Married And Flirting Chat

Go Back   Married And Flirting Chat > Married And Flirting Chat Forums > Married But Looking

Married But Looking Flirting isn't enough and you are looking for something extra. Post your details here.

Old 04-20-2008, 08:03 PM   #26
intpj
Super Flirt

intpj has a reputation beyond repute intpj has a reputation beyond repute intpj has a reputation beyond repute intpj has a reputation beyond repute intpj has a reputation beyond repute intpj has a reputation beyond repute intpj has a reputation beyond repute intpj has a reputation beyond repute intpj has a reputation beyond repute intpj has a reputation beyond repute intpj has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGrace View Post
Interesting I have taken the Myers Briggs a couple of times over the past 5 years and have always been a ISTJ, this one tells me I am INTJ.
Well, what are your %, i.e. projections along the axis, the 4 letters do not mean much unless you know their strength.

You might be a borderline INTJ-ISTJ, i.e. weak N/S. Also, personality is not something fixed, it can change with time, I was certainly more P before, now, as I am crossing over to J, I am way more decisive (and ready to get myself into fights)
intpj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 08:05 PM   #27
Han Solo
Back in Meh-Trocity

Thanked 7,717 Times in 4,830 Posts
Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokeered View Post
Hey, u may be this persons type!!!!!.....
Well I never said I was EASY.......I'm a tough judge....but fair!! (and don't scare her any worse than she already is by that)
Old 04-20-2008, 08:17 PM   #28
Han Solo
Back in Meh-Trocity

Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like Han Solo Is God Like

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaky View Post
Your Type is
ISFPIntrovertedSensingFeelingPerceivingStrength of the preferences % 11127544
Quote:
Originally Posted by Han Solo View Post
Your Type is
ISTJ
Introverted Sensing Thinking Judging
Strength of the preferences %
22 12 62 78

Pretty heavy on the "J" word there for me....I could probably just save everyone alot of trouble by going through the test....just ask me and I'll tell you what you are

Well, we got the second exactly the same......other than that I'm your WORST FRIGGIN' NIGHTMARE lady!!!

You sure you're not at least 90% Masochist with that compatability chart there?? LOL
Old 04-20-2008, 08:18 PM   #29
cherokeered
this space for rent
I Love It Here

cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like cherokeered Is God Like

[quote=intpj;950224]LOL, if he was a woman and if his T was a bit stronger, his T is only 12% meaning he can cross to the F side easily, which explains while he gets along with the rest of NFs here. But not to split hairs, I can get along well with any NT person.

Nope, that is an illusion. I (NT) may get along with NF, but we then very differently and we will *clash* when it comes to important matters, STs and NTs are more likely to go along, NTs and SFs .. we may as well be other species when it comes to agreeing on something

[quote=cherokeered;950076]
as for these tests...they are fun but really easily manipulated when more than one answer would pertain to you and you just choose one.....like I did...lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by cherokeered View Post

I do not believe in manipulating the test .. you'll be only lying to yourself, as for many choices being acceptable to you, that simply means you are not well defined along particular axis. So you may try different answer and see what has changed. But it is very unlikely there will be a major change.

LOL, exactly, for me searching for other NTs is like searching for my own kind among aliens

But it is really amazing that NFs are majority here (according to some other statistics they are majority on Internet dating sites).
aha...got ya...this isn't a dating site....lol
Well, I have heard Spare likes to cross some lines...and cross-dress....

I am definitely outside the box hun.....and ur right, u can't change ur core nature....no one can.....
That is the problem with taking a test for me....some parts are easy to say yes or no...but other parts of me are changeable depending on my mood...and that is what drives me...my mood, my emotions...even though I do tend to analyze everything to pieces...and weigh all sides...so as to arrive a fair decision...
cherokeered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 08:24 PM   #30
Sneaky
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Thanked 11,466 Times in 7,237 Posts
Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like

Quote:
Well, we got the second exactly the same......other than that I'm your WORST FRIGGIN' NIGHTMARE lady!!!

You sure you're not at least 90% Masochist with that compatability chart there?? LOL
Um, here is "Fake Suprised Guy"

Yeah, the compatability couldn't be good. LOL. Oh....here he is again:
Sneaky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 08:27 PM   #31
Sneaky
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like Sneaky Is God Like

Quote:
Well I never said I was EASY.......I'm a tough judge....but fair!! (and don't scare her any worse than she already is by that)
Oooooohhhhh. I'm shakin'.
You get away with a lot cuz you're cute.
Old 04-20-2008, 08:27 PM   #32
TheTurtle
Flirting God

TheTurtle has a reputation beyond repute TheTurtle has a reputation beyond repute TheTurtle has a reputation beyond repute TheTurtle has a reputation beyond repute TheTurtle has a reputation beyond repute TheTurtle has a reputation beyond repute TheTurtle has a reputation beyond repute TheTurtle has a reputation beyond repute TheTurtle has a reputation beyond repute TheTurtle has a reputation beyond repute TheTurtle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by intpj View Post
LOL, as I expected, world populated with NF/SF people. You wife seems an exception, she must be very technical, practical?
Yes to both; and the original Meyers-Briggs test that we used placed the ISTJ as a teacher, as well -- wanting to preserve and pass on traditions
and knowledge, etc. In fact, that was her original dream. However, she couldn't handle the MS kids attitudes and parents persecution at the private schools she taught in. After that, it was a big stretch for her originally to teach sunday school to 30 k-1 graders every week. She has done it for almost two years, though.
Old 04-20-2008, 08:31 PM   #33
TheTurtle
Flirting God

TheTurtle has a reputation beyond repute TheTurtle has a reputation beyond repute TheTurtle has a reputation beyond repute TheTurtle has a reputation beyond repute TheTurtle has a reputation beyond repute TheTurtle has a reputation beyond repute TheTurtle has a reputation beyond repute TheTurtle has a reputation beyond repute TheTurtle has a reputation beyond repute TheTurtle has a reputation beyond repute TheTurtle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Your Type is
ISTJ
Introverted Sensing Thinking Judging
Strength of the preferences %
22 12 62 78

Pretty heavy on the "J" word there for me....I could probably just save everyone alot of trouble by going through the test....just ask me and I'll tell you what you are
LOL. In my understanding, the "J" doesn't mean you judge so much as you need closure and finality in your interactions, projects, etc. We "P"s can go along without achieving a definite resolution to an argument, finishing a project, etc.; but it would drive your subconscious nutso until it was solved, and you would keep circling back in your thoughts to the problem until there was a resolution.
Old 04-20-2008, 08:34 PM   #34
Han Solo
Back in Meh-Trocity

Quote:
Oooooohhhhh. I'm shakin'.
You get away with a lot cuz you're cute.
Ummm......sorry but the 78% judge in me will not allow you to chastise me with the booby avatar....the boobs are freakishly disproportionate to her body and they are moving at a speed that causes more motion sickness than arousal.....so I will not allow that smiley..............see, I'm easy to get along with ain't I???
Old 04-20-2008, 08:37 PM   #35
Han Solo
Back in Meh-Trocity

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTurtle View Post
LOL. In my understanding, the "J" doesn't mean you judge so much as you need closure and finality in your interactions, projects, etc. We "P"s can go along without achieving a definite resolution to an argument, finishing a project, etc.; but it would drive your subconscious nutso until it was solved, and you would keep circling back in your thoughts to the problem until there was a resolution.
LMAO....yeah, the Sneaky one could write a book about that one......longer than War and Peace it would be too!!!
Old 04-20-2008, 08:40 PM   #36
Sneaky
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTurtle View Post
Yup, I'm a "P" too Turtle. And a lot of this hits pretty close to home, huh Solo?
Old 04-20-2008, 08:43 PM   #37
Han Solo
Back in Meh-Trocity

Quote:
Yup, I'm a "P" too Turtle. And a lot of this hits pretty close to home, huh Solo?
Yep, there is a very clear line.....black and white you might say (NOT gray at all) between the "Perceivers" and the "KNOWERS"....just sayin'
Old 04-20-2008, 08:44 PM   #38
Sneaky
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

G
Quote:
Ummm......sorry but the 78% judge in me will not allow you to chastise me with the booby avatar....the boobs are freakishly disproportionate to her body and they are moving at a speed that causes more motion sickness than arousal.....so I will not allow that smiley..............see, I'm easy to get along with ain't I???
Quote:
ISFPs are the first to hear the different drummer.

: boobs:
Guess you'll have to hold in in contempt of court. Does that get me a spanking or something???
Old 04-20-2008, 08:49 PM   #39
Han Solo
Back in Meh-Trocity

Quote:
G

: boobs:
Guess you'll have to hold in in contempt of court. Does that get me a spanking or something???
OH, that's like a "Get out of Jail Free Card" there......but you know how I like to administer the discipline so here ya go

Ummm, I noticed ya didn't cut and paste the part about the "plunging into fashion" there eh Crazy Shoes??
Old 04-20-2008, 08:51 PM   #40
intpj
Super Flirt

intpj has a reputation beyond repute intpj has a reputation beyond repute intpj has a reputation beyond repute intpj has a reputation beyond repute intpj has a reputation beyond repute intpj has a reputation beyond repute intpj has a reputation beyond repute intpj has a reputation beyond repute intpj has a reputation beyond repute intpj has a reputation beyond repute intpj has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
LOL, with 78% J you are a prime candidate for the grand inquisitor position
Old 04-20-2008, 08:52 PM   #41
Han Solo
Back in Meh-Trocity

Quote:
Grand Inquisitor??....Oh, I like you alot already!! I've been searching for a new title for above my avatar....I like that one!!! LOL
Old 04-20-2008, 08:54 PM   #42
Sneaky
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Quote:
Yeah! Like the Gestapo?? Just wondering if it could be discribed that way as well?? Just askin.
Old 04-20-2008, 08:54 PM   #43
TheTurtle
Flirting God

Quote:
LOL, not exactly, NTs and STs usually do get along, but there is no deep mental connection as with two NTs.

From my brief interaction with people here, only spare_change was actually been rational to my objections.

This site is full with NF/SF people and you do go along very well, but no NT person is going to stick around for long in such environment, esp. no strong NT person.
Are you looking for reasons to justify leaving? Or for your getting into arguments and irritating people from your very first postings with your attitude? And there have been rational arguments -- you just chose to take them as personal attacks or defensiveness.

For example, my first question is a reasonable and logical extension of your own words; but if I didn't explain it here, I bet you would choose to take it as my wanting you to leave. This is not the case; it is a rational progression from what YOU said.

Now the second is more personal, I admit. But your attitude (as defined by your word choices) in many posts seemed to be (and not just my perspective solely) that any decision you either didn't understand or agree with must not have been well thought out or was arbitrary. That is what caused the friction, moreso than your disagreement.

And for the record, there is a big difference between a debate and an argument. A rational debate is possible; a rational argument is not. By definition, an argument must have a "winner" and a "loser", and has emotion invested in it. A debate can reach the possibility of "agree to disagree", or an incomplete closure with one doing somewhat better, but not decisively. I always welcome debates; I get tired of arguments very quickly.

As my grandmother used to say: "A man convinced against his will is of the same opinion still". If they are not open to debate, apologies (and I use it in its original meaning of the Greek "apologia") won't change anything, and arguments are pointless unless you like causing the irritation just to feel you have had some effect.

Think about it.
Old 04-20-2008, 08:55 PM   #44
Sneaky
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Quote:
OH, that's like a "Get out of Jail Free Card" there......but you know how I like to administer the discipline so here ya go

Ummm, I noticed ya didn't cut and paste the part about the "plunging into fashion" there eh Crazy Shoes??
I'm not ashamed of being a trend setter. Even if the trend didn't "catch on". I don't need to follow the crowd. I'm an original.
Old 04-20-2008, 08:55 PM   #45
redcat
Forum Leader

Thanked 13,104 Times in 8,334 Posts
redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like redcat Is God Like

Your Type is:

56% Introverted
88% Sensing
62% Feeling
33% Judging

Last edited by redcat; 04-20-2008 at 08:58 PM.
redcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2008, 08:56 PM   #46
Sneaky
Flirting Guest
I Love It Here

Quote:
Grand Inquisitor??....Oh, I like you alot already!! I've been searching for a new title for above my avatar....I like that one!!! LOL
Seriously, do we need to encourage him?
Old 04-20-2008, 08:58 PM   #47
intpj
Super Flirt

[quote=cherokeered;950235]
Quote:
aha...got ya...this isn't a dating site....lol
LOL, whatever this site is (and being run by bunch of NFs means nobody can tell for sure), it is full of NFs .. which means they have the most problems when it comes to relationships .. NTs usually have no problems .. unless something happens that is way beyond their control ..

Quote:
Well, I have heard Spare likes to cross some lines...and cross-dress....
LOL, Lets not go there, since I would have some stories to tell on this subject, NTs will do everything in the name of research

Quote:
I am definitely outside the box hun.....and ur right, u can't change ur core nature....no one can.....
No insult intended, but I call your type a "confused" one, most likely you are confused on which side of the box are you
Old 04-20-2008, 08:58 PM   #48
Han Solo
Back in Meh-Trocity

Quote:
I'm not ashamed of being a trend setter. Even if the trend didn't "catch on". I don't need to follow the crowd. I'm an original.
Original???.........you mean like a Potato Chip???
Old 04-20-2008, 08:59 PM   #49
Han Solo
Back in Meh-Trocity

Quote:
Yeah! Like the Gestapo?? Just wondering if it could be discribed that way as well?? Just askin.
I prefer FBI...just sayin'
Old 04-20-2008, 09:01 PM   #50
Han Solo
Back in Meh-Trocity

Quote:
Quote:
Seriously, do we need to encourage him?

Yeah, INTP......you should probably know that another website described my score as "THE THOUGHT POLICE"......that's total crap I tell ya........anyone who thinks that is just WRONG