Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Married But Looking

Married But Looking Flirting isn't enough and you are looking for something extra. Post your details here.

Old 04-20-2008, 11:00 AM   #1
intpj
Super Flirt

intpj has a reputation beyond repute intpj has a reputation beyond repute intpj has a reputation beyond repute intpj has a reputation beyond repute intpj has a reputation beyond repute intpj has a reputation beyond repute intpj has a reputation beyond repute intpj has a reputation beyond repute intpj has a reputation beyond repute intpj has a reputation beyond repute intpj has a reputation beyond repute
Default Psychological compatibility

I am not sure how many of you are familiar with psychology, in particular MBTI. It pretty much explains well (for the well defined types) who we are and who are we compatible with.

I have discovered it by chance several years ago, and it never ceases to amaze me how psychological compatibility translates into physical compatibility as well.

There are many MBTI tests on-line, for the intellectually curious, one is at:

http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes1.htm

I am INTP (56,67,67,33)%, with weak P and can cross to INTJ "mode" easily, hence my handle

I am interested to find out if there any strong (meaning +40%) NT types here.
intpj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 11:47 AM   #2
TheTurtle
Flirting God

TheTurtle has a reputation beyond repute TheTurtle has a reputation beyond repute TheTurtle has a reputation beyond repute TheTurtle has a reputation beyond repute TheTurtle has a reputation beyond repute TheTurtle has a reputation beyond repute TheTurtle has a reputation beyond repute TheTurtle has a reputation beyond repute TheTurtle has a reputation beyond repute TheTurtle has a reputation beyond repute TheTurtle has a reputation beyond repute

Nope. I am ENF(PJ), and my wife of almost 20 yrs is so ISTJ she is almost off the chart...
Old 04-20-2008, 12:27 PM   #3
Krystal
Flirting Goddess

Thanked 1,085 Times in 780 Posts
Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like Krystal Is God Like

Your Type is
ISFJ

Introverted/Sensing/Feeling/Judging

Strength of the preferences % 56/50/25/33

The Portait of the Protector (ISFJ)
The primary desire of the Protector Guardian is to be of service to others, but here "service" means not so much furnishing others with the necessities of life (the Provider's concern), as guarding others against life's pitfalls and perils, that is, seeing to their safety and security. There is a large proportion of Protectors in the population, perhaps as much as ten percent. And a good thing, because they are steadfast in their protecting, and seem fulfilled in the degree they can insure the safekeeping of those in their family, their circle of friends, or their place of business.

Protectors find great satisfaction in assisting the downtrodden and can deal with disability and neediness in others better than any other type. They go about their task of caretaking modestly, unassumingly, and because of this their efforts are not sometimes fully appreciated. They are not as outgoing and talkative as the Providers, except with close friends and relatives. With these they can chat tirelessly about the ups and downs in their lives, moving (like all the Guardians) from topic to topic as they talk over their everyday concerns. However, their shyness with strangers is often misjudged as stiffness, even coldness, when in truth these Protectors are warm-hearted and sympathetic, giving happily of themselves to those in need.

Their quietness ought really to be seen as an expression, not of coldness, but of their sincerity and seriousness of purpose. Like all the Guardians, Protectors have a highly developed puritan work ethic, which tells them that work is good, and that play must be earned-if indulged in at all. The least hedonic of all types, Protectors are willing to work long, long hours doing all the thankless jobs the other types seem content to ignore. Thoroughness and frugality are also virtues for Protectors. When they undertake a task, they will complete it if at all humanly possible; and they know the value of material resources and abhor the squandering or misuse of these resources. Protectors are quite content to work alone; indeed, they may experience some discomfort when placed in positions of authority, and may try to do everything themselves rather than insist that others do their jobs.

Last edited by Krystal; 04-20-2008 at 12:30 PM.
Krystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 01:24 PM   #4
Constance
Life is short, live it!

Constance has disabled reputation
Wink

HUMANMETRICS

Jung Typology Test

Your Type is
ENFJ

Extraverted

Intuitive

Feeling

Judging

Strength of the preferences %

The Portait of the Teacher (ENFJ)
The Idealists called Teachers are abstract in their thought and speech, cooperative in their style of achieving goals, and directive and extraverted in their interpersonal relations. Learning in the young has to be beckoned forth, teased out from its hiding place, or, as suggested by the word "education," it has to be "educed." by an individual with educative capabilities. Such a one is the eNFj, thus rightly called the educative mentor or Teacher for short. The Teacher is especially capable of educing or calling forth those inner potentials each learner possesses. Even as children the Teachers may attract a gathering of other children ready to follow their lead in play or work. And they lead without seeming to do so.
Teachers expect the very best of those around them, and this expectation, usually expressed as enthusiastic encouragement, motivates action in others and the desire to live up to their expectations. Teachers have the charming characteristic of taking for granted that their expectations will be met, their implicit commands obeyed, never doubting that people will want to do what they suggest. And, more often than not, people do, because this type has extraordinary charisma.
The Teachers are found in no more than 2 or 3 percent of the population. They like to have things settled and arranged. They prefer to plan both work and social engagements ahead of time and tend to be absolutely reliable in honoring these commitments. At the same time, Teachers are very much at home in complex situations which require the juggling of much data with little pre-planning. An experienced Teacher group leader can dream up, effortlessly, and almost endlessly, activities for groups to engage in, and stimulating roles for members of the group to play. In some Teachers, inspired by the responsiveness of their students or followers, this can amount to genius which other types find hard to emulate. Such ability to preside without planning reminds us somewhat of an Provider, but the latter acts more as a master of ceremonies than as a leader of groups. Providers are natural hosts and hostesses, making sure that each guest is well looked after at social gatherings, or that the right things are expressed on traditional occasions, such as weddings, funerals, graduations, and the like. In much the same way, Teachers value harmonious human relations about all else, can handle people with charm and concern, and are usually popular wherever they are. But Teachers are not so much social as educational leaders, interested primarily in the personal growth and development of others, and less in attending to their social needs.
Mikhail Gorbachev, Oprah Winfrey, Pope John Paul II, Ralph Nader, John Wooden, and Margaret Mead are examples of Teacher Idealists.

</SPAN>
Constance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 01:57 PM   #5
UltimateNaneki
BBW Sex Goddess

Location: My heart and soul is in a small city called Jonquiere...I only wish my body was there too!
UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like UltimateNaneki Is God Like

here we go:

Your Type is
INFJ

Introverted/Intuitive/Feeling/Judging

44/50/50/44

Last edited by UltimateNaneki; 04-20-2008 at 01:59 PM. Reason: looks better this way
UltimateNaneki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 02:07 PM   #6
cherokeered
this space for rent
I Love It Here

cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like

Your Type is
INFP
Introverted/Intuitive/Feeling/Perceiving Strength of the preferences % 56/75/38/11

The Portait of the Healer (INFP)
Healer Idealists are abstract in thought and speech, cooperative in striving for their ends, and investigative and attentive in their interpersonal relations. Healer present a seemingly tranquil, and noticiably pleasant face to the world, and though to all appearances they might seem reserved, and even shy, on the inside they are anything but reserved, having a capacity for caring not always found in other types. They care deeply-indeed, passionately-about a few special persons or a favorite cause, and their fervent aim is to bring peace and integrity to their loved ones and the world.
Healers have a profound sense of idealism derived from a strong personal morality, and they conceive of the world as an ethical, honorable place. Indeed, to understand Healers, we must understand their idealism as almost boundless and selfless, inspiring them to make extraordinary sacrifices for someone or something they believe in. The Healer is the Prince or Princess of fairytale, the King's Champion or Defender of the Faith, like Sir Galahad or Joan of Arc. Healers are found in only 1 percent of the general population, although, at times, their idealism leaves them feeling even more isolated from the rest of humanity.
Healers seek unity in their lives, unity of body and mind, emotions and intellect, perhaps because they are likely to have a sense of inner division threaded through their lives, which comes from their often unhappy childhood. Healers live a fantasy-filled childhood, which, unfortunately, is discouraged or even punished by many parents. In a practical-minded family, required by their parents to be sociable and industrious in concrete ways, and also given down-to-earth siblings who conform to these parental expectations, Healers come to see themselves as ugly ducklings. Other types usually shrug off parental expectations that do not fit them, but not the Healers. Wishing to please their parents and siblings, but not knowing quite how to do it, they try to hide their differences, believing they are bad to be so fanciful, so unlike their more solid brothers and sisters. They wonder, some of them for the rest of their lives, whether they are OK. They are quite OK, just different from the rest of their family-swans reared in a family of ducks. Even so, to realize and really believe this is not easy for them. Deeply committed to the positive and the good, yet taught to believe there is evil in them, Healers can come to develop a certain fascination with the problem of good and evil, sacred and profane. Healers are drawn toward purity, but can become engrossed with the profane, continuously on the lookout for the wickedness that lurks within them. Then, when Healers believe thay have yielded to an impure temptation, they may be given to acts of self-sacrifice in atonement. Others seldom detect this inner turmoil, however, for the struggle between good and evil is within the Healer, who does not feel compelled to make the issue public.
Princess Diana, Richard Gere, Audrey Hephurn, Albert Schweiter, George Orwell, Karen Armstrong, Aldous Huxley, Mia Farrow", and Isabel Meyers are examples of a Healer Idealists.

Last edited by cherokeered; 04-20-2008 at 07:15 PM.
cherokeered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 02:08 PM   #7
WandaRing
life can work...

WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like WandaRing Is God Like

Your Type is INFJ

Introverted Intuitive Feeling Judging

11 50 25 33
You are:
  • slightly expressed introvert
  • moderately expressed intuitive personality
  • moderately expressed feeling personality
  • moderately expressed judging personality

Last edited by WandaRing; 04-20-2008 at 02:11 PM.
WandaRing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 02:08 PM   #8
flake68
Free

flake68 Is God Like flake68 Is God Like flake68 Is God Like flake68 Is God Like flake68 Is God Like flake68 Is God Like flake68 Is God Like flake68 Is God Like flake68 Is God Like flake68 Is God Like flake68 Is God Like

Your Type is
ENFJ
ExtravertedIntuitiveFeelingJudgingStrength of the preferences % 44/38/25/44
Old 04-20-2008, 02:10 PM   #9
Lacey

Lacey has disabled reputation

Your Type is
INFJ

Introverted/Intuitive/Feeling/Judging
Strength of the preferences % 67,77,38,48

The Portait of the Counselor (INFJ)
The Counselor Idealists are abstract in thought and speech, cooperative in reaching their goals, and enterprising and attentive in their interpersonal roles. Counselors focus on human potentials, think in terms of ethical values, and come easily to decisions. The small number of this type (little more than 2 percent) is regrettable, since Counselors have an unusually strong desire to contribute to the welfare of others and genuinely enjoy helping their companions. Although Counsleors tend to be private, sensitive people, and are not generally visible leaders, they nevertheless work quite intensely with those close to them, quietly exerting their influence behind the scenes with their families, friends, and colleagues. This type has great depth of personality; they are themselves complicated, and can understand and deal with complex issues and people.
Counselors can be hard to get to know. They have an unusually rich inner life, but they are reserved and tend not to share their reactions except with those they trust. With their loved ones, certainly, Counselors are not reluctant to express their feelings, their face lighting up with the positive emotions, but darkening like a thunderhead with the negative. Indeed, because of their strong ability to take into themselves the feelings of others, Counselors can be hurt rather easily by those around them, which, perhaps, is one reason why they tend to be private people, mutely withdrawing from human contact. At the same time, friends who have known a Counselor for years may find sides emerging which come as a surprise. Not that they are inconsistent; Counselors value their integrity a great deal, but they have intricately woven, mysterious personalities which sometimes puzzle even them.
Counselors have strong empathic abilities and can become aware of another's emotions or intentions -- good or evil -- even before that person is conscious of them. This "mind-reading" can take the form of feeling the hidden distress or illnesses of others to an extent which is difficult for other types to comprehend. Even Counselors can seldom tell how they came to penetrate others' feelings so keenly. Furthermore, the Counselor is most likely of all the types to demonstrate an ability to understand psychic phenomena and to have visions of human events, past, present, or future. What is known as ESP may well be exceptional intuitive ability-in both its forms, projection and introjection. Such supernormal intuition is found frequently in the Counselor, and can extend to people, things, and often events, taking the form of visions, episodes of foreknowledge, premonitions, auditory and visual images of things to come, as well as uncanny communications with certain individuals at a distance.
Lacey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 02:13 PM   #10
intpj
Super Flirt

intpj has a reputation beyond repute intpj has a reputation beyond repute intpj has a reputation beyond repute intpj has a reputation beyond repute intpj has a reputation beyond repute intpj has a reputation beyond repute intpj has a reputation beyond repute intpj has a reputation beyond repute intpj has a reputation beyond repute intpj has a reputation beyond repute intpj has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTurtle View Post
Nope. I am ENF(PJ), and my wife of almost 20 yrs is so ISTJ she is almost off the chart...
LOL, as I expected, world populated with NF/SF people. You wife seems an exception, she must be very technical, practical?
Old 04-20-2008, 02:18 PM   #11
Han Solo
Back in Meh-Trocity

Thanked 7,717 Times in 4,830 Posts
Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like

Your Type is
ISTJ
Introverted Sensing Thinking Judging
22 12 62 78

Pretty heavy on the "J" word there for me....I could probably just save everyone alot of trouble by going through the test....just ask me and I'll tell you what you are
Old 04-20-2008, 02:25 PM   #12
cherokeered
this space for rent
I Love It Here

cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Han Solo View Post
Your Type is
ISTJ
Introverted Sensing Thinking Judging
22 12 62 78

Pretty heavy on the "J" word there for me....I could probably just save everyone alot of trouble by going through the test....just ask me and I'll tell you what you are
Hey, u may be this persons type!!!!!.....
Old 04-20-2008, 02:30 PM   #13
SunnyD
Elusive Flirting Goddess

Thanked 12,810 Times in 7,913 Posts
SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like SunnyD Is God Like

Your Type is
ESFJ
ExtravertedSensingFeelingJudging Strength of the preferences % 5612533 You are:
  • moderately expressed extravert
  • slightly expressed sensing personality
  • moderately expressed feeling personality
  • moderately expressed judging personality
SunnyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 03:05 PM   #14
Sneaky
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Thanked 11,466 Times in 7,237 Posts
Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like

Your Type is
ISFPIntrovertedSensingFeelingPerceivingStrength of the preferences % 11127544

You are:
  • slightly expressed introvert
  • slightly expressed sensing personality
  • distinctively expressed feeling personality
  • moderately expressed perceiving personality
ISFPs are the first to hear the different drummer. Many eagerly plunge into new fashions, avant garde experiences, 'hip' trends--some even setting the trends.

More in touch with the reality of their senses than their INFP counterparts, ISFPs live in the here and now. Their impulses yearn to be free, and are often loosed when others least expect it. The ISFP who continually represses these impulses feels 'dead inside' and may eventually cut and run. (One ISFP friend has become nonambulatory within the past few years. He will still, on impulse, leave home in the middle of the night and go to Las Vegas or wherever, regardless of the difficulties of his physical condition.)

ISFPs may be quite charming and ingratiating on first acquaintance, flowing with compliments which may (or may not) be deserved. On other occasions, the same individual may be aloof and detached. Some ISFP males are fiercely competitive, especially in sport or table games, and may have great difficulty losing. This competitive nature, also seen in other SP types, sometimes fosters 'lucky,' 'gut' feelings and a willingness to take risks.

Organized education is difficult for the majority of ISFPs, and many drop out before finishing secondary education. Their interest can be held better through experiential learning, at which many excel. ISFPs will practice playing an instrument or honing a favored skill for hours on end, not so much as practice as for the joy of the experience
Sneaky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 03:23 PM   #15
spare_change
Multiple Orgasm Donor

Thanked 4,146 Times in 2,865 Posts
spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like

Your Type is
ENTJ
Extraverted Intuitive Thinking Judging
56 50 12 22

Qualitative analysis of your type formula

You are:

* moderately expressed extravert
* moderately expressed intuitive personality
* slightly expressed thinking personality
* slightly expressed judging personality
Old 04-20-2008, 03:26 PM   #16
Jay_dad01
Flirting God

Jay_dad01 has a reputation beyond repute Jay_dad01 has a reputation beyond repute Jay_dad01 has a reputation beyond repute Jay_dad01 has a reputation beyond repute Jay_dad01 has a reputation beyond repute Jay_dad01 has a reputation beyond repute Jay_dad01 has a reputation beyond repute Jay_dad01 has a reputation beyond repute Jay_dad01 has a reputation beyond repute Jay_dad01 has a reputation beyond repute Jay_dad01 has a reputation beyond repute

i've always flunked these kinds of tests
Jay_dad01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 03:36 PM   #17
spare_change
Multiple Orgasm Donor

Thanked 4,146 Times in 2,865 Posts
spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like spare_change Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay_dad01 View Post
You're lucky --- it was the urine tests that did me in!
Old 04-20-2008, 03:37 PM   #18
intpj
Super Flirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokeered View Post
Hey, u may be this persons type!!!!!.....

LOL, not exactly, NTs and STs usually do get along, but there is no deep mental connection as with two NTs.

From my brief interaction with people here, only spare_change was actually been rational to my objections.

This site is full with NF/SF people and you do go along very well, but no NT person is going to stick around for long in such environment, esp. no strong NT person.
Old 04-20-2008, 03:40 PM   #19
intpj
Super Flirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay_dad01 View Post
LOL, you can not flunk this test, there is no "right" answer, you are who you are, but it may help you to find out that so you'll know who you'll go along with well, and who to avoid.

People always look at the other from their own perspective and see what they want to see, if the other person is not of the same type, eventually each side will get hurt, get disappointed, etc.
Old 04-20-2008, 04:21 PM   #20
scoobertina
scoobalicious

Thanked 17,658 Times in 11,949 Posts
scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like scoobertina Is God Like

Your Type is
ENFJ
Extraverted Intuitive Feeling Judging
Strength of the preferences % 22 38 75 1

Qualitative analysis of your type formula
You are:
  • slightly expressed extravert
  • moderately expressed intuitive personality
  • distinctively expressed feeling personality
  • slightly expressed judging personality

Last edited by scoobertina; 04-20-2008 at 04:24 PM.
scoobertina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 04:56 PM   #21
cherokeered
this space for rent
I Love It Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by intpj View Post
LOL, not exactly, NTs and STs usually do get along, but there is no deep mental connection as with two NTs.

From my brief interaction with people here, only spare_change was actually been rational to my objections.

This site is full with NF/SF people and you do go along very well, but no NT person is going to stick around for long in such environment, esp. no strong NT person.
Oh I see...so Spare is more ur match huh????

Well, I am sure most people get along with whomever they choose to...as for these tests...they are fun but really easily manipulated when more than one answer would pertain to you and you just choose one.....like I did...lol
I am also not surprised I am only amongst the 1% of the population....we would be the aliens....
Maybe I'll take it again and be someone else tomorrow.....let one of my other personalities take it....
But I do have to say...I enjoy these tests...and seeing what others get as well.....

Last edited by cherokeered; 04-20-2008 at 07:12 PM.
Old 04-20-2008, 05:15 PM   #22
private beaches
Live, Laugh, and Love

private beaches has disabled reputation

Personality Type: I N F J
private beaches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 05:38 PM   #23
Torin
Princess

Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like Torin Is God Like

Enfj (44%, 75%, 12%, 67%)

Torin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 07:08 PM   #24
BGrace
Super Flirt

BGrace has a reputation beyond repute BGrace has a reputation beyond repute BGrace has a reputation beyond repute BGrace has a reputation beyond repute BGrace has a reputation beyond repute BGrace has a reputation beyond repute BGrace has a reputation beyond repute BGrace has a reputation beyond repute BGrace has a reputation beyond repute BGrace has a reputation beyond repute BGrace has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting I have taken the Myers Briggs a couple of times over the past 5 years and have always been a ISTJ, this one tells me I am INTJ.

MBTI really works well for knowing how to communicate with different personality types.

Thanks for sharing
BGrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 08:00 PM   #25
intpj
Super Flirt

Quote:
Oh I see...so Spare is more ur match huh????
LOL, if he was a woman and if his T was a bit stronger, his T is only 12% meaning he can cross to the F side easily, which explains while he gets along with the rest of NFs here. But not to split hairs, I can get along well with any NT person.

Quote:
Well, I am sure most people get along with whomever they choose to...
Nope, that is an illusion. I (NT) may get along with NF, but we then very differently and we will *clash* when it comes to important matters, STs and NTs are more likely to go along, NTs and SFs .. we may as well be other species when it comes to agreeing on something

[quote=cherokeered;950076]
as for these tests...they are fun but really easily manipulated when more than one answer would pertain to you and you just choose one.....like I did...lol
[quote=cherokeered;950076]

I do not believe in manipulating the test .. you'll be only lying to yourself, as for many choices being acceptable to you, that simply means you are not well defined along particular axis. So you may try different answer and see what has changed. But it is very unlikely there will be a major change.

Quote:
I am also not surprised I am only amongst the 1% of the population....we would be the aliens....
LOL, exactly, for me searching for other NTs is like searching for my own kind among aliens

But it is really amazing that NFs are majority here (according to some other statistics they are majority on Internet dating sites).