Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Married But Looking

Married But Looking Flirting isn't enough and you are looking for something extra. Post your details here.

Old 07-09-2017, 03:45 PM   #3501
Lizzy11
Aka Ally

Lizzy11 Is God Like Lizzy11 Is God Like Lizzy11 Is God Like Lizzy11 Is God Like Lizzy11 Is God Like Lizzy11 Is God Like Lizzy11 Is God Like Lizzy11 Is God Like Lizzy11 Is God Like Lizzy11 Is God Like Lizzy11 Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialK View Post
a :* the 1st letter of the English alphabet
b :* a graphic representation of this letter
c :* a speech counterpart of orthographic a
:* the sixth tone of a C-major scale
:* a graphic device for reproducing the letter a
:* one designated a especially as the first in order or class
a :* a grade rating a student's work as superior in quality
b :* one graded or rated with an A
:* something shaped like the letter A
capitalized :* the one of the four ABO blood groups characterized by the presence of antigens designated by the letter A and by the presence of antibodies against the antigens present in the B blood group
Oh ya baby!!

Now can you read me an instruction booklet? I'm almost there!!
SpecialK (07-09-2017)
Old 07-09-2017, 03:46 PM   #3502
NorthDog
Love is sharing a bone

NorthDog has a reputation beyond repute NorthDog has a reputation beyond repute NorthDog has a reputation beyond repute NorthDog has a reputation beyond repute NorthDog has a reputation beyond repute NorthDog has a reputation beyond repute NorthDog has a reputation beyond repute NorthDog has a reputation beyond repute NorthDog has a reputation beyond repute NorthDog has a reputation beyond repute NorthDog has a reputation beyond repute

I have a phobia about phones, period. Takes a couple hours to mentally prepare myself just to call customer service.
NorthDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NorthDog For This Useful Post:
hikergeek (07-10-2017)
Old 07-09-2017, 03:47 PM   #3503
NorthDog
Love is sharing a bone

NorthDog has a reputation beyond repute NorthDog has a reputation beyond repute NorthDog has a reputation beyond repute NorthDog has a reputation beyond repute NorthDog has a reputation beyond repute NorthDog has a reputation beyond repute NorthDog has a reputation beyond repute NorthDog has a reputation beyond repute NorthDog has a reputation beyond repute NorthDog has a reputation beyond repute NorthDog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizzy11 View Post
Oh ya baby!!

I got the index pages open......
Lizzy11 (07-09-2017)
Old 07-09-2017, 03:48 PM   #3504
Lizzy11
Aka Ally

Lizzy11 Is God Like Lizzy11 Is God Like Lizzy11 Is God Like Lizzy11 Is God Like Lizzy11 Is God Like Lizzy11 Is God Like Lizzy11 Is God Like Lizzy11 Is God Like Lizzy11 Is God Like Lizzy11 Is God Like Lizzy11 Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthDog View Post
I have a phobia about phones, period. Takes a couple hours to mentally prepare myself just to call customer service.
Omg really?? me too!!!!!!! I have to write down my pizza order on paper cuz I get nervous!! Awww I feel like we just bonded
NorthDog (07-09-2017)
Old 07-09-2017, 03:48 PM   #3505
SpecialK
My blog is my homepage..

Thanked 5,902 Times in 4,611 Posts
SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like

Quote:
Oh ya baby!!

This section explains how to build the ownCloud Client from source for all major platforms. You should read this section if you want to develop for the desktop client.
Note
Build instructions are subject to change as development proceeds. Please check the version for which you want to build.
These instructions are updated to work with version 2.2 of the ownCloud Client.
Getting Source Code
The Generic Build Instructions pull the latest code directly from GitHub, and work on Linux, Mac OS X, and Windows.
See the next section for instructions on getting source code from Linux packages.
Linux¶
You may wish to use source packages for your Linux distribution, as these give you the exact sources from which the binary packages are built. These are hosted on the ownCloud repository from OBS. Go to the Index of repositories to see all the Linux client repos.
At the bottom of the page for each distribution is a “Grab binary packages directly” section. These contain source RPMs for CentOS, RHEL, Fedora, SLES, and openSUSE.
To get the .deb source packages add the source repo for your Debian or Ubuntu version, like this example for Debian 8 (run as root):

how's that...
Lizzy11 (07-09-2017)
Old 07-09-2017, 03:50 PM   #3506
Lizzy11
Aka Ally

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialK View Post
This section explains how to build the ownCloud Client from source for all major platforms. You should read this section if you want to develop for the desktop client.
Note
Build instructions are subject to change as development proceeds. Please check the version for which you want to build.
These instructions are updated to work with version 2.2 of the ownCloud Client.
Getting Source Code
The Generic Build Instructions pull the latest code directly from GitHub, and work on Linux, Mac OS X, and Windows.
See the next section for instructions on getting source code from Linux packages.
Linux¶
You may wish to use source packages for your Linux distribution, as these give you the exact sources from which the binary packages are built. These are hosted on the ownCloud repository from OBS. Go to the Index of repositories to see all the Linux client repos.
At the bottom of the page for each distribution is a “Grab binary packages directly” section. These contain source RPMs for CentOS, RHEL, Fedora, SLES, and openSUSE.
To get the .deb source packages add the source repo for your Debian or Ubuntu version, like this example for Debian 8 (run as root):

how's that...

You have impressive skills. I'm going to highly recommend you to anyone requiring phone sexiness
Old 07-09-2017, 03:52 PM   #3507
SpecialK
My blog is my homepage..

Thanked 5,902 Times in 4,611 Posts
SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like SpecialK Is God Like

Quote:

You have impressive skills. I'm going to highly recommend you to anyone requiring phone sexiness
make certain to give them my rates too..
Old 07-09-2017, 03:52 PM   #3508
NorthDog
Love is sharing a bone

Quote:
Omg really?? me too!!!!!!! I have to write down my pizza order on paper cuz I get nervous!! Awww I feel like we just bonded
I'd rather drive across town to ask someone a simple question rather than dial them up. Same way at work, I refuse to page anyone and will look through the whole building for them first. If it wasn't for pizza orders, I'd just get rid of mine.

Last edited by NorthDog; 07-09-2017 at 03:55 PM.
Lizzy11 (07-09-2017)
Old 07-09-2017, 03:56 PM   #3509
Lizzy11
Aka Ally

Quote:
I'd rather drive across town to ask someone a simple question rather than dial them up. Same way at work, I refuse to page anyone and will look through the whole building for them first.
Yes!!! Exactly!! In my classroom I have the system to buzz the office if I need something. I won't use it unless an absolute emergency. I either send a kid with a note or wait until recess. On the yard we have to bring a walkie talkie....when a kid gets hurt I'm worried about them but immediately think "shit I have to use this thing".
NorthDog (07-09-2017)
Old 07-09-2017, 04:00 PM   #3510
NorthDog
Love is sharing a bone

Quote:
Yes!!! Exactly!! In my classroom I have the system to buzz the office if I need something. I won't use it unless an absolute emergency. I either send a kid with a note or wait until recess. On the yard we have to bring a walkie talkie....when a kid gets hurt I'm worried about them but immediately think "shit I have to use this thing".
Talking with a keyboard is much the same thing but I've been sloooowly getting over it. That's why I resisted joining this forum for so many years.
Old 07-09-2017, 04:04 PM   #3511
Zero
Oh really ....

Zero Is God Like Zero Is God Like Zero Is God Like Zero Is God Like Zero Is God Like Zero Is God Like Zero Is God Like Zero Is God Like Zero Is God Like Zero Is God Like Zero Is God Like

I think we should rename this the "need psychiatric phobia help" thread... you people
Lizzy11 (07-09-2017), NorthDog (07-09-2017)
Old 07-09-2017, 04:05 PM   #3512
Lizzy11
Aka Ally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Down to Zero View Post
I think we should rename this the "need psychiatric phobia help" thread... you people
Wanna call me to discuss my issues?
Zero (07-09-2017)
Old 07-09-2017, 04:12 PM   #3513
NorthDog
Love is sharing a bone

Quote:
We may be a bit beyond help and I probably couldn't afford your fee.
Old 07-09-2017, 04:17 PM   #3514
Zero
Oh really ....

Zero Is God Like Zero Is God Like Zero Is God Like Zero Is God Like Zero Is God Like Zero Is God Like Zero Is God Like Zero Is God Like Zero Is God Like Zero Is God Like Zero Is God Like

Quote:
Wanna call me to discuss my issues?
Collect?
Old 07-09-2017, 04:18 PM   #3515
Zero
Oh really ....

Quote:
We may be a bit beyond help and I probably couldn't afford your fee.
Lizzie said she would cover your fee too
NorthDog (07-09-2017)
Old 07-09-2017, 04:24 PM   #3516
NorthDog
Love is sharing a bone

Quote:
Lizzie said she would cover your fee too
OK, In that case schedule me for an appointment on the second Thursday of the week following the next full moon.
redcat (07-09-2017)
Old 07-09-2017, 05:20 PM   #3517
redcat
Forum Leader

Thanked 13,022 Times in 8,284 Posts
redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabbuk View Post
On the one side it's pretty much safe sex! It's been years since I've done it, so I can't say what it would be like now. I know that I used to RP write with someone and just like phone sex for me it was more a creative thing. Can two people interactively create a depth of imagery, mental stimulation and emotional response that it causes the other to have a physiological response? Color me weird, but for me it was more about the creativity; almost like an artist or author.
Being able to paint a picture with words is an enviable skill.
redcat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to redcat For This Useful Post:
SpecialK (07-09-2017)