are you looking for someone with the same intellect as you or would you prefer it to differ?
Old 07-14-2010, 09:24 PM   #57
Mr_Happy
Busy
I Love It Here

Thanked 1,377 Times in 941 Posts
Mr_Happy Is God Like Mr_Happy Is God Like Mr_Happy Is God Like Mr_Happy Is God Like Mr_Happy Is God Like Mr_Happy Is God Like Mr_Happy Is God Like Mr_Happy Is God Like Mr_Happy Is God Like Mr_Happy Is God Like Mr_Happy Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
I don't think it is "intelligence" as much as it is being quick thinking, creative, clever, witty and even sarcastic. Intelligence can be sexy, however that alone does nothing for me.
I agree Sunny D. Add in a good heart and you have a wonderful package.
Mr_Happy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr_Happy For This Useful Post:
SunnyD (07-14-2010)
Old 07-14-2010, 09:32 PM   #58
skippy34
Account Disabled By User

skippy34 has disabled reputation

Last edited by skippy34; 10-19-2014 at 06:59 PM.
skippy34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 09:36 PM   #59
katydid
Flirting God

Thanked 15,160 Times in 11,730 Posts
katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like katydid Is God Like

I am attracted to intelligence. But, I think it's all the other attributes that go along with it~a witty sense of humor, sarcasm, conversation. And, because I am completely lacking in common sense, I find that to be a form of intelligence I'm attracted to as well. I just want to find out how to get more of it!
katydid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 11:07 PM   #60
Chrysalis.
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Thanked 8,909 Times in 6,216 Posts
Chrysalis. Is God Like Chrysalis. Is God Like Chrysalis. Is God Like Chrysalis. Is God Like Chrysalis. Is God Like Chrysalis. Is God Like Chrysalis. Is God Like Chrysalis. Is God Like Chrysalis. Is God Like Chrysalis. Is God Like Chrysalis. Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by happygirl101 View Post
No the dumber the better...dumb as a stump!
Oh mylanta, you funny!

Is that like dumber than a box of rocks?
Chrysalis. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chrysalis. For This Useful Post:
hpygrl (07-17-2010)
Old 07-14-2010, 11:49 PM   #61
theonly
Taking a break
I'm A Flirt

theonly Is God Like theonly Is God Like theonly Is God Like theonly Is God Like theonly Is God Like theonly Is God Like theonly Is God Like theonly Is God Like theonly Is God Like theonly Is God Like theonly Is God Like

Seduction, desire and pleasure all start in the mind. Keep my attention and you may keep all of me. Hahaha. I love long conversations with intelligent women. It's wonderful to look into her eyes and see someone looking back. Makes me feel very good that such an intelligent women wants me.
theonly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 11:59 PM   #62
Dominim
The light is out. Bye.

Dominim Is God Like Dominim Is God Like Dominim Is God Like Dominim Is God Like Dominim Is God Like Dominim Is God Like Dominim Is God Like Dominim Is God Like Dominim Is God Like Dominim Is God Like Dominim Is God Like

I love intelligence in a woman, nothing gets me hotter than a spirited discussion of
Photoinduced Intramolecular Charge Transfer in Donor-Acceptor Biaryls and Resulting Applicational Aspects Regarding Fluorescent Probes and Solar Energy Conversion.
Dominim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 12:07 AM   #63
virgochick
Loving life

Thanked 4,785 Times in 3,629 Posts
virgochick Is God Like virgochick Is God Like virgochick Is God Like virgochick Is God Like virgochick Is God Like virgochick Is God Like virgochick Is God Like virgochick Is God Like virgochick Is God Like virgochick Is God Like virgochick Is God Like

Intelligence is just one of the things a man has to have for me to be attracted to him. He needs creativity, wittiness and most of all to be a good man with some kind of morals and values
"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." ~ Marilyn Monroe
virgochick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 02:26 AM   #64
scoobertina
scoobalicious

Thanked 17,666 Times in 11,954 Posts
scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like

I still say I am not the brightest person out there.. but I really got a huge turn off when I heard not just one man but two say something about dumb..

I believe everyone is intelligent in their own right.. maybe they are very well educated.. but maybe they learned by watching and doing.. I may not have any college degree.. I may not be the best able to discuss politics.. I may not understand those things.. but if I am curious enough I research it.. and my ideal man is not a MENSA member either.. one of my friends for many years was married to a super intelligent.. MENSA card holding member.. but he just couldn't figure out the mundane things... I would never call him dumb.. because he sure wasn't dumb.. but he couldn't put a door handle on for anything..

I am not dumb.. but I am not a smart person either.. at least I can spell correctly for the most part.. and I like to think I can add to a conversation.. call me dumb because I can't discuss politics or something equally boring.. unless I want to really know the issues.. then I think you are not my cup of tea...

totally turned off by the men who call women dumb.. I bet if you looked deep enough you would find she is brilliant at something.. it may be matching purses to shoes.. but there is something that everyone is smart about..
Old 07-15-2010, 03:21 AM   #65
natashalove
*wink wink kisses*

natashalove Is God Like natashalove Is God Like natashalove Is God Like natashalove Is God Like natashalove Is God Like natashalove Is God Like natashalove Is God Like natashalove Is God Like natashalove Is God Like natashalove Is God Like natashalove Is God Like

yes most deffinately
natashalove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 03:25 AM   #66
yaser
Flirting God

Thanked 1,467 Times in 1,421 Posts
yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like yaser Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by natashalove View Post
yes most deffinately
Idiots are never attractive?Sit down, sit down, stand up, stand up.Not good?

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear.
Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)
yaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 04:13 AM   #67
SirFox
Flirting God

Thanked 1,678 Times in 1,424 Posts
SirFox has disabled reputation
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivanhoe View Post
Intelligence ... humph!

As I've said in other posts, all my serious relationships have been with women Ph.Ds. And I ended up married to a university prof with countless patents and publications in molecular biochemistry. Yes, very smart and very attractive too.

And yet Im tired of smart. Just give me the nasty biker chick with tattoos and big boobs.
I know exactly what you mean: it can be exciting at first to be talking with such persons who have PhD and or are extremely mentally attractive, however, over a long time, if she is unable to remove her glasses, she becomes a bore.

The trouble is that there are too many women who simply have nothing to say, whose agenda of activities are raising children, educating their children ( not ours of course..), and who can only think of purchase Prada, Nucci, Gucci, etc.. and talk about what the Jones' have had for dinner the other night.

A "product mix" is necessary.

SirFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 06:35 AM   #68
ricky6
Very Cute and Smart and..

ricky6 has disabled reputation

oh God a smart women that is sexy is a complete package !!!!! HUMMMMMMMMM
ricky6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 08:41 AM   #69
hpygrl
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Thanked 5,107 Times in 3,712 Posts
hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like hpygrl Is God Like

Intelligence is obviously subjective. What I find intelligent the next person may not!

I am simple...I want a man I can have a conversation with about almost anything and if he doesnt know what I am talking about then he will learn and vice versa!

I think an open mind is supah sexy! Someone who is optomistic and non fatalistic! Give me that over a PHD...I have know a few and they can be very unintelligent in my eyes!
hpygrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to hpygrl For This Useful Post:
SirFox (07-17-2010)
Old 07-17-2010, 08:44 AM   #70
medic
Flying over a cucoo nest

medic Is God Like medic Is God Like medic Is God Like medic Is God Like medic Is God Like medic Is God Like medic Is God Like medic Is God Like medic Is God Like medic Is God Like medic Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobertina View Post
I still say I am not the brightest person out there.. but I really got a huge turn off when I heard not just one man but two say something about dumb..

I believe everyone is intelligent in their own right.. maybe they are very well educated.. but maybe they learned by watching and doing.. I may not have any college degree.. I may not be the best able to discuss politics.. I may not understand those things.. but if I am curious enough I research it.. and my ideal man is not a MENSA member either.. one of my friends for many years was married to a super intelligent.. MENSA card holding member.. but he just couldn't figure out the mundane things... I would never call him dumb.. because he sure wasn't dumb.. but he couldn't put a door handle on for anything..

I am not dumb.. but I am not a smart person either.. at least I can spell correctly for the most part.. and I like to think I can add to a conversation.. call me dumb because I can't discuss politics or something equally boring.. unless I want to really know the issues.. then I think you are not my cup of tea...

totally turned off by the men who call women dumb.. I bet if you looked deep enough you would find she is brilliant at something.. it may be matching purses to shoes.. but there is something that everyone is smart about..
Scoob they are called educated idiots
medic is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to medic For This Useful Post:
Chrysalis. (07-17-2010)
Old 07-17-2010, 08:55 AM   #71
Its_me
Flirting God

Its_me has a reputation beyond repute Its_me has a reputation beyond repute Its_me has a reputation beyond repute Its_me has a reputation beyond repute Its_me has a reputation beyond repute Its_me has a reputation beyond repute Its_me has a reputation beyond repute Its_me has a reputation beyond repute Its_me has a reputation beyond repute Its_me has a reputation beyond repute Its_me has a reputation beyond repute

yes.....nothing like stimulating all parts of your body....including the mind!
Its_me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 09:44 AM   #72
megan363
Flirtacular Babe

megan363 has a reputation beyond repute megan363 has a reputation beyond repute megan363 has a reputation beyond repute megan363 has a reputation beyond repute megan363 has a reputation beyond repute megan363 has a reputation beyond repute megan363 has a reputation beyond repute megan363 has a reputation beyond repute megan363 has a reputation beyond repute megan363 has a reputation beyond repute megan363 has a reputation beyond repute

Definitely!
megan363 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 11:30 AM   #73
hijiller
Hmmmm...

Thanked 11,576 Times in 7,931 Posts
hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like hijiller Is God Like

Intelligence can have so many sides. Being a deep thinker, being clever, being street smart, being accomplished in a special area, or being wise.

From personal experience I would say wisdom and street smarts are the best combo to live with. I married a "professor" and he does entirely too much thinking. It would be great if he could have figured out how to fix the drainage problem in the bar frig. Finally, I took everything out, and found a misplaced rusty screw in the drain hole. He was researching refrigeration on the internet at the time.

hijiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 12:56 PM   #74
rdy
- on the prowl-

rdy Is God Like rdy Is God Like rdy Is God Like rdy Is God Like rdy Is God Like rdy Is God Like rdy Is God Like rdy Is God Like rdy Is God Like rdy Is God Like rdy Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
Gosh.. where have I been all your life

I love an intelligent woman, but agree that quick wits and humour are also important components in engaging with another person.
Old 07-17-2010, 01:25 PM   #75
bette050
Married And Flirting

bette050 has a reputation beyond repute bette050 has a reputation beyond repute bette050 has a reputation beyond repute bette050 has a reputation beyond repute bette050 has a reputation beyond repute bette050 has a reputation beyond repute bette050 has a reputation beyond repute bette050 has a reputation beyond repute bette050 has a reputation beyond repute bette050 has a reputation beyond repute bette050 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivanhoe View Post
Intelligence ... humph!

As I've said in other posts, all my serious relationships have been with women Ph.Ds. And I ended up married to a university prof with countless patents and publications in molecular biochemistry. Yes, very smart and very attractive too.

And yet Im tired of smart. Just give me the nasty biker chick with tattoos and big boobs.

One doesn't necessarily have to be educated to be "smart". I consider myself to be very intelligent and yet I don't have a Ph.d Far from it in fact.

And why would you necessarily assume that a "biker chick with tattoos and big boobs" is "nasty" and stupid? I've ridden on many a Harley in my day, sport a few (tasteful, in my opinion), tats and I'm D cup. I'd be happy to spar with you verbally any time.
Real_Good (07-17-2010), SirFox (07-17-2010), Willy S (07-17-2010)